835 users online (135 members and 700 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Man arrested after arranging for sex with 2 year old

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/sha...27.161289.html

A Cobb County man was arrested in Roswell Thursday on federal charges related to enticing a minor for sex.

Michael Williams, 50, of Marietta, made Internet contact with the mother of a 2-year-old child and began making arrangements to meet “for purposes of having sex with the minor child,” FBI spokesman Stephen Emmett said in a news release.

more at link...

Sick f*ck....

he's a more than nasty character, for sure.

is there, though, actually a case against him?

The FBI’s statement did not make clear whether federal agents posed as the child’s mother, but it said there was not an actual 2-year-old. Williams was arrested when he arrived in Roswell for the arranged meeting, Emmett said.

would this be regarded as 'enticement', i wonder?

certainly i would expect if the internet contact were real and a meetingtook place he would have gone through with such a reprehensible act.

i'd like it if he never saw the light of day again.

Reports like this make me want to just cry! A 50 year old man who arranged for sex with a 2 year old IMO needs to have his whole past investigated because I seriously doubt this is the first time he's tried to do such a sick act!!
    I'm glad he was found and we didn't have to read about a real 2 year old who is now in critical condition because he raped her. No baby is safe as long as there is such perversion out there.

VB

The chances that Michael Williams, age 50, just developed a twisted desire to sexually abuse babies are next to nil. I don't care if he has no criminal history or not. Chances are he has hurt children in the past. I wish people like him would be put in prison permanently. And, I think they should be. There is no reliable treatment for these slimes, and they will forever have some twisted need to hurt children again. If they have the opportunity, they will do it again.

And. I wish we could get to the bottom of what factors help to create pedo perps. I understand that many if not most pedo perps were abused themselves, and that for some reason they identified better with the pedo perp to become perps themselves. But, there must be much more to it. Unless or until we get to the underlying problem, we will continue to see a huge number of pedo perps of all kinds.

Lion

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
    Reports like this make me want to just cry! A 50 year old man who arranged for sex with a 2 year old IMO needs to have his whole past investigated because I seriously doubt this is the first time he's tried to do such a sick act!!
    I'm glad he was found and we didn't have to read about a real 2 year old who is now in critical condition because he raped her. No baby is safe as long as there is such perversion out there.

VB
    Yes. to all you say.
    Last edited by Floh; 04-27-2007 at 04:35 PM. Reason: My keyboard went numerical cos i was playing silly beggars with it. :(

I am so glad they caught this sicko. Now move aside so my husband can kick his butt

Move aisde, so "I" can kick his butt!

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    I'd like to get in on the butt-kicking action, if a line is forming...
    Just thinkin' out loud....

Quote Originally Posted by hipmamajen View Post
    I'd like to get in on the butt-kicking action, if a line is forming...

And I'd like to get in on the vigilante-killing-action if a line is forming...oops I forgot...no such thing...too bad...