1110 users online (217 members and 893 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

JR have marks on his face on CNN?

I've often wondered if JR had any wounds on his face. It seems to me that I remember a red spot on his face in their first interview on CNN..?

Quote Originally Posted by WV Sleuth View Post
    I've often wondered if JR had any wounds on his face. It seems to me that I remember a red spot on his face in their first interview on CNN..?
    I saw a picture of him in magazine, and he had some marks on his face. It was after the murder. Someone on FFJ (I believe)....posted the picture.
    "This time we get it right."

During the Ramseys gave dna samples, Detective Steve Thomas examined them for wounds, scratches and such. I recall him asking Patsy to lift the sleeves from her blouse so that he could examine them.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

Quote Originally Posted by Toltec View Post
    During the Ramseys gave dna samples, Detective Steve Thomas examined them for wounds, scratches and such. I recall him asking Patsy to lift the sleeves from her blouse so that he could examine them.
    Yes but the cnn interview was a week later was it not?

Picture Still There?

If there were any marks, wouldn't they be famous by now? Any of us see any?

Solace, as I recall, the CNN interview was jan 1 I believe

I seem to recall a dark spot on his face.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    I seem to recall a dark spot on his face.
    Yep, theres some pictures of him that someone posted on FFJ, that shows a spot on his face. I don't know which thread its on, but if anyone wants to see it, they can probably do a search.

It would sure be interesting to see pictures of John at the Whites party to see if the mark was there at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Yep, theres some pictures of him that someone posted on FFJ, that shows a spot on his face. I don't know which thread its on, but if anyone wants to see it, they can probably do a search.
    I couldn't find it so I googled 'John Ramsey CNN' under images,and the pic in the middle,top row,looks like he has a spot on the left side of his face,near his nose.Is that what you're talking about?
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

re: marks

I remember seeing it in the CNN interview, on the left side of his face, can't say without looking again, and that video isn't easy to obtain, it requires VXtreme on CNN, but the plug-in is hard to get.. I looked all over to find the video elsewhere, but can't find it. My workplace blocks google images, so it would be nice if you could post the pic..
    If anyone has a link to the the video from somewhere other than CNN, it would be nice to have the link...

If they'd only have arrested them that night, we'd have a mug shot to check the mark..!

I remember seeing it in the CNN interview, on the left side of his face, can't say without looking again, and that video isn't easy to obtain, it requires VXtreme on CNN, but the plug-in is hard to get.. I looked all over to find the video elsewhere, but can't find it. My workplace blocks google images, so it would be nice if you could post the pic..
    If anyone has a link to the the video from somewhere other than CNN, it would be nice to have the link...
    I don't know how to post pics on here,I right clicked and copied it,but it's not like copy n paste with text, b.c. it didn't work.can someone PM me and tell me how? thx.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    I couldn't find it so I googled 'John Ramsey CNN' under images,and the pic in the middle,top row,looks like he has a spot on the left side of his face,near his nose.Is that what you're talking about?
    It might be, do you have a link, so that I can look at the picture that you are talking about???

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    It might be, do you have a link, so that I can look at the picture that you are talking about???
    http://www.mikepaulblog.com/blog/med...ey%20photo.jpg

there seems to be a spot close his ear as well? ..unless he just has a splotchy face,I don't know.
    something to ponder:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast