1157 users online (272 members and 885 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sign This Petition To JAIL Paris

This thread can be merged with the Paris thread, it just seemed like her story isn't getting quite as much coverage, and I wanted to be sure you all seen it.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/j...tures-967.html

48, 301 signutures so far as I type this!

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Wow, it's moving fast, it's up to 48,389 in just those few minutes.
    Just thinkin' out loud....

Quote Originally Posted by hipmamajen View Post
    Wow, it's moving fast, it's up to 48,389 in just those few minutes.
    Ha ha! now it's 48,404.

Could this demoralise the confidence of mid-twenties Paris?

50,364 now. Of course the t at the end of my name is missing, so now I'm Jane.

52,641 4 hours later

I don't feel that Paris is innocent and should recieve the same relavent sentence as anyone else but... with all the really criminal offenders in the world ... Child molestors, rapers, killers and gang bangers it seems a waste to focus on Paris.

Just my 2 cents.

52,813 now........

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    I don't feel that Paris is innocent and should recieve the same relavent sentence as anyone else but... with all the really criminal offenders in the world ... Child molestors, rapers, killers and gang bangers it seems a waste to focus on Paris.

Just my 2 cents.
    I understand what you're saying, but she could kill a child if she parks her drunk butt behind the wheel again. She needs to get this through her head. Just like every drunk driver.

Over 53,000!!! WOOHOO!!

Just my 2 cents.

I couldn't agree more.
    Who cares whether she goes to jail, does community service, pays a fine etc.
    There are more important "CAUSES" out there.

Just my 2 cents.
    I understand where you are coming from, but the problem of drunk driving is huge. I believe the statistics show that there are somewhere around 16,000 people killed in alcohol related crashes per year. There may not be the same evil intent with evil minded people committing the crimes. Yet, 16,000 dead per year is an epidemic, and many of the people were innocent victims.

Lion

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun View Post
    I understand where you are coming from, but the problem of drunk driving is huge. I believe the statistics show that there are somewhere around 16,000 people killed in alcohol related crashes per year. There may not be the same evil intent with evil minded people committing the crimes. Yet, 16,000 dead per year is an epidemic, and many of the people were innocent victims.

Lion
    If this about combatting drunk driving then I agree.
    Unfortunately, 53,000 signatures is more about Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by csds703 View Post
    If this about combatting drunk driving then I agree.
    Unfortunately, 53,000 signatures is more about Paris.
    It IS about Paris, because she is a celebrity. but don't you think if she got away with this type of thing she'd be more likely to do it again?
    And show me a petition ANYWHERE to jail pedophiles/rapists...I will sign my name a million times.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast