1273 users online (229 members and 1044 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
    Quote Originally Posted by Actspeaklouder View Post
    No doubt in my mind that would be part of the motive . . . together with the future monies he'd be doling out to support their children, spousal support and maintenance cost on the family residence that he would no longer be living. That AND no longer having control over Lisa, while watching her happily moving on with her life, without him.

MO
    You hit the nail on the head. Add to the financial aspect that he would have to SPLIT his ANNUITY "and" PENSION Fund. The house seemed to be liquidated of any Equity. It was bled out. I bet only temporarily. Sometimes it's better to cut your losses and run while you can.
    I don't know what the plan was. Some people keep the children and the mother in the house and once they are through with High School they sell it then. Minus Alimony. No way was this an option for this situation. It would have been an open invitation for disaster. Situations like this , it's never over. Even when the paper is dry and you think maybe some peace.
    Last edited by ihadcabinfever; 05-30-2007 at 08:24 PM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    Thanks Close. I was looking at some of the missing person sites for people missing in that area recently.

I didn't think it was her simply because Craig said they'd never find her and that person was dumped in a ditch.
    sounds like he already had a plan in mind..I hope LE can figure out what it was.are there any large bodies of water around that area?
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Quote Originally Posted by ihadcabinfever View Post
    You hit the nail on the head. Add to the financial aspect that he would have to SPLIT his ANNUITY "and" PENSION Fund. The house seemed to be liquidated of any Equity. It was bled out. I bet only temporarily. Sometimes it's better to cut your losses and run while you can.
    I don't know what the plan was. Some people keep the children and the mother in the house and once they are through with High School they sell it then. Minus Alimony. No way was this an option for this situation. It would have been an open invitation for disaster. Situations like this , it's never over. Even when the paper is dry and you think maybe some peace.
    Ahhhhh yes ihadcabinfever . . . the old "even though she cooked, cleaned and put up with my chit all those years, that soon to be ex is not entitled to MY annuity and/or pension plan" attitude. If there was EVER a reason a woman should "disappear" from the face of this planet, that for SURE is the ONE!

After learning about Lisa's Motion to have CS evicted, I'd venture to say that Lisa was intent on keeping their children in the family home until, at the very LEAST, they graduated High School. Don't know about the laws in Michigan but in the State of Calif, more times than not, the custodial parent gets to stay in the home for an additional 4 years if the children attend and stay in college. Also, alimony is paid out for 1/2 the total number of years a couple were married. Highly doubt Craig would have been very happy living here.

You'd think that the final decree, dissolving a marriage would make people behave; but you're right, for some exes the only peace they derive from life is by making others miserable . . . or dead. This has been more than evidenced by many Websleuthers who have shared their own divorce horror stories . . . a truly sad tragic reality of today.

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    sounds like he already had a plan in mind..I hope LE can figure out what it was.are there any large bodies of water around that area?
    A local poster had said there is a river very close to the Dial Corp. where he was working. In addition there seem to be many lakes in close range as well as ponds.

when did he "give" her clothes away? this is new to me.......

also... this thread is getting L O N G........ time for another? part 3?

Ethan Isaac Hansen
    Jan 4th 2002 ~ June 23rd 2007

I miss you Little Man!
    Read about Ethan here

Did anyone watch the newscast to see what the new info was?

I've been doing house cleaning at home here and I'm doing some house cleaning here tonight LOL I'm going to start a part 3.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27