Melanie Griffith's knees

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
No matter what Melanie does with her face to give the impression of youth, her knees tell a different story. i put it down to scary diet, because, IMO, her knees and legs look far older than 49/50.

Melanie Griffith fights a losing battle with the signs of ageing

Although the actress does not turn 50 until August, the area exposed by her white cut-off jeans could have belonged to a woman of far more advanced years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=453826&in_page_id=1773

Is this post mean-spirited? i'm placing it as i'm in shock, more than anything. i'm 2/3 years behind her in the age stakes, and you can bet i just ran to the mirror to see if i was in danger of imminent leg-skin collapse such as Melanie's. although i have my problem areas (many), i don't see the knee thing and hope not to for at least a couple of decades, because i say her skin in these pics makes it look as though she's in her 80s. :eek:

The thigh looks very dimply and saggy. The knee almost looks like a scar. Melanie is way too skinny. If she put on some weight it might fill out some of those areas and make her look better. I think she does look like a 50 year old in the face, just one who has had work done. I'm 52 and lost quite a bit of weight over a period of time and then noticed that I have already lost alot of muscle in my legs due to age, but not as saggy as Melanies.

You're not mean-spirited. I saw this photo on another site and was shocked as well. Rough-looking!

I watched her on a talk show one time and she suffers really bad insecurities and alot of it is geared towards her husband Antonio. He says he loves her so she has nothing to worry about but I guess if you are married to a hunk of a man like that you wouldnt be able to help it. Those pics showing her knees do look pretty bad. I almost wonder if they are photo shopped? Poor thing she was pretty the way she was she really should stop with all the plastic surgery and weight loss it's not working in her favor.

She has a complex about her husband being so handsome?

i thought her complex started earlier with having the astonishingly beautiful *Tippi Hedren (i think Marnie was her best film) as a mother?

then surely she felt badly for how good (in his day and during those times) husband Don Johnson looked?

i wonder if she feels the pinch while watching her children grow and develop?

i still love watching Working Girl and by golly she was very, very good — that's my nice comment about her. :)

*Note: Tippi Hedren took in two Bengal tigers of Michael Jackson from the now defunct Neverland zoo. she has a Big Cat preserve which, amongst other reasons, takes in exotic animals the rich thought would make good house pets.

Oh geez now we're into poor Melanie - a maybe good actress, poorly cast?

She's got cellulite is all Floh- god her knees don't look that bad like she's 80 lol lol- but ...can't she get rid of that? isn't that what lipo's all about?

I've always been led to believe [bythe media] she had a complex about her husband being so handsome-yes-

Oh geez now we're into poor Melanie - a maybe good actress, poorly cast?

She's got cellulite is all Floh- god her knees don't look that bad like she's 80 lol lol- but ...can't she get rid of that? isn't that what lipo's all about?

I've always been led to believe [bythe media] she had a complex about her husband being so handsome-yes-

What i see isn't that nasty orange peel cellulite i've got. i see something else. there doesn't look like anything to lipo away at all.

What i see isn't that nasty orange peel cellulite i've got. i see something else. there doesn't look like anything to lipo away at all.

lol- all cellulite sucks for sure-

I've always felt sorry for Melanie Griffith- shes a hopeless addict and Hollywood hasn't done her any favours- she's always been unhappy as far as I can tell- being famous must suck I'd hate to be famous

lol- all cellulite sucks for sure-

I've always felt sorry for Melanie Griffith- shes a hopeless addict and Hollywood hasn't done her any favours- she's always been unhappy as far as I can tell- being famous must suck I'd hate to be famous

Me too. :cool:

horrible--She needs to gain weight quick--I'm almost her age and my knees look perfect--Antonio must be blind if he puts up with that

horrible--She needs to gain weight quick--I'm almost her age and my knees look perfect--Antonio must be blind if he puts up with that

lol- you are soo unkind- you know that don't you

Maybe he sees beyond the knees- I've always thought she was a nice person

I am 42 and don't look anything like that. I think she looks old even in her face for 50.

Don't believe everything you see...This pic is from a "UK tabloid" and has probably been worked on to make Melanie look bad. As a Brit I hate the nasty things they do.

Okay, I really shouldn't be talking about this but I couldn't help notice that she has a cigarette in her hand. I smoke, I know it "ages" you. I think quitting is the first self improvement thing she should do. Like I said, I can't talk, but I smoke, I'm aware of what it's doing to my body, and I plan on quitting. In the meantime, you won't hear me whining about how I look old, or see me getting offended when someone thinks I'm older than I am.

The tabloids have no problem criticizing her for having so much plastic surgery but then they feed her insecurities with pictures and comments like that. I looked pretty close and it seems like there may be some scarring there. I have a friend that fell on the playground thrity some years ago and gravel embedded in her knee. To this day she has little dents all over her knee.

I can't see why she would be insecure being married to Anotonio Bandares. He looks like he needs to change the oil in his hair to me.

I notice signs of aging everyday when I look in the mirror. I'm so glad I don't have to experience it in front of the cameras.

So what do you expect him to do? Are you advocating that he and all husbands just get rid of their wives when they start to age?

Okay, I really shouldn't be talking about this but I couldn't help notice that she has a cigarette in her hand. I smoke, I know it "ages" you. I think quitting is the first self improvement thing she should do. Like I said, I can't talk, but I smoke, I'm aware of what it's doing to my body, and I plan on quitting. In the meantime, you won't hear me whining about how I look old, or see me getting offended when someone thinks I'm older than I am.

The first thing I thought when I saw that picture was "Dear God - that offers some powerful evidence to stop smoking!"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back