1439 users online (306 members and 1133 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

A Royal example

Another reason i'm not a royalist. i long for Britain to become a republic.

not only is Beatrice a horrible example of how not to behave in public, but the idea of Prince William spending £5,000 ($9,998.81) on drink in one evening is utterly ludicrous. that Kate Middleton whom he dumped should be grateful she's away from him and the rest of the royal family.

you have to see this picture of the princess to believe how truly awful she looks. i imagine her grandmother, the Queen, is not amused!

and for those of you who would say it's possible you have, in the past, looked as equally bleary-eyed after a night out and it's lucky there aren't pictures being published, i would say this girl knows the photgraphers are dogging her and she should have more responsibility to her exalted position in life.

It seems anything that her older cousins can do, Princess Beatrice can do better.

When it comes to partying, Prince William and Harry might have set an example running up a £5,000 drinks bill at Soho nightclub Mahiki at the weekend.
    But Princess Beatrice appeared more than equal to the task.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...cc=picbox&ct=5

Princess Beatrice...................... that is one ugly looking kid!!

Dang!

At least William and Harry know how to buy their friends some drinks tho. They're nice, generous young men.

That picture is hilarious!
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

That photo is a shocker......how embarrassing

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    She is wearing a nice dress, though. It looks like a Pucci.
    Opinions are like belly buttons. Everyone's got one. This one is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by tennessee View Post
    She is wearing a nice dress, though. It looks like a Pucci.
    But it looks like she's got "pukey" on her face. A nice combination...Pucci...and pukey!

What a horrible picture! And I'll bet Grams, the Queen, probably has had it with the royal grandchildren. I'm with the OP, I think the time has come for the royal family to be removed.

And that Kate Middleton doesn't know how lucky she is to be out of that family.

Quote Originally Posted by lizziedripping View Post
    Princess Beatrice...................... that is one ugly looking kid!!
    Yeah no wonder she drinks lol

Quote Originally Posted by luvbeaches View Post
    But it looks like she's got "pukey" on her face. A nice combination...Pucci...and pukey!

What a horrible picture! And I'll bet Grams, the Queen, probably has had it with the royal grandchildren. I'm with the OP, I think the time has come for the royal family to be removed.

And that Kate Middleton doesn't know how lucky she is to be out of that family.
    I think what you are seeing is the reflection of the sequins from her purse on her cheek and not 'pukey'.
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Hez View Post
    I think what you are seeing is the reflection of the sequins from her purse on her cheek and not 'pukey'.
    Yeah, I'll bet the bodyguards carry wipes with them for those "pukey" moments.

and she was so cute as an adolescent--what happened?

I think if she wasn't bombed she'd look okay. She appears to be a real blend of mom's looks and dad's looks.

Maybe she'll mature in a few years. Her mom was a bit of a partier, if I recall, and made some bad choices before she settled down, which, unfortunately didn't happen until after the divorce...

Quote Originally Posted by sandraladeda View Post
    I think if she wasn't bombed she'd look okay. She appears to be a real blend of mom's looks and dad's looks.

Maybe she'll mature in a few years. Her mom was a bit of a partier, if I recall, and made some bad choices before she settled down, which, unfortunately didn't happen until after the divorce...
    I agree, she looks quite a bit like her mom. It's a horrid photo but she's not a bad looking girl.

She really is a cute girl. I bet she got a Royal talking to. lol

There's gotta be one in every family doesn't there; even the royals. This is the first time I've heard anything like this about her so maybe it was a one time thing.
    I think she looks more like her dad than mother. Going by the lower part of her face. Other than thinking "yeah, she's drunk as a skunk" the first thing I noticed is what beautiful hair she has. That's definitely something she got from her mother.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast