Remote Viewing

• Thread starter Deleted member 278
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 278

http://www..com/pri/remote137.htm

I'm not asking if you believe in remote viewing, nor if you believe in this guy's interpretation of the murder, or his suspect. What I'd like to know are your ideas on his statement that "the parents had nothing to due with the death, but altered the crime scene after the murder...Something to do with them being very scared of what the people they knew would think of them...this is why the faked a ransom note."

I'm RDI so, there's no need to tell me there was no intruder. But, for one minute, let's "pretend" there was an intruder. What could possibly make a victim's family fake a ransom note if that were the case?

I will email the owner of the above site to see if I can get any more thoughts from him regarding the rest of the staging.

I'm not asking if you believe in remote viewing, nor if you believe in this guy's interpretation of the murder, or his suspect. What I'd like to know are your ideas on his statement that "the parents had nothing to due with the death, but altered the crime scene after the murder...Something to do with them being very scared of what the people they knew would think of them...this is why the faked a ransom note."

I'm RDI so, there's no need to tell me there was no intruder. But, for one minute, let's "pretend" there was an intruder. What could possibly make a victim's family fake a ransom note if that were the case?

I will email the owner of the above site to see if I can get any more thoughts from him regarding the rest of the staging.

Absolutely no reason that I can think of. Unless of course some would say that they were letting others use JonBenet as a sex toy and she was killed. But that is ridiculous and some have made money off it.

On the other subject, just what I feel about him.

There is something I don't trust about him. I do not care if he does not charge money for anything involving children. He does however charge money for other sessions and that is key. Because I really believe if you can do this sort of thing, you should not charge money for it. You should use it for good. I do not believe him. Just my opinion.

I will email the owner of the above site to see if I can get any more thoughts from him regarding the rest of the staging.[/quote

Threat of further death to family if they knew the killers idenity threatned to reveal it . And protectoin of family member is all that comes to mind And still dont really buy it. I think it came down to self preservationJMHO

Absolutely no reason that I can think of. Unless of course some would say that they were letting others use JonBenet as a sex toy and she was killed. But that is ridiculous and some have made money off it.

There is something I don't trust about him. I do not care if he does not charge money for anything involving children. He does however charge money for other sessions and that is key. Because I really believe if you can do this sort of thing, you should not charge money for it. You should use it for good. I do not believe him. Just my opinion.

We had a thread about this guy around here somewhere. In fact, I think that's how I found out about him. Being a natural skeptic, and a sleuth to boot, something didn't sit right with me.

So I started taking screen captures of his predictions... Some of them are so vague that they could apply anywhere. But for some of his biggies, he adds them after the fact.

We had a thread about this guy around here somewhere. In fact, I think that's how I found out about him. Being a natural skeptic, and a sleuth to boot, something didn't sit right with me.

So I started taking screen captures of his predictions... Some of them are so vague that they could apply anywhere. But for some of his biggies, he adds them after the fact.

And excuse me but I think pretty much everyone except the die hard Ramsey followers knew Karr was a disgusting, repulsivo liar. I can hardly bring myself to write his name, just from his physical appearance alone. He is truly repulsive. He would not know how to act like a man if it were taught to him 24 hours a day for 10 years.

And excuse me but I think pretty much everyone except the die hard Ramsey followers knew Karr was a disgusting, repulsivo liar. I can hardly bring myself to write his name, just from his physical appearance alone. He is truly repulsive. He would not know how to act like a man if it were taught to him 24 hours a day for 10 years.

Solace, I'm confused. I just scanned the Brian's prediction link, because I don't put much stock in anything he says, but didn't he say it was a man of Mexican descent?

Solace, I'm confused. I just scanned the Brian's prediction link, because I don't put much stock in anything he says, but didn't he say it was a man of Mexican descent?

I don't know Irish. I just heard of him myself, but what are you confused about?

Actually, yes he does. Aha, I see what you mean.

I don't know Irish. I just heard of him myself, but what are you confused about?

Never mind, I just went back and re-read, now I understand what you were saying in your post. :blushing:

He got the black hair right but he missed the lipstick.

I think it is impossible to explain the Ramsey behavior if somebody else had been in the house that night. Not difficult, impossible.

He got the black hair right but he missed the lipstick.

I think it is impossible to explain the Ramsey behavior if somebody else had been in the house that night. Not difficult, impossible.

Well nobody else was in that house that night. No one. Just four of them, and Berke knows more than he is saying, consciously or subconsciously. A violent murder takes place. The child did scream, the neighbor heard her. Berke heard nothing? He says he heard voices and creaking. So he heard some things going on. He is blocking it.

Well nobody else was in that house that night. No one. Just four of them, and Berke knows more than he is saying, consciously or subconsciously. A violent murder takes place. The child did scream, the neighbor heard her. Berke heard nothing? He says he heard voices and creaking. So he heard some things going on. He is blocking it.

I at first thought that it was Patsy that was screaming, when she realized what she had done. But, the neighbor did say it was a child's scream...I bet that JB screamed when Patsy jerked her up by her shirt collar, and started pulling her into the bathroom...it probably scared her to death.

According to former RST PI Ellis Armistead, the person who heard the scream, Melody Stanton, wasn't sure what day she heard the scream - it might have been as much as two days before the murder. ST said Stanton recanted hearing the scream, claiming it may have been "negative energy."

I'm not sure there was ever a scream to be heard by anyone, at this point.

According to former RST PI Ellis Armistead, the person who heard the scream, Melody Stanton, wasn't sure what day she heard the scream - it might have been as much as two days before the murder. ST said Stanton recanted hearing the scream, claiming it may have been "negative energy."

I'm not sure there was ever a scream to be heard by anyone, at this point.

Oh good grief....:rolleyes: Melody: "I heard a scream the night of the murder, it was a child's scream. NO...WAIT...I did NOT hear a scream, I just thought that I did, maybe it was a dream. No, I DID hear it....NO...I did not hear it. I DID hear it, but it was two days before the murder. No, on second thought...I didn't hear it, it may have just been "negative energy". IMO...Melody didn't hear a scream. She lied, and she was trying to cover her butt, so that she wouldn't get into trouble for it, by acting confused. GEESH....

Good heavens. The most polite thing I can say about that website is that it reminds me of Harold and the Purple Crayon.

That said, though, to answer Rocket's question I can think of a situation where a parent/parents would concoct an RN even if they didn't commit the crime. Actually, several, because I love fiction and write a little (unpublished so far). They're very farfetched, as IMO the parents are involved, but anyway, here are a few:

-one or both parents believes that another family member committed the crime.
-one or both parents was being blackmailed by the killer, and doesn't want the police led to the killer and his incriminating evidence.
-one or both parents gave the killer access to JBR and knows they will go to jail if the killer is caught.
-one or both parents is guilty of child abuse and wishes to relocate the body away from the home in order to delay the discovery of the body which might make the abuse impossible to detect.
-one or both parents is involved in another crime which will make this murder look like very small potatoes (espionage, mafia-type activities, etc.) and by misdirection of police attention towards themselves as possible murderers they hope to get away with the other crime(s) unscathed.

There are probably more, but that's enough, don't you think?:)

Thanks, Dru. That's the kind of stuff I was looking for. I had a major brain freeze and couldn't think of anything.

An old family friend who was a Medium once told me that there were three things you should never take money for: contacting the "other side", telling jokes, and sex. She said if you take money for any of those things, you lose your talent.

Thanks, Dru. That's the kind of stuff I was looking for. I had a major brain freeze and couldn't think of anything.

Glad to help! Are you working on a theory?

Good heavens. The most polite thing I can say about that website is that it reminds me of Harold and the Purple Crayon.

That said, though, to answer Rocket's question I can think of a situation where a parent/parents would concoct an RN even if they didn't commit the crime. Actually, several, because I love fiction and write a little (unpublished so far). They're very farfetched, as IMO the parents are involved, but anyway, here are a few:

-one or both parents believes that another family member committed the crime.
-one or both parents was being blackmailed by the killer, and doesn't want the police led to the killer and his incriminating evidence.
-one or both parents gave the killer access to JBR and knows they will go to jail if the killer is caught.
-one or both parents is guilty of child abuse and wishes to relocate the body away from the home in order to delay the discovery of the body which might make the abuse impossible to detect.
-one or both parents is involved in another crime which will make this murder look like very small potatoes (espionage, mafia-type activities, etc.) and by misdirection of police attention towards themselves as possible murderers they hope to get away with the other crime(s) unscathed.

There are probably more, but that's enough, don't you think?:)

The only one that might be worth looking into is the first one - but I have discounted Burke a long time ago. The parents did it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back