Identified! OK - Kiowa County, WhtFem, 569UFOK, 18-29, Jul'05 - Rebecca Jean Boyd

anthrobones

Reaction score
http://doenetwork.org/cases/569ufok.html

Unidentified White Female
569UFOK.jpg

• The victim was discovered in July 2005 in Kiowa County, Oklahoma
  • Estimated Date of Death: 3 - 20 years prior to discovery
  • Partial Skull
Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: Late teens to late 20s
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Small, sharp nose. Possibly small build.
  • Dentals: Her upper jaw indicated she had an overbite
Case History
A farmer discovered the skull nearly a quarter mile from where a prostitute’s body had been dumped two years earlier. That unsolved homicide is not linked to the truck stop prostitute cases.

those are possibilities too! i can kind of see it in the cheekbones for some reason.
i really hate the reconstruction on this case - i hate all of them that are done in this fashion! makes it hard for me to see anything but a "weird" face.

I think this particluar reconstruction is bizzare looking. It doesn't look human but they do the best they can with what they are given so i shouldn't be rude about it. The jane doe has an overbite and it looks like joyce also has an overbite, both girls are also petite.

I can't remember what brought me to this case, but please see the following correspondence:
[SIZE=-1]Christine <christine2448@websleuths.com> [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 8:43 PM [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]To: rayh@osbi.state.ok.us [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Dear Sir,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I am a moderator/administrator on Websleuths.com and I also run the volunteer organization Lighting the Way Home, an arm of Websleuths.com. Websleuths is the number one crime solving board on the internet. Lighting The Way Home is volunteer organization that is dedicated to the families of the missing and unidentified. I founded this special group that works with missing and unidentifieds all over the country. We partner with families and law enforcement and you can get a sense of this organization by going to view the website www.websleuths.com What you see on the website is simply the tip of the iceberg. We work with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, we participate in the Department of Justice initiative to get the DNA of the missing into central databases, we keep stories alive in the media and we support law enforcement any way we can. We are foot soldiers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Please send me any links and all information that can be shared publicly so that I may get the case posted for viewing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I would like the opportunity to discuss more. I called the number on the email and the mailbox is full. (you must be as busy as I!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]You can reach me via cell at [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Kindest regards,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Christine Jones[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Lighting the Way Home[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Advocating for Missing and Unidentified[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]www.websleuths.com[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Websleuths has changed the way I walk in this world![/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Ray Homer <rayh@osbi.state.ok.us> [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 8:43 AM [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]To: Christine <christine2448@websleuths.com> [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Christine; Thanks for responding to my e-mail. I will put together a synopsis of my case and send it to you. I call it the little lady case because the anthropologist reported she was a slight build person and her skull was more the size of a teenager but everything else indicated a person in their 20's. I have a phone number that rings directly to my desk at xxxxxxx. I am also one of the three founders of Oklahoma Cold Case Investigators Association. We meet once a quarter for training and to discuss our cold cases. It sounds like we pursuing the same goals and I will send this are call the number below. Thanks, Ray

[/SIZE]

OSBI CASE NUMBER CR 05 637
FEMALE HUMAN SKULL FOUND
IN KIOWA CO. 7-13-2005

Picture5.png

INCISOR SOCKET UNDER DEVELOPED

Picture6.png

FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGY
DR. SNOW’S REPORT
TIME OF DEATH: 3-20 YEARS PRIOR TO 2005
FULLY ADULT LATE TEENS TO LATE 20’S
RACIAL DIAGNOSIS OF CAUCASOID
TEETH VERY SMALL
THERE ARE NO ANTEMORTEM PATHOLOGIES
AND NO SIGNS OF PERIMORTEM TRAUMA

