Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: While we are searching.. OT thread.

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Checking in. 10 days cigarette free! I'm reading to keep up on the new posts here in Anna's forum, but am still to spacey from the lack of nicotine and additional oxygen to contribute much right now.

We did lose power for 4 days from the 1st through the 4th which meant no phone either. I kept thinking with my luck something is happening in Anna's case and no one can reach me, so I am going to give Dr. Doogie some additional contact info so he can get word to me in the event I'm again without power.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Checking in. 10 days cigarette free! I'm reading to keep up on the new posts here in Anna's forum, but am still to spacey from the lack of nicotine and additional oxygen to contribute much right now.

We did lose power for 4 days from the 1st through the 4th which meant no phone either. I kept thinking with my luck something is happening in Anna's case and no one can reach me, so I am going to give Dr. Doogie some additional contact info so he can get word to me in the event I'm again without power.

WAY TO GO, CUBBY!!!!! That is really awesome and inspriring.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WholeLottaRosie For This Useful Post:

Anna's Grandmother

Anna's grandmother, Frances, died peacefully Sunday morning at the age of 94. May her memory be eternal.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Annasmom For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Annasmom, I am so sorry for your loss.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

annasmom so sorry for your loss may the memories you have of her stay close in your heart always.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to smile22 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by smile22 View Post
    annasmom so sorry for your loss may the memories you have of her stay close in your heart always.
    Thank you, Smile22. I was very touched to see SherlockJr and her husband at the funeral.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annasmom For This Useful Post:

Annasmom, all my love, I know how much you will miss her. I am sorry. Do stay strong!

xx
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SideKick For This Useful Post:

Happy Birthday Anna. Much love from Australia. xoxoxo. I hope we find you soon. Annasmom, Much love and prayers to you and your family. xoxoxo.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OzzieMum For This Useful Post:

While we are searching....
    because the miracles do happen... I hope ....
    Hugs to all,
    raf

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raf For This Useful Post:

Happy Birthday, Anna. You are still loved and missed and we'll keep searching until we find you.
    ~JMO~

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Happy Birthday Dear Anna! I pray you feel the love! We are always here for you when you are ready. Love from Canada ♥
    www.searchingforanna.com

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SideKick For This Useful Post:

happy birthday anna wherever you are may the ending months of this year bring some much needed answers

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smile22 For This Useful Post:

Wherever Anna is, she is loved by us...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissMarple For This Useful Post:

Thinking of Anna today with warm heart and smiles as I look at some of her photo's. Anna appeared to be a great soul with an amazing little personality that obviously shone beyond herself onto others around her. I wish I had met Anna Christian Waters and hope to do so one day :-) I admit I am stuck on what exactly happened that afternoon and still have questions. The small window of opportunity to take her seems surreal to me given she was just outside for a brief period of time but the 2 men in the white van have sold me that whoever these 2 men where, sitting in the vehical not far from the house and just happened to be in the hood the same time Anna was outside alone.... tells me something..... I do feel strongly Anna is out there and has no clue who she was, what happened to her exactly, and may not even know she was adopted into another family. What does give me some peace is believing she is happy wherever she may be. That is most important however, families need closure and if anyone outside of WS is reading this, knows or recalls something that happened January 16, 1973 in rural Half Moon Bay, please feel free to come forward or call LE in San Mateo County. All it takes is one person, maybe you :-) to solve this case and bring Anna home. I feel that there are other's who know where Anna is ....please consider this.[/COLOR][/B]
    www.searchingforanna.com

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SideKick For This Useful Post:

I want to wish Annasmom, Anna's family, all of you wonderful sleuths working Anna's case and all who read here and follow Anna's case a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for all you have done to help find Anna and bring her home.

thank you!
    ~JMO~

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

I was doing some googling this morning and found this:

http://www.kabalarians.com/Female/Eifee.htm

I have googled eifee before and had never encountered this before!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I was doing some googling this morning and found this:

http://www.kabalarians.com/Female/Eifee.htm

I have googled eifee before and had never encountered this before!
    I have a vague memory that a member of the forum submitted this name to the Kabalarians at some point in the past. Evidently they kept it in their database.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annasmom For This Useful Post:

Wishing you all a lovely, peaceful and safe holiday season!
    Merry Christmas & may we all have a healthy 2013!
    www.searchingforanna.com

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SideKick For This Useful Post:

Joys of the Season

Here's wishing the good people on Websleuths a happy holiday and a new year filled with blessings.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Annasmom For This Useful Post:

https://www.facebook.com/annastasia.mcpherson?fref=ts

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/U...189567061.html

I saw this posted on a friends FB. I thought of Anna, as soon as I saw the different ways people are using social media to find birth parents. I don't know if any of these methods have been searched or researched.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gracelin For This Useful Post:

I just wanted to say what a great asset to Websleuths I think Cubby is.

There are lots of people here who read, and plenty who post theories, but not so many who are willing to make the repeated calls to LE, etc.

I was just reading a post of hers in a thread where she'd been a regular for months - putting a lot of time and effort into trying to solve it - got a computer-killing virus while trying to research this case, a case that later turned out to be a hoax...

That would be enough to make many get frustrated and give up on sleuthing, even though it wasn't WS's fault... but she is still here every day, searching and calling and chasing whatever trails might lead to Anna ... true dedication!

I think I speak for the whole Anna crew when I say "Thank you, Cubby!"

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Odyssey For This Useful Post:

Annasmom, I should know this answer but if you could refresh my memory, have you signed up with ISRR? International Search Reunion Registry.
    The fact this is international is pretty cool. Anna could sign up living anywhere.
    Www.isrr.com
    www.searchingforanna.com

44. The Following User Says Thank You to SideKick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SideKick View Post
    Annasmom, I should know this answer but if you could refresh my memory, have you signed up with ISRR? International Search Reunion Registry.
    The fact this is international is pretty cool. Anna could sign up living anywhere.
    Www.isrr.com
    Yes, I did, some time ago. Good reminder, however, SideKick.

46. The Following User Says Thank You to Annasmom For This Useful Post:

Privacy Issues

Just today I received a very long, involved and troubling e-mail from a person who claimed to be the reincarnation of George Waters. I don't know if there's any point in posting the letter here, but I am concerned that I have recently had two telephone calls at home and now this e-mail to my personal account from strangers. I know that people can probably get my contact information if they scour the various search engines, but both these contacts seems to have read the Websleuth forums (but didn't necessarily get the known facts right.) If anybody has advice for me, I'd like to hear it. I absolutely do not want strangers contacting me at home with their various theories and no new information, and I don't want to be inconvenienced by having to change my phone number or internet address. (I am, however, in personal contact with a few of you. You know who you are.)

Annasmom, I'm sorry you are going through this. I don't know what the is wrong with people that think they can just impose on someone like they have you.

My suggestion would be caller id for the phone, and screen your calls. If you don't recognize the number, do not answer it. Your phone company might also offer call block, where you can block up to 10 individual telephone numbers. It comes in handy as I've had to use it myself. When you get these calls, add the telephone number to call block.

I think, but don't recall 100%, at one time you may have added your email address to one of the threads here at WS. I will look for it, and have the mods delete it if it exists within Anna's subforum.

You also have the option of pressing charges, if you wish, for the unwelcome harrasment.

hth
    ~JMO~

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast