912 users online (154 members and 758 guests)  

Websleuths News

VA - Virginia Beach, Body found in Pembroke Lake, Apr'07 - Sean Eric Early

"The body is described as that of a white male, 5'10" to 6' in height, with a medium build. The body appears to have blonde hair that is bleached. The clothing on the body is described as a gray or white Rusty brand surf shirt and two pair of boxer briefs. Recovered near the body was a pair of Mossimo brand blue jeans, a black Izod sweater, and a blue sneaker." From:
    http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp...av=menu78_3_12

So this is not really up to the minute it happened last week (4/23/07). But, I was not sure where to put it. The woman who found him said he looked young. Maybe someone here can figure it out. I was thinking that with two pair of boxers he may have been homeless or a runaway. They sell mossimo at target but before that it was a pricy surf shop brand rusty was also a popular brand sold at surf shops both have basicly fallen out of style I don't even think they they sell rusty anymore I haven't seen it lately (and we just went from surf shop to surf shop looking for a hat)

I'm in Va Beach and I never even heard about this. Sounds like 75% of the white guys around here.

Really I saw it on 13 but 3 had most recent story. It was the top story that day it may have gotten pushed out by the Micheal Vick dog fighting thing.

I'm in Hampton Roads also and you can still find Rusty clothing. I had heard about the body being found but somehow I missed the indentification. There are a lot of runaways at the beach but to be honest the description could fit a lot of kids around here...runaways or not. I guess the fact that no one has reported a young man missing that fits this description in this area might again point to him being a runaway. I sure hope they're able to identify him soon and let his family know. What a shame.

I haven't heard on the news or read in the paper anything else about this. Has anyone else?

http://hamptonroads.com/node/260421

They ID'ed him but that's it I have seen a few stories about it they are looking for info because he wasn't reported missing
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 09-26-2015 at 04:52 PM. Reason: fixed link

Thanks Spazkat. I don't know why but I was thinking he was younger than thirty. I had envisioned a teenager (I guess I was thinking along the lines of a runaway).

So was I, but I'm not sure why. My husband is 30 and he dresses like that, but if he went missing I would report it.