970 users online (188 members and 782 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Daughters Make Tape Of A Drunk David Hasselhoff

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18478304/

LOS ANGELES - A videotape made by David Hasselhoff’s daughters shows the recovering alcoholic falling off the wagon, Hasselhoff acknowledged Thursday, but the actor added that he is doing much better since it was made.
    The video, which aired Thursday on TV tabloid shows, depicts an apparently inebriated Hasselhoff, clad only in blue jeans, lying on the floor of a room and clumsily eating a hamburger while one of his daughters reproves him about his drinking.
    “I am a recovering alcoholic,” Hasselhoff said in a statement issued Thursday. “Despite that I have been going through a painful divorce and I have recently been separated from my children due to my work, I have been successfully dealing with my issue. Unfortunately, one evening I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is relapse.
    “Because of my honest and positive relationship with my daughters, who were concerned for my well-being, there was a tape made that night to show me what I was like. I have seen the tape. I have learned from it and I am back on my game.” (more at link)

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    hmm- damage control or honesty? Hard to tell with him.

Wonder if his daughter's made the video available to the media? If so, what was their real motive?

Looks like somebody hassled with the Hoff

Quote Originally Posted by reportertype View Post
    That's funny.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    Wonder if his daughter's made the video available to the media? If so, what was their real motive?
    Who knows- they are probably just sick of him being a drunken jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by reportertype View Post
    Looks like the Hoff might have Hasseled with himself.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    I agree. Very smart to show it to his eyes only. Very sad to parade it to the media. Have to wonder who manipulated his daughter's into releasing this.
    The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
    Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    I agree. Very smart to show it to his eyes only. Very sad to parade it to the media. Have to wonder who manipulated his daughter's into releasing this.
    I agree with you 100%. Taping their dad and showing the tape to him only, may have caused him embarrassment and a return to a center for abusers. BUT showing the video to millions on national tv.....I have to question their motive.

Its very sad to watch what the Hoff has become but I dont see the reason why it should have been made public.
    http://ninemsn.video.msn.com/v/en-au...mediaid=101577

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Its very sad to watch what the Hoff has become but I dont see the reason why it should have been made public.
    http://ninemsn.video.msn.com/v/en-au...mediaid=101577

I'm sorry but that picture of him grovelling around eating that burger cracked me up- how embarrasment!

Poor hoffy was hungry and not very fussy.

According to reports on various "entertainment news" shows, their father asked his daughtrs to video him and show it to him.
    "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance."~ Plato
    ~The above reflects only my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by angelwngs View Post
    According to reports on various "entertainment news" shows, their father asked his daughtrs to video him and show it to him.
    I'm sure he didn't mean to release it to the media. I smell Debra Opri all over this one. Personally, I think it's just wrong.

This is ridiculous. What next,all celebrity kids will now be taping videos and phone calls for all the faults of their parents? Who cares,everyone in all paths of life have issues to face.

I'm starting to think it's part of a career dying celebrities ploy ..."even bad press is better than no press at all".

It's all so very Hollywood,and very pathetic.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast