GUILTY MA - John Orlowski charged in murder-for-hire plot, Beverly, 2007

Marie

Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
Reaction score
FBI: Dad sought hit man to kill daughter, wife, mother-in-law

A Beverly father tried to hire a hit man to kill his 7-year-old daughter, along with his estranged wife and his mother-in-law, authorities say.

He asked the man who was to carry out the hit to put only one bullet in his daughter, and shoot her in the chest not the head, the authorities said, because he wanted her to have an open casket.

His wife and mother-in-law were to get two bullets in the head.

Orlowski first came to the attention of authorities earlier this year, when his wife took out a restraining order against him and he was required to turn in any guns he had.

Orlowski told Beverly police had so many weapons, they would need a truck to take them away.

Police seized 121 guns - including Uzis, rifles shotguns and handguns - many of which were simply left around the house in plastic storage containers. But police say he didn't turn in all his guns.

Then, in February, he was caught rummaging through his wife's backyard shed. He told police he was trying to find the $20,000 he stashed in the shed after his father loaned him the money. After police left, his wife found a MAC 10 assault weapon in the shed.

More at link.

'If found guilty', is it possible for someone this evil to be rehabilitated? To specifically state that he wanted his '7 year old daughter shot in the chest not in the head so he could have an open casket' and to 'shoot the mother and mother-in-law twice in the head'...and to have such an arsenal of weapons that it would take a frickin truck to haul them all away! What happened to protecting society from such insanity and sheer evil. What is to stop him when he is released from prison from following through on such horrific plans against his family or others? Ten years! Ha- He will probably do 2 at the most... The term "Throwing criminals such as this in the darkest corners of our prison system and throwing away the key".....was originated for scum found guilty of such as this. :mad:

10 Years?

Maybe he'll meet up with some prison justice :silenced:

From the link above: In addition to multiple gun and restraining order violation charges, Orlowski was facing charges of marijuana possession.

I hope that when he is tried on all these other charges that the sentences will run consecutively. Won't add much, but that looks to be the only way he will spend any significant amount of time behind bars. If I were the wife, MIL, and daughter, I believe I would disappear. I think as soon as he gets out, he'll be gunning for them again - pun intended. JMO

August 2009:

Man gets 22 years in plot to kill three

http://www.salemnews.com/archives/man-gets-years-in-plot-to-kill-three/article_0d83c316-a8cf-5c78-b3ff-4354719ffa9a.html

Four months ago, John Orlowski was expecting to spend 12 years in federal prison after pleading guilty to trying to arrange the murder of his wife, mother-in-law and 9-year-old daughter.

When a U.S. District Court judge rejected the plea agreement as too lenient last April, Orlowski, 51, of Beverly, decided to throw himself on the mercy of the court. He blamed his actions on depression, overuse of pain medication and post-traumatic stress disorder brought about by never-before-disclosed abuse by a Roman Catholic priest — a "perfect storm" of crises, his lawyer called it.

Judge Douglas Woodlock wasn't swayed. Yesterday, he sentenced Orlowski to 22 years in prison, a term nearly twice as long as the plea agreement and even longer than the sentence sought yesterday by federal prosecutors and federal sentencing guidelines.

"This is not someone in a 'perfect storm,'" the judge said, "but someone who is calculating, someone who has chosen to undertake the most heinous crime one can imagine, the execution of close family members."

Well, that's a lot better than 12 years, but I bet he will still be dangerous when he gets out. :(

Well, that's a lot better than 12 years, but I bet he will still be dangerous when he gets out. :(

No doubt about that. Hiring someone to murder three members of your family is disturbing enough. Just his specific instructions on how he wanted his daughter to be killed confirms how dangerous he is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back