Panty Raid

Saavy

Reaction score
Nearly $3000 worth of women's panties stolen from Victoria's Secret

JONESBORO, AR -- A panty raid on a Region 8 business has police searching for thousands of dollars in merchandise. Someone walked out of the Mall at Turtle Creek with 368 pairs of women's underwear...getting past store security and mall surveillance.

http://www.kait8.com/Global/story.asp?S=6528252

Nearly $3000 worth of women's panties stolen from Victoria's Secret

JONESBORO, AR -- A panty raid on a Region 8 business has police searching for thousands of dollars in merchandise. Someone walked out of the Mall at Turtle Creek with 368 pairs of women's underwear...getting past store security and mall surveillance.

http://www.kait8.com/Global/story.asp?S=6528252

If I were the police I would be watching ebay!

well, I am not advocating thievery here, but I once went into VS for a garter and hose...and was quite shocked at the prices...$16 for hose alone??? I still bought it, but...reality check...I now buy my sexy lingerie from Goody's & TJ MAXX, Marshalls and the like. They have quite the cute stuff there!
My Hubby can't tell the difference anyway!

well, I am not advocating thievery here, but I once went into VS for a garter and hose...and was quite shocked at the prices...$16 for hose alone??? I still bought it, but...reality check...I now buy my sexy lingerie from Goody's & TJ MAXX, Marshalls and the like. They have quite the cute stuff there!
My Hubby can't tell the difference anyway!

They are so overpriced! I have to admit I do like one of their bras though and spend way too much at $45 for it but I cant find one similar to it elsewhere thats holds and lifts as much as this one at least not yet. One pair of underwear is typically $12-$15. My hubby never pays attention to lingerie anyways. Just the stuff underneath ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74
Back