1298 users online (201 members and 1097 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.

How exactly did Beth Ramsey die?

I started asking this question on a different thread, but seeing there has not been much, if any discussion on it, I decided to start a new thread.

John Ramsey's 1 born Daughter (born in 1969) was killed in a fatal car accident in 1992. Are there autopsy reports for her? Is there any information regarding this fatal accident? Who was she with (for sure), where drugs or alcohol involved? Anyone know where I can find copies of police reports? What about pictures of her car?

Seems weird no one questions this death.

Quote Originally Posted by iNTERESTEDWOMAN View Post
    I started asking this question on a different thread, but seeing there has not been much, if any discussion on it, I decided to start a new thread.

John Ramsey's 1 born Daughter (born in 1969) was killed in a fatal car accident in 1992. Are there autopsy reports for her? Is there any information regarding this fatal accident? Who was she with (for sure), where drugs or alcohol involved? Anyone know where I can find copies of police reports? What about pictures of her car?

Seems weird no one questions this death.
    Because John Ramsey was nowhere near his daughter when she died - why would they question it- do you find it nefarious?

Solace wrote on that other thread that her boyfriend may had been with her, and it may have been a head on collision. IF I remember her boyfriend (Dan Mudler) died prior to this, (buried 12-24-90). I wonder how he died?

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Because John Ramsey was nowhere near his daughter when she died - why would they question it- do you find it nefarious?
    Can you give me a link that gives this information? Was it an interview he gave. He's such an honest guy, I guess I could believe anything he says.

ETA: I don't really find it nefarious, but I do find it odd to lose your oldest and your youngest (female) children just a few years apart, while being accused (by many) of incest related child sexual abuse.

From DOI, pb, pg 72:

"Jeff (JR's brother) didn't have much information about the accident. Apparently Matt and Beth were on their way to a Chicago art museum just before lunchtime. The winter temperature was somewhere in the high thirties, and it had been raining. However, the rain seemed to stop about the time that Matt pulled up the ramp to enter one of Chicago's freeways. For some reason, his car spun out of control, sliding in front of a truck that broadsided them."

Quote Originally Posted by iNTERESTEDWOMAN View Post
    Solace wrote on that other thread that her boyfriend may had been with her, and it may have been a head on collision. IF I remember her boyfriend (Dan Mudler) died prior to this, (buried 12-24-90). I wonder how he died?
    I think in DOI it says he died of cystic fibrosis.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    I think in DOI it says he died of cystic fibrosis.
    NP says he died in the accident along with Beth.

NP says he died in the accident along with Beth.
    I mean her former boyfriend,Dan,the one she had before the one she was killed with in the accident.JR talks about her calling him in DOI,and saying he was bad off,and they attended his funeral together.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

I mean her former boyfriend,Dan,the one she had before the one she was killed with in the accident.JR talks about her calling him in DOI,and saying he was bad off,and they attended his funeral together.
    I don't know. I can't seem to get through DOI, it is very hard to read it. I should try again, because it will just cement my feeling that they did this, especially if, as one of the posters says, I think NP, the book is full of Patsy lying and it is obvious.

I don't know. I can't seem to get through DOI, it is very hard to read it. I should try again, because it will just cement my feeling that they did this, especially if, as one of the posters says, I think NP, the book is full of Patsy lying and it is obvious.
    they both lie all the way through it.if I highlighted all the lies,the whole book would probably be yellow,page after page.
    something to ponder:

they both lie all the way through it.if I highlighted all the lies,the whole book would probably be yellow,page after page.
    In other words...THE YELLOW PAGES.
    "This time we get it right."

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    YOU MAKE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    ROFL! I was thinking that if JR had ran out of suspects,he probably just would've picked up the phone book.
    something to ponder:

ROFL! I was thinking that if JR had ran out of suspects,he probably just would've picked up the phone book.
    Are we sure he didnt

I site the suscious van and other oddities!!

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD.
    Good..I am glad that I brought a smile to your face.
    "This time we get it right."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast