How exactly did Beth Ramsey die?

iNTERESTEDWOMAN

I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oi
Reaction score
I started asking this question on a different thread, but seeing there has not been much, if any discussion on it, I decided to start a new thread.

John Ramsey's 1 born Daughter (born in 1969) was killed in a fatal car accident in 1992. Are there autopsy reports for her? Is there any information regarding this fatal accident? Who was she with (for sure), where drugs or alcohol involved? Anyone know where I can find copies of police reports? What about pictures of her car?

Seems weird no one questions this death.

I started asking this question on a different thread, but seeing there has not been much, if any discussion on it, I decided to start a new thread.

John Ramsey's 1 born Daughter (born in 1969) was killed in a fatal car accident in 1992. Are there autopsy reports for her? Is there any information regarding this fatal accident? Who was she with (for sure), where drugs or alcohol involved? Anyone know where I can find copies of police reports? What about pictures of her car?

Seems weird no one questions this death.

Because John Ramsey was nowhere near his daughter when she died - why would they question it- do you find it nefarious?

Solace wrote on that other thread that her boyfriend may had been with her, and it may have been a head on collision. IF I remember her boyfriend (Dan Mudler) died prior to this, (buried 12-24-90). I wonder how he died?

Because John Ramsey was nowhere near his daughter when she died - why would they question it- do you find it nefarious?

Can you give me a link that gives this information? Was it an interview he gave. He's such an honest guy, I guess I could believe anything he says. :sick:

ETA: I don't really find it nefarious, but I do find it odd to lose your oldest and your youngest (female) children just a few years apart, while being accused (by many) of incest related child sexual abuse.

From DOI, pb, pg 72:

"Jeff (JR's brother) didn't have much information about the accident. Apparently Matt and Beth were on their way to a Chicago art museum just before lunchtime. The winter temperature was somewhere in the high thirties, and it had been raining. However, the rain seemed to stop about the time that Matt pulled up the ramp to enter one of Chicago's freeways. For some reason, his car spun out of control, sliding in front of a truck that broadsided them."

Solace wrote on that other thread that her boyfriend may had been with her, and it may have been a head on collision. IF I remember her boyfriend (Dan Mudler) died prior to this, (buried 12-24-90). I wonder how he died?

I think in DOI it says he died of cystic fibrosis.

NP says he died in the accident along with Beth.

I mean her former boyfriend,Dan,the one she had before the one she was killed with in the accident.JR talks about her calling him in DOI,and saying he was bad off,and they attended his funeral together.

I mean her former boyfriend,Dan,the one she had before the one she was killed with in the accident.JR talks about her calling him in DOI,and saying he was bad off,and they attended his funeral together.

I don't know. I can't seem to get through DOI, it is very hard to read it. I should try again, because it will just cement my feeling that they did this, especially if, as one of the posters says, I think NP, the book is full of Patsy lying and it is obvious.

I don't know. I can't seem to get through DOI, it is very hard to read it. I should try again, because it will just cement my feeling that they did this, especially if, as one of the posters says, I think NP, the book is full of Patsy lying and it is obvious.

they both lie all the way through it.if I highlighted all the lies,the whole book would probably be yellow,page after page.

they both lie all the way through it.if I highlighted all the lies,the whole book would probably be yellow,page after page.

In other words...THE YELLOW PAGES.

Are we sure he didnt

I site the suscious van and other oddities!!

lol,yes.how would the conversation go bet. him and his lawyer?

Lin: Well,John,we just about pointed out everyone you know to LE.What are you going to do when we run out of suspects?

John: I haven't given it much thought Lin.You got any ideas? I got kinda dumbfounded after Merrick and friends didn't work out the way I planned,and I thought for sure one of my other friends would go down for it.Where's a real friend when you need em?

Lin: Well,John,I don't know,but we could just go back and start with everyone friend you've had since high school.

John: ::spots phone book:: Not necessary.Let's try the phone book.What should I do,just pick out a name ??

Lin:Well,John,you *could do it that way,but I'd rather leave it to chance.Planning hasn't exactly worked well for us so far.

John: Ok,Lin.I'll just close my eyes and put my finger on a page..how about the K's? Have we done any K's yet?

(maybe this is how they came up with Karr...) LOL.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back