Johnny Depp to finally marry Vanessa Paradis

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Actor Johnny Depp is set to wed long-term girlfriend Vanessa Paradis this summer.

The couple have toyed with the idea in the past but their daughter Lily-Rose's recent illness has 'spurred them into action', according to a source.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=453643&in_page_id=1773

Apparently, it will not be a star-studded occasion for the paparazzi to get their teeth into.

All the best to them. :)

NO, NO, NO Johnny,,,you're supposed to marry ME, remember? I wish!
All kidding aside, Vanessa you are ONE lucky woman, I wish Johnny, Vanessa, and their kids all the best...what a lovely family!
And I have to give props to Johnny AND Vanessa, to not "rushing" into marriage, despite everything else, may your marriage be all you hoped for...
and I am SO glad Johnny's daughter made it thru her recent health scare!

And i thought he was supposed to be waiting for me! :)

i like this couple very much and really appreciate how they aren't involved every day in the hollywood lifestyle which attracts so many. he likes his quiet neighbourhood. that's not to say his home isn't luxurious, of course.

And i thought he was supposed to be waiting for me! :)

i like this couple very much and really appreciate how they aren't involved every day in the hollywood lifestyle which attracts so many. he likes his quiet neighbourhood. that's not to say his home isn't luxurious, of course.

No, Floh, I am sorry but he WAS waiting on ME all this time...I just procrasinated a bit too much...
ha ha, again, I WISH, but I too, Flo, appreciate how they aren't involved in the the every-day lifestyle...if not for Johnny, I don't think much of us would even know Vanessa, but still, they seem to be a lovely family, and at the news of his daughters sickeness, he RUSHED to be by her side

I love Johnny and have for years. He is a doll! I am so happy that he has a stable, loving relationship with his family. That just makes him that much sexier.

I love Johnny and have for years. He is a doll! I am so happy that he has a stable, loving relationship with his family. That just makes him that much sexier.

I just remember having such a teenage crush on him when he started on 21 Jump Street. He was so smoldering and mysterious. I loved it when he was with Winona Ryder because she seemed like such a nonaffected star. Then he had his wild partying days when he dated Kate Moss and trashed hotel rooms. Just watching his transformation into a serious actor and committed partner and father has been fascinating.

WHAT??? My baby is getting married, the lust of my life :eek: :( Wait, I'm married :waitasec: :doh: wass-up-with-that.. I'll trade her, she can have my husband.. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back