Parents BEWARE!!!!! Drugs Being Marketed for our Kids

Jeana (DP)

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Reports of candy-flavored methamphetamine are emerging around the nation, stirring concern among police and abuse prevention experts that drug dealers are marketing the drug to younger people.

The flavored crystals are available in California, Nevada, Washington, Idaho, Texas, New Mexico, Missouri and Minnesota, according to intelligence gathered by Drug Enforcement Administration agents from informants, users, local police and drug counselors, DEA spokesman Steve Robertson says.

Among the new flavors are strawberry, known as "Strawberry Quick," chocolate, cola and other sodas, Robertson said. One agent reported a red methamphetamine that had been marketed as a powdered form of an energy drink, he said.

MORE AT LINK:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-03-25-flavored-meth_N.htm

Thanks Jeana :)

thankfully my 3 year old is too little for that stuff yet. Its scary because this is the kind of thing that could be completely accidental on the child's part if they came across it.

I saw this on the news...it was almost unbelievable, and sad...because I am a former meth addict and I know from experience that the burn in your nose and the taste in your mouth are HORRIBLE...not enough to keep you away from the drug, but this strawberry stuff will make it so much easier for people to take...which is the point I know, that's why it's so sad.:(
Anyone out there who is reading this and finds yourself curious, or maybe wanting to try meth "just once..."
DON'T
It will RUIN your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back