GUILTY PA - Ray Diener, 65, killed in robbery, Elizabethtown, 2 May 2007

indigomood

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
4 youths charged with 'random' Elizabethtown murder...

http://local.lancasteronline.com/4/204628

LANCASTER COUNTY, Pa - They decided to rob someone, and Ray Diener's house, on a secluded, country road outside Elizabethtown, must have looked like a promising prospect.

The four young men parked their car nearby and knocked on his door, according to a court document. Their car had broken down, they lied, could they use his phone?

Diener, 65, a grandfather and local business owner described as gentle and good-hearted, held out his cell phone.

*snip*

I have followed this murder since the beginning. My sister lives in the area.

Mr.Diener was the kindest man. I read about his passions, including bringing pure water to 3rd world countries. He was a star athlete, as a youth, holding highschool records for many many years.

These thugs that took this man from his community are pure evil. I saw that the youngest one, age 16, will be tried as an adult.

Someone at lanconline chat posted the myspace pages of 2 of the thugs.
Of course, the one person has some 'ho' telling him how much everyone misses him. Nothing about sympathy for his victim.

http://www.myspace.com/FEARLESSgangsta

http://www.myspace.com/bob143shelly

What a shame :( 65 years old and to have his life taken from him in this manner. Sad.

I have followed this murder since the beginning. My sister lives in the area.

Mr.Diener was the kindest man. I read about his passions, including bringing pure water to 3rd world countries. He was a star athlete, as a youth, holding highschool records for many many years.

These thugs that took this man from his community are pure evil. I saw that the youngest one, age 16, will be tried as an adult.

Someone at lanconline chat posted the myspace pages of 2 of the thugs.
Of course, the one person has some 'ho' telling him how much everyone misses him. Nothing about sympathy for his victim.

http://www.myspace.com/FEARLESSgangsta

http://www.myspace.com/bob143shelly

Mr Diener sounds like a wonderful man, husband, father, friend, humanitarian...
What a tragic loss for his family and community. So unbelievably senseless.

Thankyou PSUfan for the links to the myspace... very telling... gangsta, picture of a gun on abraham's pic link... the other says he's a proud daddy... I ask what kind of daddy would leave this horrible legacy for his son?? LOSERS all of them!! :behindbar

Mr Diener sounds like a wonderful man, husband, father, friend, humanitarian...
What a tragic loss for his family and community. So unbelievably senseless.

Thankyou PSUfan for the links to the myspace... very telling... gangsta, picture of a gun on abraham's pic link... the other says he's a proud daddy... I ask what kind of daddy would leave this horrible legacy for his son?? LOSERS all of them!! :behindbar
You noticed that too? I wonder if that was the gun used in the killing. Also their were pics of him with the other perp, Bob Baker.

These guys wanted to go robbing, so they pretend that their car is broken down, and they steal a CELL PHONE from the victim, when he offers to call assistance for them. These guys are not only evil, but they are STUPID as well. They kill a man for a CELL PHONE!! I am sure every single one of those gangsta's already had cell phones on them.

You noticed that too? I wonder if that was the gun used in the killing. Also their were pics of him with the other perp, Bob Baker.

These guys wanted to go robbing, so they pretend that their car is broken down, and they steal a CELL PHONE from the victim, when he offers to call assistance for them. These guys are not only evil, but they are STUPID as well. They kill a man for a CELL PHONE!! I am sure every single one of those gangsta's already had cell phones on them.

Yes, dumber than dumb... now possible life in prison, possible death penalty, a fatherless child, and the painful ripple effects of destruction for Mr Diener's family and community. For what?? A cell phone, a thrill kill???

His poor wife must have been terrified beyond belief...

She heard a voice say, "There's the wife."

Looking up, she saw two men standing 10 to 20 feet away.

Can you imagine?? I'm outraged :furious:

PS - makes you wonder about the handgun posted in the pics?? What is the other pic that looks like dirt/tire tracks... I can't make it out, can you?

Yes, dumber than dumb... now possible life in prison, possible death penalty, a fatherless child, and the painful ripple effects of destruction for Mr Diener's family and community. For what?? A cell phone, a thrill kill???

His poor wife must have been terrified beyond belief...

She heard a voice say, "There's the wife."

Looking up, she saw two men standing 10 to 20 feet away.

Can you imagine?? I'm outraged :furious:

PS - makes you wonder about the handgun posted in the pics?? What is the other pic that looks like dirt/tire tracks... I can't make it out, can you?
I cant make the pic out either. The whole page is a bit shadowed.

It will be "fun" to watch these jerks all turn on each other. The shooter, and the driver of the car are in big trouble. The other 2 might be able to deal their way into a lighter sentance.

I cant make the pic out either. The whole page is a bit shadowed.

It will be "fun" to watch these jerks all turn on each other. The shooter, and the driver of the car are in big trouble. The other 2 might be able to deal their way into a lighter sentance.

Just like you said PSUfan...

From todays article... Slain man tried to help suspects

The around-the-clock investigation resulted in confessions Tuesday from the suspects as they implicated one another in the killing, investigators said.

more at link

From March 2010:

http://lancasteronline.com/news/die...cle_3cbea1df-c34d-5b64-afec-5ed0e05ed9f1.html

Ray Diener was murdered nearly three years ago during a robbery outside his West Donegal Township home. On Wednesday, the fourth and final defendant in the case, Lorenzo Schrijver, pleaded guilty in Lancaster County Court to third-degree murder, robbery and conspiracy. He was then sentenced to 30 to 60 years in prison...

[Abraham] Sanchez, 20, of Elizabethtown, was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to death.

Another conspirator, Emru Kebede, 18, of Mount Joy, was convicted in a separate jury trial of second-degree murder, which is a killing during a robbery. He was sentenced to life in prison without parole.

The third defendant, Robert M. Baker, 23, of Mount Joy, also cooperated with prosecutors and pleaded guilty. Baker was sentenced to 25 to 50 years in prison for third-degree murder, robbery and conspiracy.

Just working hard at coordinating the forums, lolz.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back