1377 users online (287 members and 1090 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Teen burns his baby in Microwave, Houston

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stori....74432b1b.html

"GALVESTON, Texas -- A 19-year-old has been charged with injury to a child after police say his 2-month-old daughter was burned when he placed her in a microwave"

Thank goodness this baby is OK...

He should be charged with attempted murder. If he gets out of the charges and reunites with his wife and the babie's mother, he will most likely try to kill the baby again.

they list a burn on her face and hand.. what about inside. she is only 2 months old. she cant say where it hurts. could it have cooked part of her brain? will her kidney start to rot because part of it is dead tissue form being cooked? i think there is a special place in hell for people like this.

What is wrong with people? I wonder how long the mother was gone. If God told him to do this, I wonder if the family noticed anything strange about him or if he has made this up hoping for an insanity defense.

Poor baby. I hope she recovers fully.

And here's his myspace page-interesting! His last login was monday
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=27656474
    You won't cry for my absence, I know -
    You forgot me long ago. Am I that unimportant...?
    Am I so insignificant...? Isn't something missing?
    Isn't someone missing me?
    Evanescence
    Please take a moment to see Deanna's Age progression here:
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    Deanna Merryfield-missing from Killeen,Tx since July 1990
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=106164

Joshua Royce Mauldin, 19, faces indictment for felony injury to a child, which carries a maximum sentence of from five to 99 years in prison and a fine up to $10,000. Mauldin, who police said claimed he was sent by God to be a preacher in Galveston, remained in the Galveston County Jail today.

He was arrested by Galveston police around 3 p.m. Tuesday and booked on a felony child injury charge three hours later.

His bond was set at $250,000.

Mauldin is accused of putting his daughter in a microwave last Wednesday.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4808453.html

I am not defending this sicko but 19 coupled with the stress of a new family could easily be a trigger for schitzophrenia.
    He is about the age that it would develope coupled with his religious delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    I am not defending this sicko but 19 coupled with the stress of a new family could easily be a trigger for schitzophrenia.
    He is about the age that it would develope coupled with his religious delusions.
    true it is the correct age but if he is mentally ill i have questions. why wait til he is alone with the child and why lie about what he did? i mean of course he is crazy because u have to be to hurt a baby but wouldn't some 1 with that mental illness admit they cooked the child but felt they had to for god or something?

Such a sad story. I hope that she recovers. It breaks my heart thinking of that sweet baby suffering. Why does it always seem these monsters blame everything on God? I hope that this guy gets what he deserves come judgement day.
    Happy New Years

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    This is exactly what I thought, too.

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    Such a sad story. I hope that she recovers. It breaks my heart thinking of that sweet baby suffering. Why does it always seem these monsters blame everything on God? I hope that this guy gets what he deserves come judgement day.
    The God I worship would NEVER instruct someone to hurt a child.

I hope this sicko gets the maximum punishment and pray that the baby doesn't have any permanent injuries.

he should be commited for life some place jail/mental institution. for life.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri79 View Post
    they list a burn on her face and hand.. what about inside. she is only 2 months old. she cant say where it hurts. could it have cooked part of her brain? will her kidney start to rot because part of it is dead tissue form being cooked? i think there is a special place in hell for people like this.
    Babies/small kids CAN'T speak for themselves...we HAVE to protect them.

What in the whole wide world would posess someone to do something so awful? That poor baby girl. That SOB needs to fry if you ask me.

I hope with all of my heart that she will be OK and not have any internal problems from this horrible ordeal. I just can't imagine. Really, WHY?
    ~*~Think Globally, Act Locally! Please Recycle! ~*~

Poor baby . The mom sounds just as crazy as the Dad. I REALLY hope that they do not send the baby back to her.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/20/bab....ap/index.html

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast