Do you really know JonBenet?

Interesting. Thanks for the link. I'd have scored a lot higher if I had all the pageant details memorized, but what she wore to which pageant or what title she got when seems so trivial to me compared to things that pertain to who JonBenet the child was, rather than JonBenet the child beauty pageant contestant. Things like what was her favorite food and what did she get for her birthday. I know those things. I don't know which pageant she got a runner-up title in, or which costume she wore to which pageant. I still enjoyed the quiz.

Interesting. Thanks for the link. I'd have scored a lot higher if I had all the pageant details memorized, but what she wore to which pageant or what title she got when seems so trivial to me compared to things that pertain to who JonBenet the child was, rather than JonBenet the child beauty pageant contestant. Things like what was her favorite food and what did she get for her birthday. I know those things. I don't know which pageant she got a runner-up title in, or which costume she wore to which pageant. I still enjoyed the quiz.

I started it, and got about half way though...I didn't realize it was SO long. I had to wrap it up, before I got done...so, I will have to start ALL over again. Yep, the pageant questions threw me for a loop too. I had no idea what costume she wore to what pageant, either...or who MADE it. It was a fun quiz though, and I can't wait to start over and take the whole thing..from start to finish.

If I never see that quiz again, I'll be just dandy with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back