CNN interview Video??

Julie

Inactive
Reaction score
I looked and can't find it. CNN has one, but it won't actually come up.

So does anyone have a working link to the 1997 CNN Video??

I looked and can't find it. CNN has one, but it won't actually come up.

It is on Youtube.

So does anyone have a working link to the 1997 CNN Video??

It is on Youtube. Search for Patsy Ramsey Interviews and a whole bunch come up. It is there.

I only got 3 searching for 'Patsy Ramsey Interviews'
I have searched and searched. All I can find is a 17 second clip where she says 'keep your babies close'. Other than that, I can't find anything on the 1997 CNN video.

I only got 3 searching for 'Patsy Ramsey Interviews'
I have searched and searched. All I can find is a 17 second clip where she says 'keep your babies close'. Other than that, I can't find anything on the 1997 CNN video.

Total change of subject here....forgive me....but, she lets Burke out of the house, on the morning of the 26th...with an "intruder/kidnapper/murderer" on the loose....but, yet...she says..."keep your babies close".

Any other mother of a just-discovered murdered child wouldn't have let her remaining child out of her sight! She'd have kept her "baby" close to her. They could always have had him stay in his room- safe away from the activity of the police etc. But they sent him to the White's with his favorite Christmas present, and at this point they hadn't "discovered" the body, they were still waiting for the "kidnappers" to call. So they let their son leave the house when they were supposed to be being "watched"? I know this has been rehashed over and over again, but every time I run these kinds of things through my mind it infuriates me all over again.

Any other mother of a just-discovered murdered child wouldn't have let her remaining child out of her sight! She'd have kept her "baby" close to her. They could always have had him stay in his room- safe away from the activity of the police etc. But they sent him to the White's with his favorite Christmas present, and at this point they hadn't "discovered" the body, they were still waiting for the "kidnappers" to call. So they let their son leave the house when they were supposed to be being "watched"? I know this has been rehashed over and over again, but every time I run these kinds of things through my mind it infuriates me all over again.

I know, and I am sure that there is another thread that it totally devoted to this subject, somewhere. But, I had forgotten that phrase..."keep your babies close", even though I saw that interview. But for her to say that, but YET...let HER BABY out of her sight? Rings just a tad bit weird to me. RED FLAG...RED FLAG!!

I know, and I am sure that there is another thread that it totally devoted to this subject, somewhere. But, I had forgotten that phrase..."keep your babies close", even though I saw that interview. But for her to say that, but YET...let HER BABY out of her sight? Rings just a tad bit weird to me. RED FLAG...RED FLAG!!

yea,she didn't take her own advice...not only that,I recall reading she scared a lot of kids when she said that,who had trouble sleeping for fear of intruders after that. :/

yea,she didn't take her own advice...not only that,I recall reading she scared a lot of kids when she said that,who had trouble sleeping for fear of intruders after that. :/

Ahhh, she didn't care if she scared any kids, she just wanted to point the finger AWAY from her and her husband. Just goes to show, that they were all about "ME, ME, ME.... I, I, I.....US, US, US.....WE, WE, WE". (All the way home...LOL).

Ahhh, she didn't care if she scared any kids, she just wanted to point the finger AWAY from her and her husband. Just goes to show, that they were all about "ME, ME, ME.... I, I, I.....US, US, US.....WE, WE, WE". (All the way home...LOL).

yes i know that one firsthand..they would have been great friends w my late inls!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back