1370 users online (293 members and 1077 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Teens Arrested In Alleged School Massacre Plot

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- A teen accused of planning a massacre at Harrison High School in Colorado has been charged with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder.

(The girl) said their plan was to kill more than 33 students so it would be the biggest in history and so she would be famous," Strickland wrote in his report. "She gave no specific reason as to why she wanted to kill numerous students, other than she just doesn't like people in general."

http://www.wjactv.com/news/13323826/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by ajc2804 View Post
    COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- A teen accused of planning a massacre at Harrison High School in Colorado has been charged with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder.

(The girl) said their plan was to kill more than 33 students so it would be the biggest in history and so she would be famous," Strickland wrote in his report. "She gave no specific reason as to why she wanted to kill numerous students, other than she just doesn't like people in general."

So glad this was discovered when it was and I hope these kids get some help.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    So glad this was discovered when it was and I hope these kids get some help.

I hope they get A LOT of help....

Wow. Is this the first time we've heard about a girl involved in one of these?

That is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by ajc2804 View Post

and someday this girl will be a mom...

Yea, it's the first I've heard of a girl being involved. There was an article on our local newschannel website that a teen was arrested yesterday after a hit list was found in her book. I thought I heard on the news last night that the teen arrested was a girl and I believe it was someone in her family saying that she was being bullied. Guess kids today just figure "why not"...