1407 users online (307 members and 1100 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    115

    What if John Mark Karr DID kill her?

    I just keep thinking that what if Karr DID kill JonBenet and the justice system failed again? Everyone was/is so ficsated on the parents killing her that they can't or refuse to believe that he did it. Everybody thinks that he was this crazy psycho who wasnted to be the famous "JonBenet killer" and go down in history as the 6 year old Beauty Queen murderer. I believe that we as people are so use to this case being unsolved ( 10 years has passed) that is doesn't even seem right for this case to be solved. Everyone has "the parents" or "Patsy Ramsey, the mother" did it theory in their heads that they refuse to take a closer look. I do believe that Karr killed JonBenet but the DA and police once again over looked the evidence. As it says: {On August 28, prosecutors announced they had decided not to pursue charges in connection with the murder after DNA test failed to place Karr at the scene.} But then again the DNA failed to match anyone....the DNA under JonBenet's fingernail, who was that? They are still trying to figure that out, I believe that they dont want this case to be solved. It always and will go down as an one of the most shocking unsolved murder in history.
    Aunt Pam: JonBenet why don't you put your shoes on? JonBenet: Because I want to feel the rhythm of the earth under my feet.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanny View Post
    I just keep thinking that what if Karr DID kill JonBenet and the justice system failed again? Everyone was/is so ficsated on the parents killing her that they can't or refuse to believe that he did it. Everybody thinks that he was this crazy psycho who wasnted to be the famous "JonBenet killer" and go down in history as the 6 year old Beauty Queen murderer. I believe that we as people are so use to this case being unsolved ( 10 years has passed) that is doesn't even seem right for this case to be solved. Everyone has "the parents" or "Patsy Ramsey, the mother" did it theory in their heads that they refuse to take a closer look. I do believe that Karr killed JonBenet but the DA and police once again over looked the evidence. As it says: {On August 28, prosecutors announced they had decided not to pursue charges in connection with the murder after DNA test failed to place Karr at the scene.} But then again the DNA failed to match anyone....the DNA under JonBenet's fingernail, who was that? They are still trying to figure that out, I believe that they dont want this case to be solved. It always and will go down as an one of the most shocking unsolved murder in history.
    I suspect that JMK has been fully investigated by the police. I would say that almost immediately after spending all that money to extradicte him from Thailand the police discovered evidence (photos etc) that prove he was with his family over that Christmas. Therefore it is impossible that he killed her. The old "the DNA doesn't match" excuse was just used as justification for all the expense and to hide the authority's embarrassment. They would have always been about 98% sure that the DNA wouldn't match (since it could have come from ANYWHERE), but it's better to say that than "oops we could have found out he was thousands of kilometres away at the time of the murder without having to extradicte him".

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,399
    Not only was the DA's office completely incapable of proving Karr had been in the state of Colorado, much less Boulder, on 12/25/96, but Karr didn't have a valid confession. He got some key details wrong - such as him saying that he picked JonBenet up from school, but it was Christmas Day, and the schools were closed.

    Karr is not the person who killed JonBenet, and it really bothers me that he managed to get his name linked to hers forever with his delusional "confession" of sick and twisted fantasy crap.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    12,914
    If you can't be famous, be infamous.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  5. #5
    iNTERESTEDWOMAN's Avatar
    iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A Nebraska Farm
    Posts
    1,333
    I often pondered this. Like the old saying, crazy like a fox.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    115
    Well John Ramsey said “Do not jump to conclusions, do not rush to judgment, do not speculate. Let the justice system take its course.”
    Well obvioulsy the justice system hasn't taken it course because JonBenet has been dead and gone for 10 years and justice for her hasn't been set.
    Aunt Pam: JonBenet why don't you put your shoes on? JonBenet: Because I want to feel the rhythm of the earth under my feet.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanny View Post
    Well John Ramsey said “Do not jump to conclusions, do not rush to judgment, do not speculate. Let the justice system take its course.”
    Well obvioulsy the justice system hasn't taken it course because JonBenet has been dead and gone for 10 years and justice for her hasn't been set.

    And that DNA they are absolutely sure is the killers, still has no match.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanny View Post
    Well John Ramsey said “Do not jump to conclusions, do not rush to judgment, do not speculate. Let the justice system take its course.”
    Well obvioulsy the justice system hasn't taken it course because JonBenet has been dead and gone for 10 years and justice for her hasn't been set.
    Thats because he knows who killed his daughter, and so he knows that it wasn't John Mark Karr.
    "This time we get it right."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Thats because he knows who killed his daughter, and so he knows that it wasn't John Mark Karr.
    Exactly, he is such a fair man, isn't he.

  10. #10
    IrishMist's Avatar
    IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Southeastern Tennessee
    Posts
    7,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    And that DNA they are absolutely sure is the killers, still has no match.
    They aren't absolutely sure of that. From the Mary Lacy/Karr press conference, courtesy of Forums for Justice:

    Mary Lacy: here’s what… You’re correct in your statement. Mr Karr said to us at one point, “You will not be able… my wife will not … my ex-wife will not be able to tell you or provide an alibi of where I was through December 23rd through January 4th”. In fact when she was questioned, she could not alibi him between December 23rd and January 2nd. So there was a couple of days discrepancy. That’s an odd consistency between their two statements. So can we establish for sure that he was in Atlanta? No, but all of the family members (and most of them were interviewed by police officers) have stated that, to the best of their recollections .. She says… “I wouldn’t have been at my in-laws on Christmas with the.. You know… I wouldn’t go to his parent’s without him - it makes no sense. And there was a new baby in the family, the new baby’s in the picture, the people remember the new baby.

    So when you say “was it the DNA, the lynchpin? It was based on his story. The DNA could be an artefact. (sic) It isn’t necessarily the killer’s. In all…there’s a probability that it’s the killer’s, but it could be something else. But the way he told the story, it had to be his and it’s not. So once that came back as not a match, he is not the killer.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist View Post
    They aren't absolutely sure of that. From the Mary Lacy/Karr press conference, courtesy of Forums for Justice:

    Mary Lacy: here’s what… You’re correct in your statement. Mr Karr said to us at one point, “You will not be able… my wife will not … my ex-wife will not be able to tell you or provide an alibi of where I was through December 23rd through January 4th”. In fact when she was questioned, she could not alibi him between December 23rd and January 2nd. So there was a couple of days discrepancy. That’s an odd consistency between their two statements. So can we establish for sure that he was in Atlanta? No, but all of the family members (and most of them were interviewed by police officers) have stated that, to the best of their recollections .. She says… “I wouldn’t have been at my in-laws on Christmas with the.. You know… I wouldn’t go to his parent’s without him - it makes no sense. And there was a new baby in the family, the new baby’s in the picture, the people remember the new baby.

    So when you say “was it the DNA, the lynchpin? It was based on his story. The DNA could be an artefact. (sic) It isn’t necessarily the killer’s. In all…there’s a probability that it’s the killer’s, but it could be something else. But the way he told the story, it had to be his and it’s not. So once that came back as not a match, he is not the killer.

    Irish,

    I have to disagree, in all, there is no proability that it is the killers, if I follow your post correctly. It has 10 out of 13 markers - they know it is a man - they do not know the race. It is older than JonBenet's, therefore older than that evening - it was there before that evening.

    If I am reading your post wrong, I apologize.

  12. #12
    IrishMist's Avatar
    IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Southeastern Tennessee
    Posts
    7,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Irish,

    I have to disagree, in all, there is no proability that it is the killers, if I follow your post correctly. It has 10 out of 13 markers - they know it is a man - they do not know the race. It is older than JonBenet's, therefore older than that evening - it was there before that evening.

    If I am reading your post wrong, I apologize.
    What I posted was a snippet of the Mary Lacy press conference about Karr. In it, she says that the DNA could be artifact, and doesn't necessarily belong to the killer. (That's the part I bolded).

    I was responding to your post, where you said:

    Quote Originally Posted by solace
    And that DNA they are absolutely sure is the killers, still has no match.
    Since you seem to be one of the posters that likes knowing the actual facts when discussing this case, I thought I'd post that for you.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist View Post
    What I posted was a snippet of the Mary Lacy press conference about Karr. In it, she says that the DNA could be artifact, and doesn't necessarily belong to the killer. (That's the part I bolded).

    I was responding to your post, where you said:



    Since you seem to be one of the posters that likes knowing the actual facts when discussing this case, I thought I'd post that for you.
    I thought I was wrong, thanks Irish.

  14. #14
    IrishMist's Avatar
    IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Southeastern Tennessee
    Posts
    7,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    I thought I was wrong, thanks Irish.
    No problem, Solace

  15. #15
    IrishMist's Avatar
    IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Southeastern Tennessee
    Posts
    7,469
    Something else I found to be interesting in that same press conference was that Lacy said that all of the evidence is out in the public. I guess I've always thought that there was something held back.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. John Mark Karr
    By coloradokares in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 04:30 PM
  2. John Mark Karr on Greta
    By mjak in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 12:40 AM
  3. John Mark Karr's neighbors want him out, wouldn't you?
    By christine2448 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 11:59 AM
  4. John Mark Karr to go free
    By jubie in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 12:54 PM
  5. California v. John Mark Karr
    By Buzz Mills in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 01:04 PM