Nascar Items-

maketoast

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.maketoast.com
Hi-
I have a large collection of Nascar stuff. Several items from Dale E.-SR...along with many other things. If you are interested in what I have, let me know and I will give you the entire list!

maketoast said:
Hi-
I have a large collection of Nascar stuff. Several items from Dale E.-SR...along with many other things. If you are interested in what I have, let me know and I will give you the entire list!

I'd like to know what you have.................. and what do you want for this stuff??? Maybe you should make a list with the prices and post it if it is not a lot of trouble for you.

Poco-
I'd be more than happy to post what I have. Give me a day or two to compose a list, then we will discuss. Thanks for your interest!

I'd also be very interested...Again as I said in another thread...My hubby is a Nascar fan and his favorites...Dale Earnhardt Jr. and of course Senior (RIP)

I'll be looking for your list...thank you!

Mare

Here is all of the Dale E. And Dale E. Jr items that I have. I will post the rest of my collection at a later time!
“DALE EARNHARDT ITEMS”

Tapes:
-Death of a Dominator
-Remembering Dale E. – Two tapes
*All tapes self-recorded*

Watches
-April 29,1951 – Feb. 18, 2001 – Gold Pocket watch. Comes in Cherry wooden case!
-Dale E. Silver pocket watch in glass globe with stand!

Misc.
-Coin Set – Father and Son, different coins, in cases, colored!
-2 Mugs
-1 Gold Collectors card in case.
-Six photos of Dale.
-Dale E. Fleece Blanket
-Several, Several newspaper articles on the crash.

Magazines
-2 Sports Illustrated – A tribute to the man in black.
-1 1998 Official Annual Autograph book with Dale’s signature.
-1 Dale E. – Life, Legend, and his race team – Tribute Mag.
-1 Inside Nascar – Dynamic Duo – About His life with Teresa.
-1 People weekly – Remembering a Race legend
-1 A season with out an Intimidator – Tribute Mag.

Sketching
-1, Dale E. sketch – Laminated
-1, Dale E & Jr sketch together – Laminated

Cars
-1, 1:18 Scale Corvette signed by Dale E., Dale Jr., Andy Pilgrim, and Kelly Collins
-1, Wrangler #2 Bank Car – 1:24 scale – Made by Action!
-1, 1:24 scale, 1956 Ford Victoria, Dale E. “K-2” pink car! Made by Action!
-1, 1:24 scale, Bass Pro Shops Car in case. -- Made By Action!
-1, 1:24 scale, Bass Pro Shops Car on Box – Made by WinnersCircle!
-1, 1:24 scale, Oreo Car in case. – Made by Revell!
-1, 1:24 scale, Red, White & Blue car in case. – Made by Revell! – Also I have the 1/64 scale model car.
-1, 1:24 scale, Wheaties car in box. – Made by WinnersCircle!
-1, 1:24 scale, ACDelco car in box – Made by WinnersCircle!
-1, 1:24 scale, Plus Car in box. – Made by WinnersCircle!

“DALE JR.”

-1, #3, Dale Jr. Superman Car. – Made by Action!

maketoast said:
HS-
Can you please email me? I can not PM you because your box is full. My email is: admin@maketoast.com -- Thanks

I emailed you the other day - oh no, wait, maybe I PM'd you - who knows. My inbox is not full now.

As we all know - I am the only Earnhardt fanatic that should own everything relating to Dale, so please post a list of what you have left over, MakeToast.

And..........I'm gonna have to confiscate the memorabilia from everyone and anyone else that has something that should bee mine.

:croc:
RR

I have a t-shirt signed by Dale Sr. How do I go about finding out how much it's worth?

The print is:
Dale Earnhardt - printed signature
Nascar Winston Cup Champions
RCR

He signed it right above the printed signature.

Some sponsors are on the other front side. It also looks like some Hooter girls signed the back. Two other people (drivers I think) signed it, but I can't make out their names, but one of the numbers is #33.

So go ahead and send it to me, MarineMom!

:angel:
RR

P.S. Looks like I won't be ordering anything from BurntToast.......hope that no one else did......

RiverRat said:
So go ahead and send it to me, MarineMom!

:angel:
RR

P.S. Looks like I won't be ordering anything from BurntToast.......hope that no one else did......

I need a second opinion!

Seriously, what do you think? Can I get a steak dinner out of the deal? :)

If you'd like to! Trust me, if I knew of a way to put a price tag on Earnhardt memorabilia, I'd have enough money to buy more.

Nice to meet ya, MarineMom. I come from the forums that refuse to let John and Patsy Ramsey :loser: forget Their Daughter. Where does your interest lie?

RR

I usually hang around the Laci forum because the trial is coming up. Some great stuff going on there.

The Ramsey case had me hooked for the longest time, and that was before I heard of WS. I had to depend on getting information the old fashioned way...you know, the newspaper and TV. :D The case was frustrating and heartbreaking for me. Someone got away with murder.

Anyway, about the shirt. I don't know if it will bring enough to buy gas for a week, or if I can retire from the profits and move to an island somewhere.

Marine Mom said:
Anyway, about the shirt. I don't know if it will bring enough to buy gas for a week, or if I can retire from the profits and move to an island somewhere.

There are enough affordable houses on islands that dot the Texas coastline, maybe you don't have to sell quite so much to move there.

And the seafood ROCKS, especially if you catch it yourself (i.e., free food).

Sounds good to me. And I could live off seafood. Not so sure about catching it myself though. Maybe I could hire a stud muffin to do it for me...while I watch, sipping something cold. I can dream.

RiverRat said:

I don't know what the deal was with this Maketoast person but....

I DID order a car from him and sent my money first. I received the car. So, he was honest in that transaction. (And hubby was very happy with the car.)

Thanks for letting us know that your transaction went smooth. Sorry if I made anyone nervous but with the revelations regarding MT lately, I had to mention it here where financial activity was going on.

Enjoy the Car!
RR

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv