What if John Mark Karr DID kill her?

Shanny

Reaction score
I just keep thinking that what if Karr DID kill JonBenet and the justice system failed again? Everyone was/is so ficsated on the parents killing her that they can't or refuse to believe that he did it. Everybody thinks that he was this crazy psycho who wasnted to be the famous "JonBenet killer" and go down in history as the 6 year old Beauty Queen murderer. I believe that we as people are so use to this case being unsolved ( 10 years has passed) that is doesn't even seem right for this case to be solved. Everyone has "the parents" or "Patsy Ramsey, the mother" did it theory in their heads that they refuse to take a closer look. I do believe that Karr killed JonBenet but the DA and police once again over looked the evidence. As it says: {On August 28, prosecutors announced they had decided not to pursue charges in connection with the murder after DNA test failed to place Karr at the scene.} But then again the DNA failed to match anyone....the DNA under JonBenet's fingernail, who was that? They are still trying to figure that out, I believe that they dont want this case to be solved. It always and will go down as an one of the most shocking unsolved murder in history.

I just keep thinking that what if Karr DID kill JonBenet and the justice system failed again? Everyone was/is so ficsated on the parents killing her that they can't or refuse to believe that he did it. Everybody thinks that he was this crazy psycho who wasnted to be the famous "JonBenet killer" and go down in history as the 6 year old Beauty Queen murderer. I believe that we as people are so use to this case being unsolved ( 10 years has passed) that is doesn't even seem right for this case to be solved. Everyone has "the parents" or "Patsy Ramsey, the mother" did it theory in their heads that they refuse to take a closer look. I do believe that Karr killed JonBenet but the DA and police once again over looked the evidence. As it says: {On August 28, prosecutors announced they had decided not to pursue charges in connection with the murder after DNA test failed to place Karr at the scene.} But then again the DNA failed to match anyone....the DNA under JonBenet's fingernail, who was that? They are still trying to figure that out, I believe that they dont want this case to be solved. It always and will go down as an one of the most shocking unsolved murder in history.

I suspect that JMK has been fully investigated by the police. I would say that almost immediately after spending all that money to extradicte him from Thailand the police discovered evidence (photos etc) that prove he was with his family over that Christmas. Therefore it is impossible that he killed her. The old "the DNA doesn't match" excuse was just used as justification for all the expense and to hide the authority's embarrassment. They would have always been about 98% sure that the DNA wouldn't match (since it could have come from ANYWHERE), but it's better to say that than "oops we could have found out he was thousands of kilometres away at the time of the murder without having to extradicte him".

Not only was the DA's office completely incapable of proving Karr had been in the state of Colorado, much less Boulder, on 12/25/96, but Karr didn't have a valid confession. He got some key details wrong - such as him saying that he picked JonBenet up from school, but it was Christmas Day, and the schools were closed.

Karr is not the person who killed JonBenet, and it really bothers me that he managed to get his name linked to hers forever with his delusional "confession" of sick and twisted fantasy crap.

I often pondered this. Like the old saying, crazy like a fox.

Well John Ramsey said “Do not jump to conclusions, do not rush to judgment, do not speculate. Let the justice system take its course.”
Well obvioulsy the justice system hasn't taken it course because JonBenet has been dead and gone for 10 years and justice for her hasn't been set.

Well John Ramsey said “Do not jump to conclusions, do not rush to judgment, do not speculate. Let the justice system take its course.”
Well obvioulsy the justice system hasn't taken it course because JonBenet has been dead and gone for 10 years and justice for her hasn't been set.

And that DNA they are absolutely sure is the killers, still has no match.

Thats because he knows who killed his daughter, and so he knows that it wasn't John Mark Karr.

They aren't absolutely sure of that. From the Mary Lacy/Karr press conference, courtesy of Forums for Justice:

Mary Lacy: here’s what… You’re correct in your statement. Mr Karr said to us at one point, “You will not be able… my wife will not … my ex-wife will not be able to tell you or provide an alibi of where I was through December 23rd through January 4th”. In fact when she was questioned, she could not alibi him between December 23rd and January 2nd. So there was a couple of days discrepancy. That’s an odd consistency between their two statements. So can we establish for sure that he was in Atlanta? No, but all of the family members (and most of them were interviewed by police officers) have stated that, to the best of their recollections .. She says… “I wouldn’t have been at my in-laws on Christmas with the.. You know… I wouldn’t go to his parent’s without him - it makes no sense. And there was a new baby in the family, the new baby’s in the picture, the people remember the new baby.

So when you say “was it the DNA, the lynchpin? It was based on his story. The DNA could be an artefact. (sic) It isn’t necessarily the killer’s. In all…there’s a probability that it’s the killer’s, but it could be something else. But the way he told the story, it had to be his and it’s not. So once that came back as not a match, he is not the killer.

They aren't absolutely sure of that. From the Mary Lacy/Karr press conference, courtesy of Forums for Justice:

Mary Lacy: here’s what… You’re correct in your statement. Mr Karr said to us at one point, “You will not be able… my wife will not … my ex-wife will not be able to tell you or provide an alibi of where I was through December 23rd through January 4th”. In fact when she was questioned, she could not alibi him between December 23rd and January 2nd. So there was a couple of days discrepancy. That’s an odd consistency between their two statements. So can we establish for sure that he was in Atlanta? No, but all of the family members (and most of them were interviewed by police officers) have stated that, to the best of their recollections .. She says… “I wouldn’t have been at my in-laws on Christmas with the.. You know… I wouldn’t go to his parent’s without him - it makes no sense. And there was a new baby in the family, the new baby’s in the picture, the people remember the new baby.

So when you say “was it the DNA, the lynchpin? It was based on his story. The DNA could be an artefact. (sic) It isn’t necessarily the killer’s. In all…there’s a probability that it’s the killer’s, but it could be something else. But the way he told the story, it had to be his and it’s not. So once that came back as not a match, he is not the killer.

Irish,

I have to disagree, in all, there is no proability that it is the killers, if I follow your post correctly. It has 10 out of 13 markers - they know it is a man - they do not know the race. It is older than JonBenet's, therefore older than that evening - it was there before that evening.

If I am reading your post wrong, I apologize.

Irish,

I have to disagree, in all, there is no proability that it is the killers, if I follow your post correctly. It has 10 out of 13 markers - they know it is a man - they do not know the race. It is older than JonBenet's, therefore older than that evening - it was there before that evening.

If I am reading your post wrong, I apologize.

What I posted was a snippet of the Mary Lacy press conference about Karr. In it, she says that the DNA could be artifact, and doesn't necessarily belong to the killer. (That's the part I bolded).

I was responding to your post, where you said:

solace said:

Since you seem to be one of the posters that likes knowing the actual facts when discussing this case, I thought I'd post that for you. :)

What I posted was a snippet of the Mary Lacy press conference about Karr. In it, she says that the DNA could be artifact, and doesn't necessarily belong to the killer. (That's the part I bolded).

I was responding to your post, where you said:

Since you seem to be one of the posters that likes knowing the actual facts when discussing this case, I thought I'd post that for you. :)

I thought I was wrong, thanks Irish.

Something else I found to be interesting in that same press conference was that Lacy said that all of the evidence is out in the public. I guess I've always thought that there was something held back.

Something else I found to be interesting in that same press conference was that Lacy said that all of the evidence is out in the public. I guess I've always thought that there was something held back.

Well thats a load of bull, because in the "48 Hours" 10 Year anniversary special of JB...someone on there, said that there was STILL A WAREHOUSE full of evidence that hasn't even been looked at. Did anyone else see the show??

Well thats a load of bull, because in the "48 Hours" 10 Year anniversary special of JB...someone on there, said that there was STILL A WAREHOUSE full of evidence that hasn't even been looked at. Did anyone else see the show??

I didn't see that. I'm thinking that Linda Hoffman-Pugh said something about evidence... but I can't remember is she said there is more, or if it's all been put out there :doh:

Hopefully someone with a better memory will show up and help out here. I'm too lazy to go look it up right now. :eek:

I didn't see that. I'm thinking that Linda Hoffman-Pugh said something about evidence... but I can't remember is she said there is more, or if it's all been put out there :doh:

Hopefully someone with a better memory will show up and help out here. I'm too lazy to go look it up right now. :eek:
I hear ya. I try to keep a file in word on some of the good things, such as Gelb and his idiot associate, the polygraphers and some of the Interviews - but there is just so much.

"JonBenét's best friend said she kicked and moaned at JonBenét's funeral and that she was thinking "why JonBenét,why not her....?"

Shanny, who said this? Thanks.

"JonBenét's best friend said she kicked and moaned at JonBenét's funeral and that she was thinking "why JonBenét,why not her....?"

Shanny, who said this? Thanks.

I am reminded of this comercial...Where this drill Sgt asks this Buck Private if he is some kind of Houdinie or something when he got this spot off his uniform......as likeley Karr Killed Jon Benet!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back