Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 252
  1. #46

    .....waiting for results

    I sit here and think about the first e-mail I received from Robin on Myspace and wanted to share with you. Of coarse, it had to be "edited".

    "I just want to let you know that my room mate and I looked at the age progression picture of Anna and both of us said "C" at the same time. I do not know if this is anything, but we are taking this picture in to show "C" at work, because it looks just like her. I will let you know if it turns out to be anything. The age progression picture looks like her, but I don't see her in the younger pictures. Also, the woman that we know is 40, a waitress with "?" children, a really nice person, but she has dark hair, like a very dark brown. I will let you know what "C" says after dinner with her tomorrow. I believe it is primarily the smile that made us both think of "C".

    Will write soon, and thinking of you,
    Robin


  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4
    Just Wanted To Let You Know That I Thought Of Anna And Her Family. Good Suggestion... I Cannot Wait To Hear Those Results. My Daughter Is Home Sick With An Ear Infection And I Am Bored Silly. She Is 5 Years Old And The Love Of My Life. So I Truely Feel For Annas Mom. Good Luck. I Only Go On Webslueths To Read This Forum Several Times A Day. But Do Not Post Much.


  3. #48
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,858
    Welcome Annasmomsbro!
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


    Websleuths Resource Center

    Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing


  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New england
    Posts
    3,473

    while we are waiting ...

    today at work ( i work in retail for target) i was covering a brake in the fitting room there was a women with her child she had to be around 3-4 years old she had the same curly hair like anna and if you looked at her face she looked like anna in the pictures of her as a child. i got goosebumps i fee like its a sign that good news is comming


  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,492
    This forum has a life all of its own. In someways for me Anna has allready been found. I found her in the words of Annasmom, in the love for her that is so evident from her brother, uncle , stepfather, kindergarden teacher and friends who have visited this forum. Anna's soul is alive in well in those lives who's time she spent with was much to brief. I hope if C is Anna, she is able to alow the wounds of the past not to bleed into the blessings of today. Instead I pray she is able to use the strentgh of those blessings to alow those wounds to heal so she can move forward with all the love of those people who have honered, loved and cherished her soul all these many years. I think Anna's mom for alowing us to get to know Anna and if it turns out C is not Anna I hope it gives Annas family some comfort in knowing that Anna is touching the lives of many of us 30+ years after she dissapeared. I believe websleuths found a part of Anna a long time ago.

    mjak


  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Phoenixville, PA
    Posts
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by mjak View Post
    This forum has a life all of its own. In someways for me Anna has allready been found. I found her in the words of Annasmom, in the love for her that is so evident from her brother, uncle , stepfather, kindergarden teacher and friends who have visited this forum. Anna's soul is alive in well in those lives who's time she spent with was much to brief. I hope if C is Anna, she is able to alow the wounds of the past not to bleed into the blessings of today. Instead I pray she is able to use the strentgh of those blessings to alow those wounds to heal so she can move forward with all the love of those people who have honered, loved and cherished her soul all these many years. I think Anna's mom for alowing us to get to know Anna and if it turns out C is not Anna I hope it gives Annas family some comfort in knowing that Anna is touching the lives of many of us 30+ years after she dissapeared. I believe websleuths found a part of Anna a long time ago.

    mjak


    Very well said! I think that by getting to know Anna through those who knew her, Anna has touched all of our lives.


  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Phoenixville, PA
    Posts
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by GraceBlue View Post
    GinaM- Thank you for sharing those links! That is exactly where I saw the monkey, right outside Silver Springs! It was so weird! It's a beautiful area up there! Are you from the area?
    You're welcome GraceBlue I'm not from the area, I just did some online research because I was curious about those monkeys. That does look like a nice area


  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,807
    Quote Originally Posted by TIPPY1116 View Post
    Just Wanted To Let You Know That I Thought Of Anna And Her Family. Good Suggestion... I Cannot Wait To Hear Those Results. My Daughter Is Home Sick With An Ear Infection And I Am Bored Silly. She Is 5 Years Old And The Love Of My Life. So I Truely Feel For Annas Mom. Good Luck. I Only Go On Webslueths To Read This Forum Several Times A Day. But Do Not Post Much.
    Welcome to WS and glad you were moved to post!

    I thought of Anna today, also of 'C', Anna's mom, Anna's bro, Joe, and Anna's Mom's bro. Years of uncertainity and now it is so close we can almost reach out and touch it. Waiting is so hard, you don't know whether to be glad or to guard yourself for the answer.
    My prayer was that something be known soon.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight


  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,384
    Quote Originally Posted by mjak View Post
    This forum has a life all of its own. In someways for me Anna has allready been found. I found her in the words of Annasmom, in the love for her that is so evident from her brother, uncle , stepfather, kindergarden teacher and friends who have visited this forum. Anna's soul is alive in well in those lives who's time she spent with was much to brief. I hope if C is Anna, she is able to alow the wounds of the past not to bleed into the blessings of today. Instead I pray she is able to use the strentgh of those blessings to alow those wounds to heal so she can move forward with all the love of those people who have honered, loved and cherished her soul all these many years. I think Anna's mom for alowing us to get to know Anna and if it turns out C is not Anna I hope it gives Annas family some comfort in knowing that Anna is touching the lives of many of us 30+ years after she dissapeared. I believe websleuths found a part of Anna a long time ago.

    mjak
    WOW. Mjak, you know how to put it all into words. Thank you for saying what I know so many feel but just don't know how to type it out.


  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Phoenixville, PA
    Posts
    1,586

    While we wait for the results...

    Anna has touched many lives, even outside of this board and Myspace. My mom always has Anna in her prayers, and after I sent out the Christmas cards with Anna's picture in them, one of the recipients wrote me back that they were praying for Anna.

    As I sit here typing, I have "Here Comes the Sun" running through my head. I think there's a bit of Anna in all of us


  11. #56

    While waiting...

    I seem to go to bed at night, and I have Anna often as my last thought, and again I awake and at 5am, Anna, Annasmom, the whole entire scope of this continues to move me very deeply.
    My husband and I are in a search as well at this time, and the next step is to do DNA, but the results may or may not have someone to compare to, and even if they do, the person we are looking for, is most likely severely mentally impaired. Talking with all of you, and seeing Annasmoms amazing dignity and tact in this situation, is such a blessing to me at this time. I know this process can be done with dignity for all involved, and it gives me great hope that in the near future we may be able to do the same with DNA.
    Either way the results, there is a world full of people, with good hearts, that are pushing that universal energy of hope and love for this whole family and all their friends, we support you all, 100%, and thank you ALL, for putting yourselves out there publicly, as you are more of an inspiration than you may ever know!
    Blessings


  12. #57
    iNTERESTEDWOMAN's Avatar
    iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A Nebraska Farm
    Posts
    1,333

    while waiting for DNA results

    Being a natural born pessimist, I have refrained from posting much over the last week. Nobody likes a downer...LOL Seriously though, please remember there is a 50% chance that "C" is not the same person as Anna. The odds are about the same as flipping a coin. Getting to high of hopes often leads to debilitating depression after a let down. I pray that "C" is Anna as are the rest of you, but my pessimist gut says no. It's highly unlikely they are one in the same. I'll gladly eat my hat if I am wrong.


  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    808

    off topic- similar story (current)

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,269418,00.html

    a 3 year old girl dissappeared from her home and is suspected to have drown in a river.

    so similar to how things began for Annasmom. I know this doesn't really belong in this forum, but I thought this little girl (and her mom!) could use all the prayers she can get.


  14. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    2,439
    Quote Originally Posted by iNTERESTEDWOMAN View Post
    Being a natural born pessimist, I have refrained from posting much over the last week. Nobody likes a downer...LOL Seriously though, please remember there is a 50% chance that "C" is not the same person as Anna. The odds are about the same as flipping a coin. Getting to high of hopes often leads to debilitating depression after a let down. I pray that "C" is Anna as are the rest of you, but my pessimist gut says no. It's highly unlikely they are one in the same. I'll gladly eat my hat if I am wrong.
    Your post sounds an awful lot like the pragmatic side of my personality. It has taken a lot for me to override my natural tendency to remain in control of my emotions, but you are correct that the possibility remains that C is not Anna. I believe that she is Anna, but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by Dr. Doogie; 05-01-2007 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Forgot to write: WAITING ON RESULTS!
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte


  15. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New england
    Posts
    3,473
    i myself always think i tend to jixs things so i got myself an evil eye its white with a blue eye in the middle. my family has used them for genrations the eye is suposed to ward off evil and bring only good to you


Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •