769 users online (135 members and 634 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I wonder what the bra and the sponge falsies are like. If it was a bra with proper pockets for professional-like falsies it might have been more likely to be someone who dressed like that for his own pleasure or because he was a drag artist. If it's just someone who dresses a dead person up to humiliate him post-mortem they might not be as likely to invest money in proper drag lingerie but grab just some random clothes, and get some makeshift stuffing for the bra. I also think they might go for something more showy and hooker-ish than a turtleneck t-shirt and clam diggers if the intention is to humiliate. Maybe just dump him in his underwear. But I haven't seen his clothes and the effect they made with the net stockings, and I guess someone could steal underwear with pockets from his mom or get them from a thrift shop and the outer clothing could be whatever feminine attire an ex gf left in his apartment or something.
    Last edited by Donjeta; 11-22-2012 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I wonder what the bra and the sponge falsies are like. If it was a bra with proper pockets for professional-like falsies it might have been more likely to be someone who dressed like that for his own pleasure or because he was a drag artist. If it's just someone who dresses a dead person up to humiliate him post-mortem they might not be as likely to invest money in proper drag lingerie but grab just some random clothes, and get some makeshift stuffing for the bra. I also think they might go for something more showy and hooker-ish than a turtleneck t-shirt and clam diggers if the intention is to humiliate. Maybe just dump him in his underwear. But I haven't seen his clothes and the effect they made with the net stockings, and I guess someone could steal underwear with pockets from his mom or get them from a thrift shop and the outer clothing could be whatever feminine attire an ex gf left in his apartment or something.
    Seeing the clothing (and how it fit him) would really help to tell if these are the victim's clothes because he cross-dressed sometimes or if the clothing did not actually belong to the victim. It seems like a lot of the time when men dress as women, they wear something with a turtleneck to cover their adam's apple.

Donjeta, I was thinking the same thing...that the presence of a set of falsies tends to indicate (at least to me) that someone had taken some care in the presentation of themselves to the outside world (even if the outside world was just the bedroom mirror). It is not something done in a casual way...

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambercat View Post
    Seeing the clothing (and how it fit him) would really help to tell if these are the victim's clothes because he cross-dressed sometimes or if the clothing did not actually belong to the victim. It seems like a lot of the time when men dress as women, they wear something with a turtleneck to cover their adam's apple.
    I was going to mention that about the adam's apple and the turtleneck. The small tight underwear with a second layer over it, under a looser fitting style of pants, also sounds like somebody with some practice in hiding his male attributes.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Update: I sent another e-mail to Carrie Sutherland to see if there was any word on this case and this is the response I received...

I forwarded it to the proper experts. Normally it takes a few days to compare the cases and with the holiday and people taking time off work, it may take a little longer.

I generally tell the public, that I can’t share the results of comparisons, but that they will be posted if they turn out to be able make any conclusions given the information that we have. So you may want to check the unidentified case in NAmUs to see if anything gets posted. I don’t recall the NamUs case number, but I do remember it being in the system.

Thank you again for your efforts!

Carrie

If Norman Creech turns out to be ruled out does anyone know how long it would take them to post that information on NamUs?

Anywhere from a couple of days to...well, never, some organizations don't post that information publicly.

Thanks carbuff. I really think this is a match and it's driving me crazy that they haven't posted anything. Fingerprints should be easy to compare.

Quote Originally Posted by LovinTK View Post
    Thanks carbuff. I really think this is a match and it's driving me crazy that they haven't posted anything. Fingerprints should be easy to compare.
    I know.

Based on the way prior years have gone -- I would guess there's almost no chance of hearing anything before at least a couple of weeks into the new year. Things move slowly during the holidays.

Bumping this up to keep an eye on it. I can't believe it's taking them so long to compare fingerprints.

Does anyone have any new information on this? Was there ever a response?

I haven't had any kind of response but I wasn't expecting one. I've noticed that Norman Creech still hasn't been put on the rule-out list. I'd like to know if it's a match too.

In general how long should you wait before trying to contact someone again? I find it hard to believe it's taking so long to compare fingerprints.

Norman Creech has been ruled out.

Exclusions
    The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
    First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
    Jorgen Andersen 1959 California
    Calvin Anderson 1948 Michigan
    Michael Askren 1964 California
    Gerald Bradshaw 1960 Virginia
    Michael Burnett 1956 California
    John Butler 1946 California
    Pete Campbell 1951 California
    Michael Causley 1962 California
    Ronald Cole 1945 California
    Norman Creech 1957 California
    Stephan Dunaetz 1956 California
    ANDREW EWING 1956 California
    Donald Gregory 1959 California
    John Higham 1955 California
    Gregory Hinz 1954 California
    Daniel Hoffer 1955 California
    Dale KELLEY 1960 California
    Christopher King 1950 California
    Ronald Kruska 1960 California
    Jeffrey Lowery 1958 California
    Roger Madison 1953 California
    Daniel Naylor 1968 California
    William Prescott 1953 California
    Derran Rogers 1959 California
    Stewart Simmons 1961 California

https://identifyus.org/cases/10528

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    I would think he might have been passing himself off as a woman for purposes of acting as a prostitute who only performs oral sex. A john may have discovered that he was a man and killed him in a fit of rage.
    Last edited by STANDREID; 10-31-2014 at 12:05 AM.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast