Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    A date is set. It will be the 26th I will be offline for 5 days while my body goes through the nicotine withdrawals. No one here will want to listen to me whine about it, lol.... but I will be back after those 5 days.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Best of luck Cubby. I should join you - not really we'd probably kill each other.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WholeLottaRosie For This Useful Post:

Support

Best wishes, Cubby! You and your family deserve your health.

Log in if you want -- I can weed handle whining with respect for your consistent solid input here!

Stay brave, you can beat it....

Laughing

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Laughing For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    A date is set. It will be the 26th I will be offline for 5 days while my body goes through the nicotine withdrawals. No one here will want to listen to me whine about it, lol.... but I will be back after those 5 days.
    Good luck Cubby. You know how to contact me and you know you can rant and rave as much as you want I'm a smoker and have also tried cold turkey a few times, so I understand. I wish you the best of luck but don't be too disappointed in yourself if it doesn't work the first time, just keep trying until you succeed. You are a strong person and I know you will get there in the end xoxo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OzzieMum For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Thank you, OzzieMum. I kind of have to make this work. My son is going to be at his grandmother's for 5 days while I go through the withdrawals.

If after 5 days my son comes home and I tell my mom, I only lasted a few hours.... I'm gonna be in big trouble.

I don't expect it to be pretty, but at least my son won't be here with me while I'm holy terror, lol, withdrawing from nicotine.

I found a nicotine anonymous meeting that meets once a week not too far. I might check that out next week.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Checking in. 10 days cigarette free! I'm reading to keep up on the new posts here in Anna's forum, but am still to spacey from the lack of nicotine and additional oxygen to contribute much right now.

We did lose power for 4 days from the 1st through the 4th which meant no phone either. I kept thinking with my luck something is happening in Anna's case and no one can reach me, so I am going to give Dr. Doogie some additional contact info so he can get word to me in the event I'm again without power.
    ~JMO~

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Checking in. 10 days cigarette free! I'm reading to keep up on the new posts here in Anna's forum, but am still to spacey from the lack of nicotine and additional oxygen to contribute much right now.

We did lose power for 4 days from the 1st through the 4th which meant no phone either. I kept thinking with my luck something is happening in Anna's case and no one can reach me, so I am going to give Dr. Doogie some additional contact info so he can get word to me in the event I'm again without power.

WAY TO GO, CUBBY!!!!! That is really awesome and inspriring.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WholeLottaRosie For This Useful Post:

Anna's Grandmother

Anna's grandmother, Frances, died peacefully Sunday morning at the age of 94. May her memory be eternal.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Annasmom For This Useful Post:

Annasmom, I am so sorry for your loss.
    ~JMO~

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

annasmom so sorry for your loss may the memories you have of her stay close in your heart always.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to smile22 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by smile22 View Post
    annasmom so sorry for your loss may the memories you have of her stay close in your heart always.
    Thank you, Smile22. I was very touched to see SherlockJr and her husband at the funeral.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annasmom For This Useful Post:

Annasmom, all my love, I know how much you will miss her. I am sorry. Do stay strong!

xx
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SideKick For This Useful Post:

Happy Birthday Anna. Much love from Australia. xoxoxo. I hope we find you soon. Annasmom, Much love and prayers to you and your family. xoxoxo.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OzzieMum For This Useful Post:

While we are searching....
    because the miracles do happen... I hope ....
    Hugs to all,
    raf

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raf For This Useful Post:

Happy Birthday, Anna. You are still loved and missed and we'll keep searching until we find you.
    ~JMO~

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast