1294 users online (235 members and 1059 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Marine Drowns Saving 2 Boys Off North Carolina Beach

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270832,00.html

this is what hero means.

He was a good student and a fine young man," said school secretary Anne Jarrett. "He died trying to save someone else. Not many people would do that."

This guy is a hero in multiple senses. But why do I get the feeling that baptist church is salivating all over his death. I hope they don't plan to picket these one's funeral.

that baptist church
    i don't think he meant to insult baptist at all. i am baptist and i read it different. "that church" is 1 church. they picket solders funerals. they say the death of soldiers is because America is being punished by god because we allow gays in the armed forces. here is a link to a story about that church. http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...040.xml&coll=2

Thanks, sherri. That makes sense.

My hat is off to this Marine. What a brave man.

Oh heck that horrible Westborough baptist church run by nasty Phelps and his nasty family, is what was meant.

i have no doubt plans to picket this brave marine's funeral are already being made.

Oh I didn't even think about them. Are they the same ones that were to protest the funerals of the Amish children?
    If that was what was meant my apologies to Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthin4fun View Post
    Oh I didn't even think about them. Are they the same ones that were to protest the funerals of the Amish children?
    If that was what was meant my apologies to Paladin
    One and the same.

they plan to picket a funeral on Kansas for some1 killed by the tornadoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    Oh heck that horrible Westborough baptist church run by nasty Phelps and his nasty family, is what was meant.

i have no doubt plans to picket this brave marine's funeral are already being made.
    Yes, I couldn't remember the exact name. I certainly didn't mean the ENTIRE baptist church...just this one in particular. Sorry for the confusion.

God Bless that Marine and his family and every family that has had a loved ones funeral picketed by this group of idiots.
    I seriously cannot even understand for one minute this mentality they have. They beleive that Jesus was God in the flesh, so shouldnt his example be the best picture of who he wants us to live our lives? Jesus didnt spend time protesting sodomy, he embraced the repentant prostitute. He wouldnt protest abortion clinics or have the crap the christian church does in his name. We are supposed to live our lives as an example so the world will notice something different about us, not shove his name down their throats, we live our lives holy unto him and he draws them in and does the rest.
    And I'll stop preaching now.
    Access photos from fellow countdown members by clicking here
    Access Countdown tips and tricks here

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    God Bless that Marine and his family and every family that has had a loved ones funeral picketed by this group of idiots.
    I seriously cannot even understand for one minute this mentality they have. They beleive that Jesus was God in the flesh, so shouldnt his example be the best picture of who he wants us to live our lives? Jesus didnt spend time protesting sodomy, he embraced the repentant prostitute. He wouldnt protest abortion clinics or have the crap the christian church does in his name. We are supposed to live our lives as an example so the world will notice something different about us, not shove his name down their throats, we live our lives holy unto him and he draws them in and does the rest.
    And I'll stop preaching now.
    Thanks for preaching, Brad! I liked everything you wrote.

God bless this Marine and his family - his actions show ideals of Christianity in practice and the fruits of his actions will last eternally, even as Phelps's bitter words scatter in the wind.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

BRAD!!! How are you??

I cannot imagine being at a funeral for my loved one and having these sicko's show up..

Quote Originally Posted by sherri79 View Post
    TRUE American Hero!!!!!!! God bless him and his family and friends.

I'm doing great!! how about you?

I know what you mean, I just cant wrap my brain around it.
    Access photos from fellow countdown members by clicking here
    Access Countdown tips and tricks here

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...

Wow, what a hero!
    Just thinkin' out loud....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast