Thread: 4 youths charged with 'random' Lancaster County murder of Ray Diener

4 youths charged with 'random' Lancaster County murder of Ray Diener

4 youths charged with 'random' Elizabethtown murder...

http://local.lancasteronline.com/4/204628

LANCASTER COUNTY, Pa - They decided to rob someone, and Ray Diener's house, on a secluded, country road outside Elizabethtown, must have looked like a promising prospect.

The four young men parked their car nearby and knocked on his door, according to a court document. Their car had broken down, they lied, could they use his phone?

Diener, 65, a grandfather and local business owner described as gentle and good-hearted, held out his cell phone.

*snip*
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

I have followed this murder since the beginning. My sister lives in the area.

Mr.Diener was the kindest man. I read about his passions, including bringing pure water to 3rd world countries. He was a star athlete, as a youth, holding highschool records for many many years.

These thugs that took this man from his community are pure evil. I saw that the youngest one, age 16, will be tried as an adult.

Someone at lanconline chat posted the myspace pages of 2 of the thugs.
    Of course, the one person has some 'ho' telling him how much everyone misses him. Nothing about sympathy for his victim.

http://www.myspace.com/FEARLESSgangsta

http://www.myspace.com/bob143shelly

Los Angeles, CA - I'm officially a "Valley Girl"
    What a shame 65 years old and to have his life taken from him in this manner. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by PSUfan View Post
    I have followed this murder since the beginning. My sister lives in the area.

Mr.Diener was the kindest man. I read about his passions, including bringing pure water to 3rd world countries. He was a star athlete, as a youth, holding highschool records for many many years.

These thugs that took this man from his community are pure evil. I saw that the youngest one, age 16, will be tried as an adult.

Someone at lanconline chat posted the myspace pages of 2 of the thugs.
    Of course, the one person has some 'ho' telling him how much everyone misses him. Nothing about sympathy for his victim.

http://www.myspace.com/FEARLESSgangsta

http://www.myspace.com/bob143shelly
    Mr Diener sounds like a wonderful man, husband, father, friend, humanitarian...
    What a tragic loss for his family and community. So unbelievably senseless.

Thankyou PSUfan for the links to the myspace... very telling... gangsta, picture of a gun on abraham's pic link... the other thug says he's a proud daddy... I ask what kind of daddy would leave this horrible legacy for his son?? LOSERS all of them!!
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

Quote Originally Posted by indigomood View Post
    Mr Diener sounds like a wonderful man, husband, father, friend, humanitarian...
    What a tragic loss for his family and community. So unbelievably senseless.

Thankyou PSUfan for the links to the myspace... very telling... gangsta, picture of a gun on abraham's pic link... the other thug says he's a proud daddy... I ask what kind of daddy would leave this horrible legacy for his son?? LOSERS all of them!!
    You noticed that too? I wonder if that was the gun used in the killing. Also their were pics of him with the other perp, Bob Baker.

These guys wanted to go robbing, so they pretend that their car is broken down, and they steal a CELL PHONE from the victim, when he offers to call assistance for them. These guys are not only evil, but they are STUPID as well. They kill a man for a CELL PHONE!! I am sure every single one of those gangsta's already had cell phones on them.

You noticed that too? I wonder if that was the gun used in the killing. Also their were pics of him with the other perp, Bob Baker.

These guys wanted to go robbing, so they pretend that their car is broken down, and they steal a CELL PHONE from the victim, when he offers to call assistance for them. These guys are not only evil, but they are STUPID as well. They kill a man for a CELL PHONE!! I am sure every single one of those gangsta's already had cell phones on them.
    Yes, dumber than dumb... now possible life in prison, possible death penalty, a fatherless child, and the painful ripple effects of destruction for Mr Diener's family and community. For what?? A cell phone, a thrill kill???

His poor wife must have been terrified beyond belief...

She heard a voice say, "There's the wife."

Looking up, she saw two men standing 10 to 20 feet away.

Can you imagine?? I'm outraged

PS - makes you wonder about the handgun posted in the pics?? What is the other pic that looks like dirt/tire tracks... I can't make it out, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by indigomood View Post
    Yes, dumber than dumb... now possible life in prison, possible death penalty, a fatherless child, and the painful ripple effects of destruction for Mr Diener's family and community. For what?? A cell phone, a thrill kill???

His poor wife must have been terrified beyond belief...

She heard a voice say, "There's the wife."

Looking up, she saw two men standing 10 to 20 feet away.

Can you imagine?? I'm outraged

PS - makes you wonder about the handgun posted in the pics?? What is the other pic that looks like dirt/tire tracks... I can't make it out, can you?
    I cant make the pic out either. The whole page is a bit shadowed.

It will be "fun" to watch these jerks all turn on each other. The shooter, and the driver of the car are in big trouble. The other 2 might be able to deal their way into a lighter sentance.

I cant make the pic out either. The whole page is a bit shadowed.

It will be "fun" to watch these jerks all turn on each other. The shooter, and the driver of the car are in big trouble. The other 2 might be able to deal their way into a lighter sentance.
    Just like you said PSUfan...

From todays article... Slain man tried to help suspects

The around-the-clock investigation resulted in confessions Tuesday from the suspects as they implicated one another in the killing, investigators said.

more at link