1278 users online (243 members and 1035 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,389

    Ramsey Lies

    Pro-Ramsey posters ofen ask "Show us where the ramseys lied". It's an oft repeated question. The fact is, there are numerous inconsistancies/conflicting stories which may or may not be actual lies.

    Some of these can be explained away by poor memory and the passage of time. However, something has come to my attention which is clearly a lie - by Patsy this time. It cannot be explained away by poor memory or passage of time.

    The 1998 interviews took place over 3 days - 23/24/25th June. On each of the second and third days, John and Patsy were both asked if they had discussed the previous days interviews with the other.

    24th June (Day 2)
    Patsy was asked if she had discussed the previous day's interview with John. She replied:-

    13 THOMAS HANEY: What was the
    14 conversation with this guy? How about did you
    15 and John discuss what happened yesterday?
    16 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
    17 THOMAS HANEY: You didn't --
    18 PATSY RAMSEY: I said how was your
    19 day, fine. How was your day, fine.
    20 THOMAS HANEY: You didn't discuss,
    21 they didn't ask this, they didn't ask that?
    22 PATSY RAMSEY: I was very tired, we
    23 both were. I was kind of tired -- I was more
    24 tired than I thought I was. I think
    25 (INAUDIBLE).
    However, according to John, he and Patsy DID discuss the previous days interviews. He claims that they discussed:-

    1) A line of questioning which had gone on about all the preparations for their trip on the Big Red Boat and how busy Patsy had been.

    2) The discussion about the blonde b*tch and how that came about with Priscilla and her untidy house. On 24th, John was able to repeat VERBATIM, Patsy's account of this tale (that she had made on 23rd and that they'd discussed on evening of 23rd). An insignificant little female-gossip story that most men wouldn't even listen to - let alone be able to repeat word for word at a later date.

    3) The pineapple in the bowl in the kitchen.

    Yet Patsy said they had no discussion - just enquired after each other's wellbeing.

    25th June (Day 3)
    Again both parties were asked if they had discussed the previous day's interviews, THIS time, JOhn said yes and Patsy said yes - but only within a group of people and that she didn't think they had shared much:-

    19 TOM HANEY: Did you talk to John last night
    20 about what transpired yesterday?
    21 PATSY RAMSEY: I mean, just within the
    22 context of the kind of little chat we all had together,
    23 but --
    24 TOM HANEY: So it is a group thing?
    25 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. We were both pretty
    0431
    1 tired when we got back, so we just -- I don't think we
    2 shared much.
    John admitted they'd discussed the barbie nightgown.

    So on the second day, Patsy DENIED discussing the interviews with John whereas John admitted they had discussed numerous aspects of the interviews. Clearly Patsy lied and it cannot be attributed to poor memory or the passage of time. By the third day, she too admitted that they'd discussed the interviews.

    It's interesting that the interrogators asked then this question each day. I think that was a planned part of the interview and was put in there to see how truthful they would be about something which took place only hours previously - and Patsy lied.

    Tom Haney made a comment about it:-

    14 TOM HANEY: It does seem odd though
    15 that in talking with you, that you and John
    16 haven't spent an awful lot of time discussing
    17 what had happened, like last night you said
    18 that, you know, you were tired and so you talked
    19 about--
    20 PATSY RAMSEY: You know like this
    21 morning you say did you talk about this with
    22 John and, you know, I figured you didn't like us
    23 to do that too much.
    24 TOM HANEY: But you had 18 months
    25 to do that?
    0619
    1 PATSY RAMSEY: You're right.
    This is only my opinion

    Let the focus be on Madeleine




    Together we can make a difference





    Alert Viewer in Scotland

    Member of Websleuths since April 2000

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Pro-Ramsey posters ofen ask "Show us where the ramseys lied". It's an oft repeated question. The fact is, there are numerous inconsistancies/conflicting stories which may or may not be actual lies.

    Some of these can be explained away by poor memory and the passage of time. However, something has come to my attention which is clearly a lie - by Patsy this time. It cannot be explained away by poor memory or passage of time.

    The 1998 interviews took place over 3 days - 23/24/25th June. On each of the second and third days, John and Patsy were both asked if they had discussed the previous days interviews with the other.

