747 users online (113 members and 634 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1

    OJ tossed from steakhouse restaurant in kentucky


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,797
    Good for him. It takes more people like the restaurant owner to signal justice for victims and not for perps.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    Good for him. It takes more people like the restaurant owner to signal justice for victims and not for perps.
    Absolutely!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,902
    I just read that... I applaud the owner for standing up and standing by his feelings on things... just hope OJ and company don't try to sue him.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    I just read that... I applaud the owner for standing up and standing by his feelings on things... just hope OJ and company don't try to sue him.
    He can't. The owner of an establishment has the right to refuse service.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,769
    What delightful news!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,192
    it is rare now adays for people to take a stand like this. i tip my hat to this establishment. to bad the golf courses here in florida dont feel the same way.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,569
    I am glad to see there are still people around with some Moxie!!
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

  9. #9
    Good for Mr. Ruby (the owner) - since OJ did not receive any sort of punishment for his actions, his only punishment will be facing people daily who look on him as the murderer he is, and are not afraid to tell him he is not welcome.

    imho

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,195
    I think I might have told the "giddy" customer to leave also.


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBee View Post
    I think I might have told the "giddy" customer to leave also.
    Yes, really, what a goon....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,192
    Simpson's attorney, Yale Galanter, said the incident was about race, and he intended to pursue the matter and possibly go after the restaurant's liquor license.
    i sure hope they dont get some1 to buy this. i would hate to see this man punished for standing up for what he thinks is right.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,983
    Quote Originally Posted by sherri79 View Post
    i sure hope they dont get some1 to buy this. i would hate to see this man punished for standing up for what he thinks is right.

    Guess now OJ is trying to say people don't have a brain to think for themselves so he is trying to play the race card.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,192
    Quote Originally Posted by cheko1 View Post
    Guess now OJ is trying to say people don't have a brain to think for themselves so he is trying to play the race card.
    it worked for him once. why not try again?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    3,281

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by sherri79 View Post
    it worked for him once. why not try again?
    So true, but I for one don't think the race card works at the pearly gates.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY TX - 3 employees shot dead at Outback Steakhouse, Texarkana, 1 Sept 2003
    By Rangersfan in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2015, 07:56 PM
  2. Man Tossed from Bar for not drinking...ANYTHING?
    By southernpixie in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 11:24 AM
  3. Sick girl tossed from school bus
    By Mom2threestooges in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 01:26 PM
  4. Newborn Baby Tossed Out Car Window
    By Dark Knight in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 06:25 AM