FL - Woman Finds Pictures Of Daughter Being Molested By Grandparents

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
:furious:
http://www.local6.com/news/13348652/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A Central Florida woman who was cleaning out her parents' home found a hidden box of photographs with images of her mother and father molesting her young daughter more than a decade ago, according to police.

Investigators said the 58-year-old grandfather, who was not identified to protect the victim, was recently moving out of his Orange County home with the help of his adult daughter.

Officers said that during the move she began sifting through some family photos.

She then found images of her daughter being sexually molested by the her parents, according to the report. (more + video at link)

============
I can't even imagine what this mother is going through. :sick:

Holy cow! I would just collapse on the spot!

http://www.local6.com/news/13348652/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A Central Florida woman who was cleaning out her parents' home found a hidden box of photographs with images of her mother and father molesting her young daughter more than a decade ago, according to police.

Investigators said the 58-year-old grandfather, who was not identified to protect the victim, was recently moving out of his Orange County home with the help of his adult daughter.

Officers said that during the move she began sifting through some family photos.

She then found images of her daughter being sexually molested by the her parents, according to the report. (more + video at link)

============
I can't even imagine what this mother is going through. :sick:

Maybe our prayers will be heard and GOD will have more people such as this be caught?
I am a firm believer in prayers for this type of thing..
I every day say prayers asking that many missing people and children will be found so that they can[ Rest In Peace] a phrase I do take seriously.....

How could grandparents be so evil towards a grandchild, and have not abused their own daughter? I hope the daughter puts them away!!!

Maybe they did molest the daughter but she was young enough not to remember? That poor mother. To have something like that happen to your child is bad enough, to have it done by your own parents is unthinkable. God bless that mother, I am glad that the father is still living, I hope that he suffers for the rest of his wretched life for what he did.

I hope granny is enjoying her special reserved seat in hell and keeping grandpops nice & warm for him till he joins her

OMG I couldnt believe this! Usually you hear of the Grandfather but not the Grandmother too! How horrible for that child.

HOW SICKENING and, to keep the pictures for all these years. Reading this story has made me ill.

This poor woman, and her child! I hope gramps gets a taste of his own medicine in prison!

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Sami

The photos would be going to the police station with me. I would try to do something against the molesters. At the very least, isn't it against the law to have child *advertiser censored*??

I agree with the poster who said that the daughter was probably molested as a youngster, too. The child abuse did not just suddenly start, IMO.

Something like this is my worst nightmare. If you can't trust your own parents, who can you trust?

Holy cow! I would just collapse on the spot!

I am probably the least violent person, but you can bet I probably would have taken a little anger out on my "father". :sick:

Just when I think I've heard it all!

I hope the woman is moving her parents right into a comfy prison cell. :banghead:

Maybe they did molest the daughter but she was young enough not to remember?

Unfortunately, that's not the case. The article linked above says:

"The girl, who is now an adult, never told her mother about the alleged incident, the report said."

Interesting that the news story says "incident" (singular), not "incidents" (plural). Wonder how they know?

Hoppy

Unfortunately, that's not the case. The article linked above says:

"The girl, who is now an adult, never told her mother about the alleged incident, the report said."

Interesting that the news story says "incident" (singular), not "incidents" (plural). Wonder how they know?

Hoppy

I think people here mean the mother might have been molested by her parents when SHE was younger. :( That was one of my first thoughts too.

When I saw incidents I thought maybe they had multiple pictures w/different clothes or interiors etc.

I feel sad that the little girl (6 yrs according to the pics) is now a teen and never felt she could tell anyone. :(

I don't even know what to say. It's just unbelievable. How can grandparents do such a thing to their grandchild? I also agree with whoever said that the mom was probably abused too. I agree with Teon, the mother was probably molested too.

The photos would be going to the police station with me. I would try to do something against the molesters. At the very least, isn't it against the law to have child *advertiser censored*??

I agree with the poster who said that the daughter was probably molested as a youngster, too. The child abuse did not just suddenly start, IMO.

It is, at least in America anyway.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27