Harvey Pratt’s reconstruction
Picture7.jpg
Picture8.jpg

DNA FROM THE SKULL HAS BEEN EXTRACTED AND IS ON FILE WITH NATIONAL MISSING PERSON PROJECT AT THE UNIV. OF NORTH TEXAS

POSSIBILITIES
1) HEADLESS HAND LESS BODY FOUND 1995 Caddo County CR 96-418
2) Raffeallea ZAPATA-ROMERO missing from OKC since 1991
3) Lora McIntire missing from OKC since 1990
4) Mary ETTER missing from Fletcher OK since 1983
5) Regina CURTIS missing from OKC since 2000
6) Gail ANDERSON missing from Duncan since 2004
7) Pam TINSLEY missing from OKC since 1986
8) Monique DANIELS missing from Moore since 1992
9) Amy LIEBL missing from the Village since 1992
CONT. OF MISSING FEMALES

10) Michelle CRAWFORD missing from Lawton since 1999
11) Tracy NIXON-ALLEN missing from Altus since 2003

DNA HAS BEEN COLLECTED FROM FAMILY MEMBERS ON ALL 11 POSSIBILITIES

Dear Sir,

I received your package today. Thank you.

I have a few questions, anything you can answer would be helpful:

Can you give us the exact location the remains were found?

Can you give us the date her DNA was entered into CODIS? Has it actually been entered and a letter received confirming?

The list of possibilities, is this the complete list of 'RULE OUTS', including those ruled out by other measures including fingerprints or dentals?

Also, the list of possibilites, the powerpoint states 'DNA has been collected from family members on all possibilities'. Have they all been entered into CODIS and are NOT A MATCH to "Little Lady"?

Can you give dates they (list of possibilities) were entered and we can follow to see if they are a match? I'd like to post each case on our site and follow through.

Thank you for your confidence in us to share this case in hopes we are able to help aid in finding Little Lady's identity and bring her home.

Kindest regards,
Christine

Kristi Lynn Nikle
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1668dfnd.html

I don't like the reconstruction of 'Little Lady' that said it was the wide toothy smile of Kristi that reminded me of this Jane Doe. Do we know if the missing tooth on Little Lady was actually absent when she died or they just never found it along with the skull?

Kristi Lynn Nikle
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1668dfnd.html

I don't like the reconstruction of 'Little Lady' that said it was the wide toothy smile of Kristi that reminded me of this Jane Doe. Do we know if the missing tooth on Little Lady was actually absent when she died or they just never found it along with the skull?

I guess the way I read the report was that there were no post death losses or pre death traumas...:confused:

From LE

One key dental feature is the socket where the upper incisor would be. If you look at the skull it is small and underdeveloped. The dentist said baby tooth size. So it would have been missing or possibly there but discolored.

Christine; The DNA, both STR and mtDNA, was extracted and placed in UNT 10-3-2008. UNT #07-5813 W/ letter. The skull was found in a very rural area in a cow pasture. It was close to State HWY 54 about 10 miles south of Roosevelt Oklahoma. The little lady has been compared either by dental or DNA to the list of possibilities without a match.
Here's another important issue, she was found about 1/2 mile from where we recovered the body of Pamela Woodring. A prostitute working the Lawton OK area. Woodring was found under a bridge, in water, in 2003. The little lady was found in the pasture east of the area that Woodring was found. The Woodring homicide (a three other Lawton prostitutes found in water under a bridge) is unsolved. So little lady might have been killed by a serial killer....the search continues, Ray

Maybe if we do a little digging into the Woodring case we might find a likely COD??

Jane Chafton, body found in Stephens County on August 12, 1999.
Cassandra Ramsey, body found in Jefferson County March 22, 2000.
Mandy Raite, body found in Commanche County June 17, 2000.
Janice Buono, body found in Commanche County February 23, 2002.
Pam Woodring, body bound in Kiowa County June 5th, 2003.
All of these women were known prostitutes who frequented economy motels in Cache Road in Lawton. The cause of death on all of these women is Undetermined (bolded by me)
http://www.ok.gov/osbi/Press_Room/2006_Press_Releases/PR-2006-8-7_Murdered_Women_in_SW_Oklahoma.html

I am confused as to where this skull was found. CO or OK?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back