Hair Black
Eye Brown

An outgoing and loving man.

Law Enforcement Agency: Lisle Police, IL
Report Number: 07-1662
Reward:

http://illinoismissingadults.com/

=================

I learned about Scott's disappearance due to reading the CourtTv forum about the missing 37 year old mom, Lisa Stebic, of Plainfield, IL.

It seems strange that I have started threads very recently on two other missing men from the Chicago area. Those men are Bradley Olsen, 26, of Dekalb, IL, missing on 1/19/07; and John Spira, 45, of St. Charles, IL, missing on 2/23/07.

What is happening to the men in the Chicago area of Illinois?

Is there anywhere that has this man's picture and tells how he happened to disappear? It seems that men are coming up missing all over the place more than ever before. You wouldn't think that a man could be abducted but these guys sure do vanish into thin air just like the women do.

He is a very nice looking man but they sure don't give out any info. They say they don't think foul play was involved so they must think that he just left home?

Three families are expected to meet this weekend for the first time -- the families of three missing suburban men from three separate missing persons cases.

As WBBM's Steve Miller reports, a search for one of the men is drawing them all together.

Missing since January: 27-year-old Bradley Olsen of DeKalb County.

Missing since February: 38-year-old Scott Anthony Arcaro of Lisle.

Missing since February: 45-year-old John Spira (pictured) of St. Charles.

This Saturday, families of all three men will meet for the first time to search for John Spira.

That's good news, Marie. Thanks for posting it. I pray these families can find out what happened to their loved ones.

Bumping for Scott's family. I wonder if he has been found as he was not mentioned in recent news with the Olsen family, Spira family.......

Skeletal remains have been found not far from where Scott went missing in Unincorporated DuPage County, Wheaton IL Herrick Lake Forest Preserve.

Full story at link.
http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=372891

While people are thinking this may be John Spira, the location these remains were found is actually closer to where Scott went missing.

Prayers to Scotts family and friends while they wait for the remains to be identified.

I have spoken to Scott's Sister Sheri and she is convinced this was foul play. She investigates from California and does not have sufficient money to come out and head searches. No searches that I know of have ever happened for Scott. Sheri spoke to Scott last on February 14th, 2007 (he was reported missing February 22 2007 - He was scared and knew he was dealing with bad people. He stated that he was going through some serious financial issues. He had a townhouse in Lisle and he was working for a construction company. He was driving a pick up truck that was a friend/boss named S L. Scott was also working with a prisoner named Mark Hall. Mark had to go back to prison every night and did not have a drivers license, so Scott would pick him up and drop him off for work.

The night SA went missing, MH ended up with the truck (driving illegally) and said that he dropped SA off at home with a bag. My interviews of SA and MH friends stated that MH puked in the prison for 2 days.

SA had told several friends (according to my interviews of them) that he was trying to sell 30K worth of coins that were somehow really good to sell. SA was trying to sell them for cash to pay his bills.

SA had a fiance - They seemed to love each other very much, he is reported to have been faithful as was she, but he was beginning to get himself in trouble because of money and was doing things illegally to try and make ends meet.

SA according to my interviews was loved by many, but himself in with some of the wrong people.

I did a background check of SL and found nothing local.
My background of MH shows a nice long criminal record that includes theft of vehicles and driving illegally among other things.

There are more people involved here that I consider suspects, but I will keep them to myself for now. My understanding is that the PD aren't doing anything about this case. Sources tell me that his house was ransacked by SL.

I am still trying to find out the name of the construction company that he worked for. That's a lead that I need.

I must say that most of the people in this case (friends) are scared frantic to get involved, and here we are 3 1/2 years later with nothing.

This week marks 4 years Scott has been missing.

Scott you are not forgotten. Still praying for answers regarding Scott's disappearance.

https://www.facebook.com/events/244674942269736/

"Its a Buddy Christmas in Febuary" in honor of Scott Arcaro

Observance of 5 year missing

Saturday, February 18, 2012
Time8:00pm until 11:00pm
Description
For all of those who knew Scott, you know what "Its a Buddy Christmas" is all about. This year we thought we would put this day as close to the day our friend disappeared which would be February 22nd. It will be 5 yrs.
So, in honor of Scott we ask for a donation of dog toys, dog treats or anything that would help an animal in a shelter.
Scott LOVED his dog Buddy and made a difference every year and we want to continue this in honor of Scott...
Please join us for a fun filled night of madness and some surprises. We hope to see all of you there.. Scott will be looking down on all of us saying... Hell Ya!!!!! Also, Please feel free to invite your friends and family. This gathering is to keep Scott's charitable memory alive and help the animals that he so loved, but also to keep his name in the media. His life was taken from us by an act of murder. At this time Scotts case remains unsolved. The more people come, the more of a statement we can make. We will not give up in finding the people responsible or in recovering his body. I know Scott was a man of faith, his spirit lives on and is in a better place, but he deserves a proper burial along with justice being served. Please come and support our cause.

Oh wow, I had read about these remains being found, and Scott being a possible match didn't register for me. I guess, because the wooded area seemed 'small' to me. A city block, iirc. Due to the size I thought it was too small of a wooded area, but considering the person Scott was known to be with when he was last seen had to quickly head back to prison/jail, this location makes sense for a quick dumping place.

I'm curious if SL is still incarcerated and what his reaction was once he learned Scott's remains were found.

I'm glad Scott's family and friends finally have answers and Scott can be buried properly.

However, if foul play is suspected here, the person(s) responsible still need to be brought to justice.

Sleep peacefully, Scott. :rose:

I can't find any updates for this case. Did the investigation reach any conclusions on what probably happened to Scott?

I can't find any updates for this case. Did the investigation reach any conclusions on what probably happened to Scott?

Replying to myself but I missed this story done in November of 2013. It was reported that Scott died of a gunshot wound to the head and that it was being investigated as a homicide.

https://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-350591507.html

http://ilcoldcases.blogspot.com/2014/02/waiting-7-years-for-justice-scott-arcaro.html

Scott_Arcaro_Waiting_7_years.jpg

Justice has not yet been served.. His family and friends keep him in great memory.. His sister put together a nice private service.. Still waiting for someone to be accountable for his murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back