1096 users online (230 members and 866 guests)  

Websleuths News

CNN interview Video??

I looked and can't find it. CNN has one, but it won't actually come up.

So does anyone have a working link to the 1997 CNN Video??

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    I looked and can't find it. CNN has one, but it won't actually come up.

It is on Youtube.

So does anyone have a working link to the 1997 CNN Video??
    It is on Youtube. Search for Patsy Ramsey Interviews and a whole bunch come up. It is there.

I only got 3 searching for 'Patsy Ramsey Interviews'
    I have searched and searched. All I can find is a 17 second clip where she says 'keep your babies close'. Other than that, I can't find anything on the 1997 CNN video.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    I only got 3 searching for 'Patsy Ramsey Interviews'
    I have searched and searched. All I can find is a 17 second clip where she says 'keep your babies close'. Other than that, I can't find anything on the 1997 CNN video.
    Total change of subject here....forgive me....but, she lets Burke out of the house, on the morning of the 26th...with an "intruder/kidnapper/murderer" on the loose....but, yet...she says..."keep your babies close".
    "This time we get it right."

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Any other mother of a just-discovered murdered child wouldn't have let her remaining child out of her sight! She'd have kept her "baby" close to her. They could always have had him stay in his room- safe away from the activity of the police etc. But they sent him to the White's with his favorite Christmas present, and at this point they hadn't "discovered" the body, they were still waiting for the "kidnappers" to call. So they let their son leave the house when they were supposed to be being "watched"? I know this has been rehashed over and over again, but every time I run these kinds of things through my mind it infuriates me all over again.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Any other mother of a just-discovered murdered child wouldn't have let her remaining child out of her sight! She'd have kept her "baby" close to her. They could always have had him stay in his room- safe away from the activity of the police etc. But they sent him to the White's with his favorite Christmas present, and at this point they hadn't "discovered" the body, they were still waiting for the "kidnappers" to call. So they let their son leave the house when they were supposed to be being "watched"? I know this has been rehashed over and over again, but every time I run these kinds of things through my mind it infuriates me all over again.
    I know, and I am sure that there is another thread that it totally devoted to this subject, somewhere. But, I had forgotten that phrase..."keep your babies close", even though I saw that interview. But for her to say that, but YET...let HER BABY out of her sight? Rings just a tad bit weird to me. RED FLAG...RED FLAG!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    I know, and I am sure that there is another thread that it totally devoted to this subject, somewhere. But, I had forgotten that phrase..."keep your babies close", even though I saw that interview. But for her to say that, but YET...let HER BABY out of her sight? Rings just a tad bit weird to me. RED FLAG...RED FLAG!!
    yea,she didn't take her own advice...not only that,I recall reading she scared a lot of kids when she said that,who had trouble sleeping for fear of intruders after that. :/
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    yea,she didn't take her own advice...not only that,I recall reading she scared a lot of kids when she said that,who had trouble sleeping for fear of intruders after that. :/
    Ahhh, she didn't care if she scared any kids, she just wanted to point the finger AWAY from her and her husband. Just goes to show, that they were all about "ME, ME, ME.... I, I, I.....US, US, US.....WE, WE, WE". (All the way home...LOL).

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Ahhh, she didn't care if she scared any kids, she just wanted to point the finger AWAY from her and her husband. Just goes to show, that they were all about "ME, ME, ME.... I, I, I.....US, US, US.....WE, WE, WE". (All the way home...LOL).
    yes i know that one firsthand..they would have been great friends w my late inls!
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

I know the type.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.