TX TX - Deanna Merryfield, 13, Killeen, 22 July 1990 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissieMt

Reaction score
Missie, we cannot post pics to this thread either. So I checked out a couple of other threads in the, "Missing But Not Forgotten" category, and pics cannot be posted on any of them. There may be a problem with the whole category. Perhaps instead you can start a new thread under, "Missing/Located Forum Discussion" category where we can post pics. You just started this thread, and perhaps you can go back and put the new links in.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48564

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49022

Here we go guys! Still no new updates from LE.:banghead:

Does anyone know if Mexico has a database of UID's? I've tried searching, but no luck so far. I just figured it was worth a look since she was rumored to have been seen leaving with 2 hispanic males.

Hi Missie:). I am thinking that chances are the 2 reported Hispanic males were more likely from the area. But, you never know. I don't know if Mexico has a missing/UID public site. I am sorry i can't help you further there.

Lion

DeannaPoster3copy.jpg

Thank you Lion for the great poster! Things are slowing down here for a little while. We think we found the right house, so that's one less thing to worry about for a few weeks.

I got an email from SGT. Davis finally. He said he was out of town and had asked "them" to send me Deanna's NCIC number while he was gone, but apparently it didn't get done. So he's said he would email it to me tomorrow. We'll see what happens!

Well, how was your dear son's birthday party? I hope it was a hit for him and every one.

I am glad to hear that at least Sgt. Davis emailed you. Since he said he would email you tomorrow with the info, I hope he finds the time. Perhaps if he doesn't email you by tomorrow you can call him back on Tuesday.

You are welcome for the poster. Anything I can do to help find Deanna, my friend.

Lion

Grrr, I didn't get that email today. Unfortunately, I was so busy on the phone with the lender, our realtor, my husband, and my sister Bekki (she works for a mortgage company) today that I didn't even notice the non-email (hehe that's my word for the day).
My little man's party was a blast for the kids and hectic for the grownups, but isn't that how it's supposed to be?
Things should be slowing down real well pretty soon here. We made an offer on a house, and will find out tomorrow if it's excepted (we're pretty confident).

Does anyone know if Mexico has a database of UID's? I've tried searching, but no luck so far. I just figured it was worth a look since she was rumored to have been seen leaving with 2 hispanic males.

I ran across a site for missing people in Mexico awhile back. I can't remember if it contained UID's as well. I'll see if I can find it again and post the link.

That would be great rainbow. So far the only thing I've found was on the doe network. They only have 16 uid's listed in mexico and none of them are female. I'm convinced that that's not all of them, probably just a few have been listed.

:woohoo: I finally got the NCIC number AND Deanna's new case number!!!! Her new case number is 07-005102.
I'm going to pm Lion so that we can get her flyer updated, and when my lil one takes her nap I'm going to work on submitting her info to ncmec, the doe network, and all that good stuff!! This certainly has been a banner week for me!

Hi there Missie:blowkiss. I updated Deanna's poster. Have you been able to research whether or not Deanna had any dental x-rays? I know that might be a tough one.

Lion

:blowkiss: to you too,Lion! The poster is perfect! Bekki has been trying to track down her dentals, but there hasn't been much luck. She's headstrong, so she will find them if they are still in existence it just may take her a while.

Thank you GinaM, I was just coming on to post the link!

Yes! Progress! Thank you Gina:). Now volunteers who happen upon Deanna's place at the doe network may try to make a match. What I would want most is that Deanna is still with us, but is she isn't I hope and pray for her remains to be found.

Lion

Yes! Progress! Thank you Gina:). Now volunteers who happen upon Deanna's place at the doe network may try to make a match. What I would want most is that Deanna is still with us, but is she isn't I hope and pray for her remains to be found.

Lion
Lion, that is exactly what my main goal was when I started all of this. I'm very happy right now! Bekki is going to get her registered with the ncmec. I've told her that she needs to have pen and paper ready and to write down everything they say and to pass it on to me. I'm sure she'll do a good job, and I wanted her to do it because she was the last one to see her. I'll keep everyone posted.
Not sure if I've posted this yet but here is a link to Deanna's myspace page, if your a member there please add her!
http://www.myspace.com/deannamerryfield

And, more progress! Please keep us posted on what happens after Bekki speaks with the NCMEC. I will check out her myspace, too.

Missie, you are doing a beautiful thing for Deanna, and I hope and pray that she is found you learn what happened.

Lion

I sent Sgt. Davis an email today asking him to please put Deanna in the Texas missing person clearinghouse. Hopefully he can do that soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member