While we are searching.. OT thread.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
and checking the forum umpteen times.....

what is everyone doing?

Laundry is going and I am listening to the Wiggles...... on Cd with my little guy. Right now the Pennsylvania Polka is playing. Going to visit some friends later tonight for a bbq and bon fire.... and we are playing hide and seek. I'm sure 100 is up now, so I need to go find him.

Even when I am occupied, this is always on my mind.....

I just put my 2-year old daughter down to bed. She's sick with a bad cold :( My husband is out of town as usual, working on our lake house with my father. I just cleaned the house like a madwoman and have my daughter's cloth diapers drying in the dryer. I LOVE having a clean house and clean laundry!

I think about Anna and her family all day long, everyday! I am hoping and praying we get good news soon!

I'm sewing a dress to wear to three concerts I have to play in...instead of practicing the 140 pages of music I need to play! I know practice makes perfect, but I've always hated to practice. How did I ever wind up being a piano player? So far, all our DOJ, LE and .gov contacts seem to be away from their various offices. Aargh.

I am just wrapping up the first half of my workday. This evening I will be doing one of my shows, bringing a little ray of sunshine into the otherwise dreary existence of my fans. :liar:

The sad thing is, today is my four year anniversary with my wife, but I have to spend all day working. Tomorrow, we are going out for a nice dinner (after I fix our leaking toilet). The life of an amatuer crime-fighter is never dull.

I'm just posting on the countdown thread.....

wait a second...I do that almost everyday LOL

:D

ahhh, we just got back from looking at yet another crappy house that is for sale. So frustrating! House buying would be so much easier if I had a coupon for $100,000 off, lol. But, the kids are playing nicely so I can goof off for now!

At least you don't live in Southern California where the average home costs $400K. I may never be able to afford a house here. But I wouldn't trade the weather for anything :)

I'm getting ready to go visit family in the Midwest. Haven't been back there in a while, plus my mom hasn't been doing well, so I'm looking forward to going back.

and checking the forum umpteen times.....

what is everyone doing?

Laundry is going and I am listening to the Wiggles...... on Cd with my little guy. Right now the Pennsylvania Polka is playing. Going to visit some friends later tonight for a bbq and bon fire.... and we are playing hide and seek. I'm sure 100 is up now, so I need to go find him.

Even when I am occupied, this is always on my mind.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not the Wiggles!!!!!!!!!!!!!
&

Great idea for a thread....while we wait.
swing2.gif

GraceBlue said:
I just put my 2-year old daughter down to bed. She's sick with a bad cold My husband is out of town as usual, working on our lake house with my father. I just cleaned the house like a madwoman and have my daughter's cloth diapers drying in the dryer. I LOVE having a clean house and clean laundry!

Ah Grace, when are ya stoppin' by? I think before I have asked you to clean my house, maybe more than once....you haven't come yet. I'm still waiting.

Dr. Doggie said:
today is my four year anniversary with my wife

cheers2.gif

No comment on the house buying/hunting/costs.....I keep saying I'm going to move, upgrade.......oh I don't want to move!

I am off to work today. When not checking this thread and not at work I
have been mostly sleeping.

mjak

working today closing this weekend i suspect us to be so busy and have a few guest jump down my throut beacuse we are out of stock on something or they are not happy

At least you don't live in Southern California where the average home costs $400K. I may never be able to afford a house here. But I wouldn't trade the weather for anything :)

I'm getting ready to go visit family in the Midwest. Haven't been back there in a while, plus my mom hasn't been doing well, so I'm looking forward to going back.

We could never afford 400K either!!! Our lease is up in July, and we are so tired of paying rent. Thanks to Katrina people have become very greedy and charge pretty much whatever they want for rent. I found out from a neighbor that before the storm the landlord charged $1000 for rent on this house, and he's charging us $1400. :furious: I would blame it on the flood, wind, and hail insurance hike- but we aren't even in the high-risk flood area! I really think we can buy for cheaper, including insurance and stuff.

We're down south with my son (Anna's cousin) for a long weekend, always checking the forum first thing if we're out more than two hours and hoping that the recent events -- personal visit from the lead investigator, involvement of politicians, sudden unavailability of everyone involved -- are good things.

Looking forward to a weekend with a hubby I haven't seen in two weeks, and the beautiful forest here is always nice on a sunny weekend. Gardening gardening gardening! The house prices in my northern CA county are at a median of $450,000...and I live in the woods! Like other SF bay area people, we have driven up prices beyond belief, I am lucky, I live on family property, no rent, no payments...trying to buy one myself!

Still holding my breath here, and wishing Annasmom, and C many blessings! Good to hear all of you have a 'normal' life when not addicted to WS like myself!

No comment on the house buying/hunting/costs.....I keep saying I'm going to move, upgrade.......oh I don't want to move!

I recently went back to work after taking a year off. We closed our antique store, just sold the property and are now house-hunting as well. We're in WV and we certainly don't have housing prices like some of you, but we are in a higher area for real estate than most of our immediate area. Summersville has a beautiful 2700 acre lake and the area attracts alot of people for second homes and retirees (these are the markets that jack up prices). Christine, I'm kinda like you, we need to upgrade, but I don't wanna move either!!

I'm finally getting adjusted back to a 45 hour work week plus travel time - I feel like I've been robbed of all my leisure time. However, I still stop by here every evening to check on Anna and all my favorite cases.

LOL, think this sums it up?:crazy:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Thumb twiddling is an activity that is done with the hands of an individual whereby the fingers are interlocked and the thumbs circle around a common focal point, usually in the middle of the distance between the two thumbs.
While it is an expression of at least a moderate amount of manual dexterity, thumb twiddling is frequently used as an example of a useless, time-wasting activity. It is equated with other activities that are also considered useless by the speaker. Therefore it is most often used as a synonym for an activity that will take the attention of the performer, but will not yield any useful results.
Thumb twiddling can be seen as an expression of which hand is dominant within the individual. The weaker handed thumb will "follow" the dominant handed thumb in the activity.

Devote some time to the other cases that I am involved in here at WS's. I have also been trying to update the myspace pages that I maintain for those cases. I currently am trying to keep up with 9 myspace profiles, that alone keeps me busy.
I still manage to spend time with the family though and am enjoying my 2 grandbabies.

Devote some time to the other cases that I am involved in here at WS's. I have also been trying to update the myspace pages that I maintain for those cases. I currently am trying to keep up with 9 myspace profiles, that alone keeps me busy.
I still manage to spend time with the family though and am enjoying my 2 grandbabies.

Imagine that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31
Back