*advertiser censored* Star Retirement Fund For Imus

White Rain

Reaction score
This has GOT to be a joke! If not, I hope Imus takes the money! If not for himself, he can donate it to his charity.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/09/hardcore-fans-hump-for-imus/

*advertiser censored* producer Kick *advertiser censored* Pictures is getting into the charity game. The adult entertainment company, which bills itself as "the only *advertiser censored* company in the world to guarantee all natural breasts in all of its movies" says they are releasing a new adult DVD tiled "Nappy Headed Ho's." They say $1 from the sale of each DVD will be donated to a retirement fund for fired Don Imus.

The film will feature "girls with closely twisted or curled hair (the dictionary definition of 'nappy'), who have sex for money (the dictionary definition of 'ho')." This promises to be a great leap for society.

:rolleyes:

The comments under these articles are what kill me. People getting their panties in a wad over "news" on TMZ.com. Please.

I heard on the radio the other day that more Americans get their evening news from Entertainment Tonight than all the other news sources combined. I thought it was a joke, but some days I wonder. :bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back