LA - Allen Martin, 75, & Estelle Simpson, 69, murdered, Covington, 3 April 2007

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270482,00.html

He spent nine years in a California prison for second-degree murder of his first wife, who was hacked 16 times with a butcher knife in 1960, and 11 years in Louisiana for manslaughter of his second wife, attacked with knife and hatchet and then smothered with a pillow in 1983, authorities said.He died of smoke inhalation April 3. Estelle Simpson, 69, and her brother, Allen Martin, 75, were bludgeoned in their sleep."We know he committed at least three horrible murders," the sheriff said. "I don't know if that qualifies him as a serial killer, but there's certainly the possibility that he killed others that we don't know about."
ok i gotta ask.... why women keep marring this guy?

i think you are right about the first time. a jury was asked to find him guilty of first degree murder. they went with second degree. crime of passion. on the second murder the DA let him take a guilty plea of manslaughter.

i would say the system failed.

i think you are right about the first time. a jury was asked to find him guilty of first degree murder. they went with second degree. crime of passion. on the second murder the DA let him take a guilty plea of manslaughter.

i would say the system failed.

And I would agree!!

I asked the same question when I read it in the paper this morning. I can't imagine marrying someone who has killed once. To marry someone who has killed two previous wives is really beyond my understanding. What were they thinking?

The perception of being in love really does blind people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back