    24th June (Day 2)
    Patsy was asked if she had discussed the previous day's interview with John. She replied:-



    However, according to John, he and Patsy DID discuss the previous days interviews. He claims that they discussed:-

    1) A line of questioning which had gone on about all the preparations for their trip on the Big Red Boat and how busy Patsy had been.

    2) The discussion about the blonde b*tch and how that came about with Priscilla and her untidy house. On 24th, John was able to repeat VERBATIM, Patsy's account of this tale (that she had made on 23rd and that they'd discussed on evening of 23rd). An insignificant little female-gossip story that most men wouldn't even listen to - let alone be able to repeat word for word at a later date.

    3) The pineapple in the bowl in the kitchen.

    Yet Patsy said they had no discussion - just enquired after each other's wellbeing.

    25th June (Day 3)
    Again both parties were asked if they had discussed the previous day's interviews, THIS time, JOhn said yes and Patsy said yes - but only within a group of people and that she didn't think they had shared much:-



    John admitted they'd discussed the barbie nightgown.

    So on the second day, Patsy DENIED discussing the interviews with John whereas John admitted they had discussed numerous aspects of the interviews. Clearly Patsy lied and it cannot be attributed to poor memory or the passage of time. By the third day, she too admitted that they'd discussed the interviews.

    It's interesting that the interrogators asked then this question each day. I think that was a planned part of the interview and was put in there to see how truthful they would be about something which took place only hours previously - and Patsy lied.

    Tom Haney made a comment about it:-
    Yeah, I knew that was a line of bull____ when I heard it. There would be NO way that two parents would be questioned on the death of their daughter, separately....and not talk about it with one another at the end of the day. I really think that they were confused about how that pink barbie nightgown got down into the basement, beside of JB's body. I remember John saying about the nightgown..." wasn't SUPPOSED to be there". My take on that is....its another way of saying..."What was THAT doing there? The nightgown wasn't part of the staging." So, they were probably preplexed about how it arrived in the basement. I believe that it came out with the blanket (from the dryer), that JB was wrapped in, either by static cling, or it was rolled up inside of the blanket, from turning in the dryer. So, they were confused....and I am sure that they talked about it...wondering how it got there. They probably discussed the pineapple...because it WAS the"big bugaboo"...and at that point, they KNEW IT. They probably said...."darn, we shouldn't have let her eat that pineapple, because since the time of death can be gathered by how fast it is digested.....we are in BIG TROUBLE".
    "This time we get it right."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Yeah, I knew that was a line of bull____ when I heard it. There would be NO way that two parents would be questioned on the death of their daughter, separately....and not talk about it with one another at the end of the day. I really think that they were confused about how that pink barbie nightgown got down into the basement, beside of JB's body. I remember John saying about the nightgown..." wasn't SUPPOSED to be there". My take on that is....its another way of saying..."What was THAT doing there? The nightgown wasn't part of the staging." So, they were probably preplexed about how it arrived in the basement. I believe that it came out with the blanket (from the dryer), that JB was wrapped in, either by static cling, or it was rolled up inside of the blanket, from turning in the dryer. So, they were confused....and I am sure that they talked about it...wondering how it got there. They probably discussed the pineapple...because it WAS the"big bugaboo"...and at that point, they KNEW IT. They probably said...."darn, we shouldn't have let her eat that pineapple, because since the time of death can be gathered by how fast it is digested.....we are in BIG TROUBLE".
    yep,as well as if JR was in the basement doing the staging w/ the night vision goggles...the gown being light pink,or a light color,I'm assuming it was ...he likely just overlooked it being stuck on the blanket.And I think the scream heard was PR when she saw JB staged like that for the first time,and so she was hysterical, didn't know it was there, and didn't check the staged scene,as she left it up to JR to do that.JMO.
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    yep,as well as if JR was in the basement doing the staging w/ the night vision goggles...the gown being light pink,or a light color,I'm assuming it was ...he likely just overlooked it being stuck on the blanket.And I think the scream heard was PR when she saw JB staged like that for the first time,and so she was hysterical, didn't know it was there, and didn't check the staged scene,as she left it up to JR to do that.JMO.
    Yeah, I believe that it was light Pink....Barbie Pink. I am not sure, but, I don't think that the whole night gown was visible....some of it may have been partially hid, by the blanket. I am sure that it was just overlooked, because they were both frantic..and partially hidden by the blanket. Not to mention, it was pink...I am guessing, because every thing Barbie, is Barbie Pink.
    "This time we get it right."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,223
    Telling lies, eh? I find that shocking.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    I'm sure that's how the nightgown ended up there. My own daughter had nylon nightgowns like that. They never came out of the dryer alone! They were always balled up in a sheet or blanket or something. They had a lot of static cling, and fabric softener didn't always make much difference. I think that and the pineapple were two things that took the Rs by surprise when they were made known. The nightgown especially is considered by many as being part of the staging. No one but those who were there will ever know, but I really think they didn't know it had ended up in the wineceller. When I read that quote from JR "That wasn't supposed to be there". So, the nightgown wasn't supposed to be in the wineceller but the blanket and dead daughter WAS?
    The pineapple is another story. PR fed it to her before the murder- not knowing what the next few hours would bring- and just didn't think about it. When it was found in the autopsy, she then had to deny it, to the point of even denying owning the bowl! When confronted with the fact that only her fingerprints were on it, she STILL stonewalls, pretending not to recognize what is in the bowl and you can clearly see it's pineapple and milk.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    I'm sure that's how the nightgown ended up there. My own daughter had nylon nightgowns like that. They never came out of the dryer alone! They were always balled up in a sheet or blanket or something. They had a lot of static cling, and fabric softener didn't always make much difference.
    My daughter has those nightgowns too. It seems like all of the Barbie or Disney Princess nightgowns are nylon. And yes, hers gets balled up in the sheets or blankets too. I guess its because they are so thin. I believe thats how the Barbie nightgown ended up there too....and that it "wasn't supposed to be there".

    I think that and the pineapple were two things that took the Rs by surprise when they were made known. The nightgown especially is considered by many as being part of the staging. No one but those who were there will ever know, but I really think they didn't know it had ended up in the wineceller. When I read that quote from JR "That wasn't supposed to be there". So, the nightgown wasn't supposed to be in the wineceller but the blanket and dead daughter WAS?
    Yeah, thats what I thought. Makes no sense, does it? Only someone that staged a crime scene, and something ended up IN that crimescene that wasn't part of the staging, would say such a thing. The nightgown..."wasn't supposed to be there"


    The pineapple is another story. PR fed it to her before the murder- not knowing what the next few hours would bring- and just didn't think about it. When it was found in the autopsy, she then had to deny it, to the point of even denying owning the bowl! When confronted with the fact that only her fingerprints were on it, she STILL stonewalls, pretending not to recognize what is in the bowl and you can clearly see it's pineapple and milk.
    I believe that you are absolutely right about the pineapple being given to JB, with PR not knowing what the next few hours would bring....or that later it would become known as the "big bugaboo". Patsy even stated in the interview that maybe whoever killed JB, came in and served her pineapple first. That is actually in her interview....go back to the thread "PR Interview"...and you will find it there. YEAH RIGHT PATSY....an intruder served your daughter pineapple and cream (that you thought were grits or cereal )...before killing her. WOW...he sure wasn't afraid to just make himself "at home" was he? Funny how he was not the least bit afraid of being caught by anyone. GEE, what if Patsy or John had of gotten up in the middle of the night for a glass of water?? I guess that it never crossed "the intruder's" mind, though. He sure was a very brave "intruder" wasn't he????
    "This time we get it right."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Telling lies, eh? I find that shocking.
    LOL...yes...The Ramsey's....telling lies....? NO...never. They were such fine, upstanding, Christian, pillars of the community....
    "This time we get it right."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,223
    Shocking.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Shocking.
    Yes, isn't it though. Quite shocking, indeed.
    "This time we get it right."


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Armpit, AR
    Posts
    5,350

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    My daughter has those nightgowns too. It seems like all of the Barbie or Disney Princess nightgowns are nylon. And yes, hers gets balled up in the sheets or blankets too. I guess its because they are so thin. I believe thats how the Barbie nightgown ended up there too....and that it "wasn't supposed to be there".



    Yeah, thats what I thought. Makes no sense, does it? Only someone that staged a crime scene, and something ended up IN that crimescene that wasn't part of the staging, would say such a thing. The nightgown..."wasn't supposed to be there"




    I believe that you are absolutely right about the pineapple being given to JB, with PR not knowing what the next few hours would bring....or that later it would become known as the "big bugaboo". Patsy even stated in the interview that maybe whoever killed JB, came in and served her pineapple first. That is actually in her interview....go back to the thread "PR Interview"...and you will find it there. YEAH RIGHT PATSY....an intruder served your daughter pineapple and cream (that you thought were grits or cereal )...before killing her. WOW...he sure wasn't afraid to just make himself "at home" was he? Funny how he was not the least bit afraid of being caught by anyone. GEE, what if Patsy or John had of gotten up in the middle of the night for a glass of water?? I guess that it never crossed "the intruder's" mind, though. He sure was a very brave "intruder" wasn't he????

    And very polite also. He was very respectful in addressing John as "Mr. Ramsey," in the "ransom novel," wasn't he? I wonder if he knows the "gentleman burglar" who locked John in the bathroom in their new Atlanta home while he stole Patsy's K-mart jewelry?
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

    The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Armpit, AR
    Posts
    5,350

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    LOL...yes...The Ramsey's....telling lies....? NO...never. They were such fine, upstanding, Christian, pillars of the community....
    I've lost all hope for humanity since finding out these fine upstanding Christians have lied.....LOL

    How about the lie John spun in DOI about the polygraphs? He said the police never asked either one of them to take one. I guess he forgot both his and Patsy's interviews that day were taped!!! I just read the part in the "JonBenet--The Police Files" book where ST asked John if he would take a polygraph. His reply was he would be insulted (Oh my, ST really upset John's apple cart with that question, didn't he? LOL). Patsy on the other hand said she'd take ten because she would pass them (Or something similar). Of course, we know it took at least three times for her to actually "pass" a polygraph, and that was after they went "polygraph expert" shopping!
    Last edited by tezi; 04-29-2007 at 03:07 AM. Reason: clarify a statement...
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

    The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,389
    It should also be noted that when Tom Haney commented on how little the Ramseys appeared to have discussed things according to Patsy, she replied that she *thought* the police didn't want them to discuss the interviews:-

    14 TOM HANEY: It does seem odd though
    15 that in talking with you, that you and John
    16 haven't spent an awful lot of time discussing
    17 what had happened, like last night you said
    18 that, you know, you were tired and so you talked
    19 about--
    20 PATSY RAMSEY: You know like this
    21 morning you say did you talk about this with
    22 John and, you know, I figured you didn't like us
    23 to do that too much.
    24 TOM HANEY: But you had 18 months
    25 to do that?
    0619
    1 PATSY RAMSEY: You're right.


    So.... thinking that discussing was a BAD/WRONG thing to do, she simply denied doing it - even although John told a different story.

    This is the first time I have noticed this. I've always felt that the Ramseys were evasive in their answers - saying that they didn't recall or being vague. However, most of the time, I had to give BOD because they were being asked about things which took place many months previously and it was possible that the passage of time and trauma could have affected their recall.

    However, I think this is an outright lie, told because Patsy didn't want to admit doing something that she believed might be wrong.
    This is only my opinion

    Let the focus be on Madeleine




    Together we can make a difference





    Alert Viewer in Scotland

    Member of Websleuths since April 2000

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by the original tez View Post
    And very polite also. He was very respectful in addressing John as "Mr. Ramsey," in the "ransom novel," wasn't he? I wonder if he knows the "gentleman burglar" who locked John in the bathroom in their new Atlanta home while he stole Patsy's K-mart jewelry?
    Yeah, MR RAMSEY....doesn't sound like someone that HATES John so much, that he wants to kill his daughter. Wouldn't "Listen here you S.O.B.....I hate your guts, and I have your daughter"....be a little bit more realistic??
    "This time we get it right."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by the original tez View Post
    I've lost all hope for humanity since finding out these fine upstanding Christians have lied.....LOL

    How about the lie John spun in DOI about the polygraphs? He said the police never asked either one of them to take one. I guess he forgot both his and Patsy's interviews that day were taped!!! I just read the part in the "JonBenet--The Police Files" book where ST asked John if he would take a polygraph. His reply was he would be insulted (Oh my, ST really upset John's apple cart with that question, didn't he? LOL). Patsy on the other hand said she'd take ten because she would pass them (Or something similar). Of course, we know it took at least three times for her to actually "pass" a polygraph, and that was after they went "polygraph expert" shopping!
    Oh, they are both such liars....they really make me sick.
    "This time we get it right."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Ramsey Documented Lies!
    By SunnieRN in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 04:09 PM