710 users online (83 members and 627 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902

    Please Post "crime" News In The Crimes Section

    not here. Thanks.

  2. #2
    IrishMist's Avatar
    IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Southeastern Tennessee
    Posts
    7,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    not here. Thanks.
    K. Crimes in the crimes section. Got it.

    What if I want to post something pertaining to politics? Where should I post that?



    Sorry, Jeana, couldn't resist
    I crack myself up, I really do.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    562
    Guilty! And noted.
    Thanks for the great job you do with the forum Jeana.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist View Post
    K. Crimes in the crimes section. Got it.

    What if I want to post something pertaining to politics? Where should I post that?



    Sorry, Jeana, couldn't resist
    I crack myself up, I really do.
    Just do not post it in the Anna Nicole Smith forum. Jeana, correct me if I am wrong, but I am fairly certain that issues pertaining to ANS and NOT Politics go in the ANS forum.

    OMG, I am killing me.

  5. #5
    IrishMist's Avatar
    IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Southeastern Tennessee
    Posts
    7,469
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Just do not post it in the Anna Nicole Smith forum. Jeana, correct me if I am wrong, but I am fairly certain that issues pertaining to ANS and NOT Politics go in the ANS forum.

    OMG, I am killing me.
    Well, I suppose depending on the particular political issue... it could be posted in the Game Room.

    ETA: You're not going to have to worry about that, 'cause Jeana's gonna kill us when she gets back
    Last edited by IrishMist; 05-04-2007 at 02:37 PM. Reason: To add a hilariously funny line

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist View Post
    K. Crimes in the crimes section. Got it.

    What if I want to post something pertaining to politics? Where should I post that?



    Sorry, Jeana, couldn't resist
    I crack myself up, I really do.


    You're a huge knucklehead!!!!! I know some crimes are very, very interesting and "Up To The Minute" sort of things, but we do try and keep a clean house!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist View Post
    Well, I suppose depending on the particular political issue... it could be posted in the Game Room.

    ETA: You're not going to have to worry about that, 'cause Jeana's gonna kill us when she gets back


    I know you needed this!



Similar Threads

  1. "The Mysteries of Laura" - fictional crime show - episode of "intrusive web sleuther"
    By Madeleine74 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2017, 10:54 AM
  2. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM