Michelle Young, pregnant mom, murdered Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiya

Jason, you're pathetic
Reaction score
Other one was getting a bit long. Seems we have much to talk about.

Anyway, :laugh: I wanted to beat Chico in starting the new one :)

Sami

barney, are you bringing to light that goins was trying back then to get someone to do these recent stories about the autopsy report? VERY interesting that they waited until now. haha it wasn't until spencer smith stepped up to the plate to be the voice.

I realize I'm jumping in here with something that's already been discussed but sorry, I'm a little behind. I'm really p.o.'d about this comment from the N.O. article:

"Butts deflected criticism of his office, saying that police agencies often request tests that are unnecessary or time consuming."

I think Butts (who apparently thinks he's the new Columbo) should be fired for not following through on the request of law enforcement. Who knows how many other cases he has affected by not doing what LE asks of him? What an idiot. :loser:

Jake, if you are a friend of Jason's family and they don't mind you here commenting the way you do...then that tells me a LOT about them. :rolleyes:

Sami, you did beat Chico to a new thread! You have to be pretty fast to do that.

I remember back at that time Jake you posted stating you were writing a letter to WRAL, to Amanda's boss. You were unhappy also with the reporting as I remember as well as with LE. We were discussing the AR at the time and how sketchy we thought it was. But I know I didn't put 2 + 2 together to think you might have had a reason to think the rape testing should have been done on Michelle. Then again, I don't remember there being thought at the beginning of the case the murder might have been sexually motivated.

Taximom - it says alot to me as well considering the recent spokes person for the Young family indicates he believes this is entertainment fodder and people on message boards just like to wallow in other peoples grief. Wonder what Spencer really thinks about Jake being here? I said in the beginning, and still believe, the Petersons are going to look like saints before this one is over. JMO:(

I realize I'm jumping in here with something that's already been discussed but sorry, I'm a little behind. I'm really p.o.'d about this comment from the N.O. article:

"Butts deflected criticism of his office, saying that police agencies often request tests that are unnecessary or time consuming."

I think Butts (who apparently thinks he's the new Columbo) should be fired for not following through on the request of law enforcement. Who knows how many other cases he has affected by not doing what LE asks of him? What an idiot. :loser:

Jake, if you are a friend of Jason's family and they don't mind you here commenting the way you do...then that tells me a LOT about them. :rolleyes:

Sami, you did beat Chico to a new thread! You have to be pretty fast to do that.

Well! I'm glad to see others are finally becoming angry about the incomplete AR. I've been angry about it for some time.... and frustrated that I could get no one else interested or convinced that important evidence might have been missed.

--Jake

Well! I'm glad to see others are finally becoming angry about the incomplete AR. I've been angry about it for some time.... and frustrated that I could get no one else interested or convinced that important evidence might have been missed.

--Jake
i think evidence has been missed because the golden boy is hiding out behind his mommy.

I'm more angry that the supposed loving husband chooses to refuse to answer any questions or give any information to the police regarding his daily life, rituals, routines, activities, etc., of his wife, child, or himself than I am about anything that has to do with the autopsy report. :furious: That's what I wish EVERYONE would get fired up about.

I'm more angry that the supposed loving husband chooses to refuse to answer any questions or give any information to the police regarding his daily life, rituals, routines, activities, etc., of his wife, child, or himself than I am about anything that has to do with the autopsy report. :furious: That's what I wish EVERYONE would get fired up about.

:furious: :furious: :furious: i'll join you, and i know many others are fired up about it as well!

I'm with you and everyone else on this point, less0305.

Jason not talking to LE says a lot more about what happened that night than anything else in this case.

In the end, nobody EVER gets away with murdering another human being.

See Chico has been doing some house cleaning. Just as well. Another poster and I were far off topic.

The topic used to be no SA during the autopsy. I blame both, the ME for not doing it, and LE for not noticing it wasn't done.

I still wonder what was leaked to AL to get her interested, who leaked it, and why. Nothing but guesses I guess. I think the analytical minds on the board will have some answers.

--Jake

See Chico has been doing some house cleaning. Just as well. Another poster and I were far off topic.

The topic used to be no SA during the autopsy. I blame both, the ME for not doing it, and LE for not noticing it wasn't done.

I still wonder what was leaked to AL to get her interested, who leaked it, and why. Nothing but guesses I guess. I think the analytical minds on the board will have some answers.

--Jake
i know there are some brevard people who do their best to intimidate and threaten people. maybe they got someone new to help. gojo was trying back when his dramatic outing happened to get someone to bite on the autopsy report. so i wonder what he had to do to finally get it to happen.

i know there are some brevard people who do their best to intimidate and threaten people. maybe they got someone new to help. gojo was trying back when his dramatic outing happened to get someone to bite on the autopsy report. so i wonder what he had to do to finally get it to happen.

Maybe use his self acclaimed 'poison pen'?

it appears that even this forum is becoming wise to the ways of the poison pen. it doesn't matter how many truth sayers you take out, the facts will remain.

Yep. :cool:

Kinda interesting certain Brevard people care so much about what was leaked to AL, and assume it was the bad LE. Or...is a certain Brevard poster wanting his claim to fame that he was the one that pushed it far enough that it then was covered in the media? Okay, so leaks can happen on either side. It is what it is. Still doesn't change the facts of the case from those first few days.

Movin' on....

Yep. :cool:

Kinda interesting certain Brevard people care so much about what was leaked to AL, and assume it was the bad LE. Or...is a certain Brevard poster wanting his claim to fame that he was the one that pushed it far enough that it then was covered in the media? Okay, so leaks can happen on either side. It is what it is. Still doesn't change the facts of the case from those first few days.

Movin' on....
DD, GMTA!

:D I wish he'd just re-ink his pen and tell us the story.

My wish - everyone would stop responding to the poison pen and let him play by himself. The objective is clear and needs no further explanation as by his own admissions he knows nothing. Let him entertain himself while he wallows. He seems to be quite happy when he gets people banned or when he can degrade everyone involved in this case, including the victim, anyone other than Jy. Now he believes himself to be the hero about the autopsy and is threatening other posters on other boards. IMO this is very perverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie