May Day Protests 2007

Seven

1984 All Over Again:The Collective Rules
Reaction score
May Day used to mean dancing around the May pole.
Then it became communitst labor day

(from each according to his ability, to each according to his need)

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=nation_world&id=5239494

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=local&id=5264762

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/007431.htm

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/zieve/070501

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=25320&only&rsssmall

worldwoborders.jpg

They say they want a "world without borders."
Their first goal is an America without borders.

~~~~~~~~~

"BECK: Well, I just want to wish all of our communist friends a happy May Day. Am I the only one that remembers that this was a communist holiday?

Oh, by the way, if you`re out there marching someplace, you might see a lot of people on the streets with you today. All across the country, there were demonstrators who were demanding a path to citizenship for as many as 12 million of the nation`s illegal aliens.

Now, as much as I just delight in being called a hatemonger, I can guarantee that I`m going to be called one after you hear the point tonight, and here it is.

Some of the groups at today`s marches don`t just want a green card, they want the whole country. And here`s how I got there.

Wherever you stand on the issue of illegal immigration, what I`m about to say may change how you think about it and rock you to the core. One of the groups involved in today`s rallies is a group called the Mexica movement. What is it? What does the Mexica movement want? Amnesty and innocent -- instant citizenship? No, not quite.

Here`s what their official platform says: "We totally reject all illegal European, colonial squatter occupation borders on our continent. We also reject colonialism`s right to keep stealing the wealth of our lands. And we reject their artificial divisions of our people."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0705/01/gb.01.html

Here`s what their official platform says: "We totally reject all illegal European, colonial squatter occupation borders on our continent. We also reject colonialism`s right to keep stealing the wealth of our lands. And we reject their artificial divisions of our people."

From your posted transcripts above.

I heard that mentioned by someone yesterday, but not on CNN. Can't remember where, but the response was basically that unless Mexicans can prove pure Aztec or Mayan ancestry, they are also mixed with European "conquorers" from Spain.........

From your posted transcripts above.

I heard that mentioned by someone yesterday, but not on CNN. Can't remember where, but the response was basically that unless Mexicans can prove pure Aztec or Mayan ancestry, they are also mixed with European "conquorers" from Spain.........

good point! :D
and spanish is the language of the conquistadors.
they want us to speak the language of their conquerors?! :eek:

good old chief bratton .... he came to los angeles from new york .... after the people of california voted against giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens, of course that wasnt the end of it .... the legislators of california keep trying to override The People and make it the law, despite the will of The People. the last time they did that, police chief bratton said: If anybody doesnt like it, they can get out of california! .... funny thing for a carpet bagger to say! ;)

514813.jpg

"LA Immigration Rally Ends with Clash between Marchers, Police
LOS ANGELES, CA (AP)-- LA police chief William Bratton promised a department review to determine if the use of force was appropriate after a day of mostly calm immigration rallies ended with a clash between police and demonstrators yesterday. ..."

http://www.knx1070.com/pages/410883.php?contentType=4&contentId=461141

Lou Dobbs is right! This is the first I've ever heard that May 1st in the United States is "Law Day." Unbelievable! I've been watching TV news for at least 20 years, and never once has TV news ever mentioned that particular fact (during a time that i was watching).

"I'll bet you know about the illegal alien amnesty marches, but I don't know of a single news organization, electronic or print that pointed out that May 1 is America's Law Day. The cable news networks gave almost wall-to-wall coverage to the illegal alien demonstrations, but they apparently couldn't find any American celebrating Law Day.

And no one seems to want to take note that we are first a nation of laws, and that without those laws and their enforcement, the foundation of our great republic turns to sand. What a spectacle on Law Day for demonstrators to demand amnesty for those who broke the law to enter our country, many of whom also broke the law with fraudulent documents.

And what a mess when the president of the United States and the U.S. Congress are pandering to a group of people who are not citizens and refuse to demand enforcement of our immigration laws, our criminal laws, and fails to secure our borders and ports."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/01/Dobbs.May2/index.html

story.fl.immigration.wesh.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~

After 20 years since the Reagan administration Amnesty for illegal aliens, I no longer believe the falsehood that we are "a nation of laws, not of men." I now believe that we are a nation of corporations that flout the law for the sake of profit and bribe legislators and law enforcement to look the other way ... AND they all send the bill to The People . . .
... forcing us to pay for the rope with which they strangle us!

"Heads have to roll"!
ummm ... ???

No Rally in MacArthur Park, but Lots of Police, Media Show Up Park is the same where police used force on protestors, media.
Saturday, 05 May 2007, 9:59 PM PDT

Los Angeles -- A rumored "Take Back the Park" protest did not materialize on Saturday at MacArthur Park, where Los Angeles police used questionable tactics to break up a pro-immigration rally on Tuesday.

Police had set up a command post and the media were out in force.

Meantime, criticism of the LAPD's role in what has been dubbed the May Day Melee continued to mount on Cinco de Mayo, with Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa saying "heads have to roll" once investigations into the matter are completed and pro- and anti-illegal-immigration protesters continued to rally

mayor villaraigosa was a member of the leftwing radical group mecha when he was in college. he cut short his trip (no doubt to pick up payoff money from his bosses :rolleyes:) -- we call him the mayor of mexico & mayor reconquista -- to beat up on the police

the problem is, after the riots in 1992, the police started lowering their hiring standards, even including former GANG members in their ranks .... and, of course, that led to the police corruption charges a few years ago .... the police get thrown under the bus by the mayor, the police quit and go to cities where they can get some support.

to put the mayday melee in perspective, think about the fact that macarthur park is the birth place of the violent salvadoran street gant MS13. it's criminal territory after dark. contrary to many reports, there was plenty of warning by police as nightfall approached: helicopter overhead, bullhorns, etc., for quite some time. there came a time when police could no longer wait for compliance, as it's gang territory after dark, and the police had to get the crowd to move.

also, the guys who started throwing cans, rocks, bottles, etc., at the police were wearing MASKS.

"Heads have to roll"!
ummm ... ???

mayor villaraigosa was a member of the leftwing radical group mecha when he was in college. he cut short his trip (no doubt to pick up payoff money from his bosses :rolleyes:) -- we call him the mayor of mexico & mayor reconquista -- to beat up on the police

the problem is, after the riots in 1992, the police started lowering their hiring standards, even including former GANG members in their ranks .... and, of course, that led to the police corruption charges a few years ago .... the police get thrown under the bus by the mayor, the police quit and go to cities where they can get some support.

to put the mayday melee in perspective, think about the fact that macarthur park is the birth place of the violent salvadoran street gant MS13. it's criminal territory after dark. contrary to many reports, there was plenty of warning by police as nightfall approached: helicopter overhead, bullhorns, etc., for quite some time. there came a time when police could no longer wait for compliance, as it's gang territory after dark, and the police had to get the crowd to move.

also, the guys who started throwing cans, rocks, bottles, etc., at the police were wearing MASKS.

I read that this morning. They shot rubber bullets into the crowd right? Well, when the law says you have to disperse, whether it's for unlawful activity or the safety of the crowd itself, one should abide. I've never been hit by a rubber bullet, but after watching Jackass2, I'll make damn sure I never will....

I read that this morning. They shot rubber bullets into the crowd right? Well, when the law says you have to disperse, whether it's for unlawful activity or the safety of the crowd itself, one should abide. I've never been hit by a rubber bullet, but after watching Jackass2, I'll make damn sure I never will....

exactly, gman!
police1.gif

i remember being in a group at college that was demonstrating and threatened to get out of control. police arrived in "riot" gear and the police bullhorn started telling the crowd that they represent The People of California and hereby declare this an "unlawful assembly" and order you to disperse. i immediately turned to leave, but i was shocked to see that many were refusing to leave. then, the instigators of the protest started (via their own megaphones) urging the crowd to defy the orders of the police .... it was clearly a gathering with a political purpose .... and it turned out that the instigators weren't even students! investigation later revealed that the public parking lot had had multiple cars with out-of-state license plates in it before the protest (apparently, the protest had been advertised and students weren't the only ones who knew in advance) .... anyway, typical .... they had a political agenda far beyond what the run-of-the-mill students had been informed in fact, it was one of those groups who was going from state to state and campus to campus, organizing just this sort of demonstration .... i have no doubt that the same thing happened in MacArthur Park on May Day in LA!
29_1_8.gif

Our town 2007 .... Your town 2008
(the "one block at a time" invasion)

mayday2007.jpg

"INDIGENOUS" -- Having originated in.

I'm indigenous to California, North American Continent.
(Before it became Peoples Republik of Kalifornia 20 yrs ago.)

Mom indigenous to Wisconsin, North America.
Dad indigenous to Florida, North America.
Grandparents indigenous to Florida and Illinois, North America.

Where did these protestors originate?
South American Continent?
Many ORIGINATED in totalitarian societies.
Their own countries were so bad they came here .... and
Now their aim it to make USA like the places they fled?

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55462

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back