KY - Jennifer, 31, Shannah, 10, & Marissa Ison, 3, murdered, Grayson, 9 May 2007

misterallgood

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.truecrimeweblog.com
Thirty-one year old nurse Jennifer Ison had two beautiful daughters, ages 10 and 4, and a bit of a new lease on life. She'd undergone successful gastric bypass surgery late last year and was really begin to live a new life.

That all ended in the pre-dawn hours on May 9, 2007:

http://crimeblog.us/?p=412

There is very little else in the news about this triple homicide at the moment. I link to two of the most extensive articles I found and my blog entry is more in-depth than either of them.

Grayson, the town of 4000 where this horrible crime occurred, has almost no violent crime.

Steve/Mister A.

Steve, what a horrible crime. What a shame that she just seemed to be coming into her own and someone snuffed the life out of her, and her children.

I tend to think it's someone that knew her. Someone who had possibly assaulted her child/children and she found out about it, so they all had to die.

I wish we knew more about the father(s?) of her children, and any other male friends or relatives in her life.

I feel so sorry for this woman and her children...but I feel in this day and age you just CANNOT advertise that you are a single mom. I have been a single mom, and I know how frustrating and lonely it gets, but predators prey on single moms. I dated alot of guys before I met my current fiancee, but I never introduced my kids to ANYONE until I was ready to settle back down..
Parents PLEASE protect your kids at ALL costs...
I hope the murderer is found for ALL their sakes...

I wonder if blog comments disappear from a blog just because the poster deletes or abandons their myspace account? This doesn't sound quite right, and the deleted comments seem odd unless there was something vulgar said and the victim herself deleted. The internet may not have a thing to do with the crime, but she sure told way too much about her weaknesses, her daughters, and left herself open to predators and evil people lurking online just waiting to manipulate vulnerable women. Any women who have ever been online long could have told her that most men online want pics right away and why they want them. It's not to see if the person if fat or not. The internet is full of perverts. I hope they catch the killer.

I wonder if blog comments disappear from a blog just because the poster deletes or abandons their myspace account? This doesn't sound quite right, and the deleted comments seem odd unless there was something vulgar said and the victim herself deleted. The internet may not have a thing to do with the crime, but she sure told way too much about her weaknesses, her daughters, and left herself open to predators and evil people lurking online just waiting to manipulate vulnerable women. Any women who have ever been online long could have told her that most men online want pics right away and why they want them. It's not to see if the person if fat or not. The internet is full of perverts. I hope they catch the killer.

txsvicki -- Like I said in the entry -- those missing comments may be meaningless. I believe, though, that in some instances it is up to the blog owner to remove them. If the blog owner does not and the profile is deleted, a silhouette with a red x through it comes up for the profile pic with a simple "deleted" headline above the image. I've seen this a lot, and the profile is gone, but the text of the comment left has stayed. I believe blog comments are permanent, unless the blog owner removes them. I'll go see.

It could have been a spam comment and she deleted it. I had a free cell phone comment from someone unknown in one of my blogs and I deleted it so it could have been something as simple as that.

i am pretty sure deleted wont mean gone forever. there is probably a way for police to review what was deleted to see if its spam or a pervert sending her something she did not want to see.

I, too, am interested in an ex-husband, father of her girls, etc. Usually things like this are not just random. God rest Jennifer & her girls, and prayers for their family and friends. Just awful. I pray this will be solved ASAP.

This is just so sad. I read on her myspace page where she put that she is scared to watch horror movies because it makes her imagination run wild or something along those lines...I don't know that just made me feel even more sad for her. I wonder who could of done this? Could it of been someone in her inner circle jealous of the fact that she got the surgery and is now starting to get slim? Could it be an X who did not want to pay child-support? Someone in love with her and she just didnt want anything to do with him? ...Man I just don't understand you know..she seemed like a very nice lady hard working raising her daughters. I'm sure eventually we will find out.

On her my space comments, there was someone called "don't mess with the police" who accused her of being stuck up. I checked out his profile and he accuses another gal of the same thing. All of his pictures are private - which I find odd. Why make a public profile, and have your pictures private?

On her my space comments, there was someone called "don't mess with the police" who accused her of being stuck up. I checked out her profile and he accuses another gal of the same thing. All of his pictures are private - which I find odd. Why make a public profile, and have your pictures private?

You're right. That's very strange. I haven't run across another person who has done that.

On her my space comments, there was someone called "don't mess with the police" who accused her of being stuck up. I checked out his profile and he accuses another gal of the same thing. All of his pictures are private - which I find odd. Why make a public profile, and have your pictures private?

Wow. Took a look at the guy's hideously ugly, browser-crashing page... he has MAJOR woman issues. Major.

I'd be pretty surprised if that guy really was a cop, but you never know.

It could have been a spam comment and she deleted it. I had a free cell phone comment from someone unknown in one of my blogs and I deleted it so it could have been something as simple as that.

It might also have been a friend, and they had a falling out, so she deleted the reminders that made her sad/angry?

MySpace blogs are "down for special maintaince" now. Could it be a comment recovery process, or maybe there has been a lot of comment spam and they are putting in more safeguards? :confused:

Spam is pretty common on myspace blogs, and all other blogs. You don't have to be someone's friend to post a comment on their blog, only to post comments, so it very likely was just spam.

Do we know how they died, they were killed before the fire? I will never understand how anyone can take the life of another person, especially an innocent child.

Great catch!

He sounds like a freakaziod, I mean a "disturbed person" to me!

Have you condidered sending in a tip to LE? One would hope that they would notice something so obvious on their own, but It couldn't hurt.

Susan

Can you swing a link to the profile this way? I'm not finding a "don't mess with the police" there, and I don't see such a comment yet? (ETA: I have PM turned on, btw.)

I saw that comment also when I read her myspace page. I thought of it for a quick second but then thought eh maybe its just a friend who is joking you know...then again in this case there can be no stone unturned.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbidlittlemind
Back