817 users online (111 members and 706 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,842

    Extreme Makeover's Ty Pennington Arrested for DUI

    Ty Pennington of Extreme Makeover's Home Edition was arrested for DUI on Saturday.

    http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/07/pennin...fter-dui-bust/

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterj View Post
    Ty Pennington of Extreme Makeover's Home Edition was arrested for DUI on Saturday.

    http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/07/pennin...fter-dui-bust/
    I have to say - at least he is taking responsibility & admitting he made a mistake, unlike 98% of Hollywood celebs who deny, or ignore it when they screw up.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18538147/

    I like Ty, & I am willing to give him the benefit of being human..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    19,111
    I assume we all know by now that statements such as Mr. Pennington's are drafted and released by persons hired for that purpose. Knowing this doesn't make Mr. Pennington any worse than anyone else, but it's rather premature to say he has "taken responsibility."

    Only his future actions can tell us that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    I assume we all know by now that statements such as Mr. Pennington's are drafted and released by persons hired for that purpose. Knowing this doesn't make Mr. Pennington any worse than anyone else, but it's rather premature to say he has "taken responsibility."

    Only his future actions can tell us that.
    Have to agree with you on this one.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,395
    Throw him in a cell with Paris. That should hopefully be punishment enough.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    19,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Throw him in a cell with Paris. That should hopefully be punishment enough.
    Um, I think there's something in the Constitution about "cruel and unusual punishment"...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Throw him in a cell with Paris. That should hopefully be punishment enough.
    Haven't you heard? Paris has a petition going to the Governor so she won't have to go to jail.

    I guess she and her fans think stupidity is a good defense.

    JMHO
    fran

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,287


    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Um, I think there's something in the Constitution about "cruel and unusual punishment"...



Similar Threads

  1. Extreme MakeOver/Home Edition
    By Tom'sGirl in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 08:16 PM