1439 users online (306 members and 1133 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,749

    A Royal example

    Another reason i'm not a royalist. i long for Britain to become a republic.

    not only is Beatrice a horrible example of how not to behave in public, but the idea of Prince William spending £5,000 ($9,998.81) on drink in one evening is utterly ludicrous. that Kate Middleton whom he dumped should be grateful she's away from him and the rest of the royal family.

    you have to see this picture of the princess to believe how truly awful she looks. i imagine her grandmother, the Queen, is not amused!

    and for those of you who would say it's possible you have, in the past, looked as equally bleary-eyed after a night out and it's lucky there aren't pictures being published, i would say this girl knows the photgraphers are dogging her and she should have more responsibility to her exalted position in life.

    It seems anything that her older cousins can do, Princess Beatrice can do better.

    When it comes to partying, Prince William and Harry might have set an example running up a £5,000 drinks bill at Soho nightclub Mahiki at the weekend.
    But Princess Beatrice appeared more than equal to the task.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...cc=picbox&ct=5

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,209
    Princess Beatrice...................... that is one ugly looking kid!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,507
    Dang!

    At least William and Harry know how to buy their friends some drinks tho. They're nice, generous young men.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,026
    That picture is hilarious!
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,721
    That photo is a shocker......how embarrassing

  6. #6
    tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,013
    She is wearing a nice dress, though. It looks like a Pucci.
    Opinions are like belly buttons. Everyone's got one. This one is mine.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,932
    Quote Originally Posted by tennessee View Post
    She is wearing a nice dress, though. It looks like a Pucci.
    But it looks like she's got "pukey" on her face. A nice combination...Pucci...and pukey!

    What a horrible picture! And I'll bet Grams, the Queen, probably has had it with the royal grandchildren. I'm with the OP, I think the time has come for the royal family to be removed.

    And that Kate Middleton doesn't know how lucky she is to be out of that family.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    9,183
    Quote Originally Posted by lizziedripping View Post
    Princess Beatrice...................... that is one ugly looking kid!!
    Yeah no wonder she drinks lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,464
    Quote Originally Posted by luvbeaches View Post
    But it looks like she's got "pukey" on her face. A nice combination...Pucci...and pukey!

    What a horrible picture! And I'll bet Grams, the Queen, probably has had it with the royal grandchildren. I'm with the OP, I think the time has come for the royal family to be removed.

    And that Kate Middleton doesn't know how lucky she is to be out of that family.
    I think what you are seeing is the reflection of the sequins from her purse on her cheek and not 'pukey'.
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - John Lennon

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Hez View Post
    I think what you are seeing is the reflection of the sequins from her purse on her cheek and not 'pukey'.
    Yeah, I'll bet the bodyguards carry wipes with them for those "pukey" moments.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,375
    and she was so cute as an adolescent--what happened?

  12. #12
    I think if she wasn't bombed she'd look okay. She appears to be a real blend of mom's looks and dad's looks.

    Maybe she'll mature in a few years. Her mom was a bit of a partier, if I recall, and made some bad choices before she settled down, which, unfortunately didn't happen until after the divorce...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    lala land
    Posts
    9,622
    Quote Originally Posted by sandraladeda View Post
    I think if she wasn't bombed she'd look okay. She appears to be a real blend of mom's looks and dad's looks.

    Maybe she'll mature in a few years. Her mom was a bit of a partier, if I recall, and made some bad choices before she settled down, which, unfortunately didn't happen until after the divorce...
    I agree, she looks quite a bit like her mom. It's a horrid photo but she's not a bad looking girl.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    817
    She really is a cute girl. I bet she got a Royal talking to. lol

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,319
    There's gotta be one in every family doesn't there; even the royals. This is the first time I've heard anything like this about her so maybe it was a one time thing.
    I think she looks more like her dad than mother. Going by the lower part of her face. Other than thinking "yeah, she's drunk as a skunk" the first thing I noticed is what beautiful hair she has. That's definitely something she got from her mother.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Royal Baby #2 is on it's way ..
    By Mrs G Norris in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 11-29-2015, 10:27 AM
  2. The Royal Bum
    By TrackerSam in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:00 AM
  3. I am about ready to throw a fit ROYAL
    By trixie in forum Forum Finesse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 04:17 PM
  4. Kitchen gets 'Royal' ceremony
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 10:16 PM