Anniegirl

Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Morgan Jade Violi

November 3, 1988 - July 24, 1996
morgan2.jpg

Morgan Violi was just 7 years old when she was abducted while playing in a parking lot near her home in Bowling Green, Kentucky in late July of 1996. Her badly decomposed body was not found until September. Her murder is still unsolved. At first, her father appeared to be the main suspect, however he is not now. More information will be posted as it becomes available.

Morgan lived in my hometown.. her father is no longer a suspect and her murder is still unsolved.. she was taken in daylight about 1 pm... right outside her apartment complex.. she and a friend were riding their bikes.. the abuctor tried to grab the other girl also but she got away.

wow, can I just say I was totally surprised to see this, as little missing angels was/is my website? I currently have plans to revamp to the whole thing, but they are slow moving.
The other information I have on Morgan is that her father was cleared in her murder, he has an alabi. Her family is still seeking justice. (i exchanged a few emails with her sister after she visited my site) They, however, feel like there is little hope in finding her killer.

coldcasedetective said:
Yeah, this story is sad, I read about it on this website
http://www.geocities.com/littlemissingangels/memorial
You said you had a website before, what was it called?

That would be my website. I'm *attempting* to revamp it, but it is proving hard with college. Hopefully this summer.

According to Morgan's sister, who I have spoken to several times, they are no closer to finding Morgan's killer today then they were when she was killed.

It's so crushing that they haven't been able to find her killer yet. I pray that they do. It's hits home to me, because she should be my age today, her birthday is close to mine. I think that's what draws me into this topic, the fact that I am living a normal life and these innocent children can't.
Remembering Morgan and praying that her killer is caught

I was within a half mile of her apartment building ,shopping when a lady ran in and said some man just grabed a little girl off her bike.,it was BROAD DAYLIGHT about 2 pm,.. everyone was saying" look for a "white" van."(MISINFORMATION! It was later said , it was a maroon van)...its been 10 years now-- and Morgan's killer has never been caught.

http://bluedogphotog.blogspot.com/2006/02/color-purple.html

The mention of a white van is apparently due to the fact that the killer switched his (stolen) maroon van for a white one shortly after the abduction. According to the article it's the white van that was later seen at the spot where the body was found.

Details:
The Bowling Green, Kentucky Police Department is asking for Fugitive Watch viewers help in identifying the man in this police sketch. Detectives report that this man is suspect in the 1996 kidnapping and murder of 7 year old Morgan Violi. The vehicle used in the abduction was stolen from Dayton, Ohio and later recovered in Franklin, Tennessee. The suspect is described as a white male, 20's, slender build with a defined muscles and a pointed nose. Please call the Fugitive Watch Hot line if you know the name of this man.
http://www.fugitive.com/f-murder.html

A clear sketch of the main suspect in this case!

NewsChannel 5 ‏@NC5 7m
#NC5 @ 6 -18 years since the kidnapping and murder of then 7y/o Morgan Violi. Tonight, we talk to her sister who recounts that fateful day.

https://twitter.com/NC5

From the sheriff's departments Unsolved Crimes for a refresher:

At about 12:36pm on July 24th, 1996, 7 year old Morgan Violi was abducted from the parking lot at Colony Apartments in Bowling Green, Kentucky. The abduction occurred almost directly in front of her family's apartment. The suspect was driving a maroon colored 1978 Chevy Van that was believed to have been stolen out of Dayton, Ohio on July 23rd, 1996.

A second vehicle, a 1979 or older white Ford Van with a slatted trailer-door type window on the side was seen parked by the old barn on North Swift Road at Webster Road in Robertson County on July 25th, 1996. This vehicle was at this location for about 4 hours. This location is about 100 feet from where the remains of Morgan Violi were found on October 20th, 1996.

The suspect was described as being a white male with collar length sandy brown hair. He appeared to be in his twenties at the time. He had a slender build but with defined muscles. At that time he had a mustache and some beard. He did have one outstanding feature that was noticed by all witnesses - he had a sharp, distinct nose.

If anyone feels that they may have any information about this case, please call Detective Don Bennett at (615) 384-7971 or call the FBI in Bowling Green at (270) 781-4734, or the Bowling Green Police Department at (270) 393-4244.

http://www.robertsonsheriff.com/unsolved/unsolved_crimes__morgan_violi.htm

Morgan's sister spoke with newschannel 5 tonight on the kidnapping of her sister, Morgan was 7 and Nikki Duff was 10. Kids were playing all around and Nikki remembers the van, with the door open as the driver waves at her.

"I rode my bike back to the house and I passed him and he waved at me and I waved back. I mean I was a kid, a friendly kid,” she recalled.

She noticed the side door was open.

"I'm not going to say I'm the sole reason they found the van and knew it was the van. However, I'm the one who gave them the description of the inside of the van, because when he rode past me the van door was open," she added.

Witnesses helped the FBI put together a composite sketch.

"I really don't remember what he looked like now at all to this day. You know I've thought several times I wanted to be hypnotized to see if I could remember, but my oldest sister and there were a few kids in the neighborhood who thought they'd seen him," said Duff.

The FBI is also still looking for more information on a second van. It's a white Ford that was spotted near the barn where Morgan's body was eventually found.

Investigators said the white van had a funny slatted trailer type window on the side. The FBI has followed up on hundreds of tips, but so far has come up empty. It's not clear if they found any sort of DNA at either of the crime scenes, but Nikki and her family are hopeful technology will one day help solve their sister's case.

http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/new...After-Morgan-Violis-Abduction--268506182.html

Her sister goes on and talks about her life some...here is to you Nikki and your family and hoping that Justice is Finally going to be served for Morgan.

Is there anywhere that lists facts of the case?... everything im coming up with is very vague.

I couldn't find any pictures of Madden as young as he would have been at the time Morgan was kidnapped, but what I could find sure does have some resemblance to the suspect sketch in Morgan's case. The eyebrows, eyes, nose and lips are pretty dead on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 384
I couldn't find any pictures of Madden as young as he would have been at the time Morgan was kidnapped, but what I could find sure does have some resemblance to the suspect sketch in Morgan's case. The eyebrows, eyes, nose and lips are pretty dead on.

But the hair is way off if Tim always was balding since high school. And that hair in the sketch definitely stands out.

What kind of vehicle did tim have in his senior year of high school or whatever.

But the hair is way off if Tim always was balding since high school. And that hair in the sketch definitely stands out.

What kind of vehicle did tim have in his senior year of high school or whatever.

The vehicles used in Morgan's kidnapping were stolen. Did you read somewhere he was balding in highschool? The picture on the left he's approximately 28/29, it's from a wedding picture with the mother of his two younger children. He's been married to her for 10 years. His three oldest have a different mother. My dad had beautiful thick hair until his late 20's and it fell out rapidly after that. My husband and I were talking about it and we don't remember any of our highschool friends already starting to bald in highschool, but plenty are bald now 18 years later. Also, it could have been a wig.

I wonder if any locals still have their high school yearbooks? I know there were a couple on Gabbi's thread that said they went to school at the same time as him.

I just spoke to KSP and they are aware of both cases. Dispatcher said she will make certain a detective looks at the sketch and makes a determination.

You all are super great. When I read the post about wishing to see a younger looking TM, I thought LE can find that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back