One with a happy ending

Glad it all turned out for the best, but just goes to show anything can happen in a minute, our children are too special to be put in a situation where harm can come to them. Please be careful and aware with our precious littlies.:D

The boys mother should lose custody for leaving this baby in a car.
Its lazyness pure and simple.

Every so often we read of some tragedy because a parent "quickly" ran into the store.

At one point I had 3 in car seats and I never ever left them alone in the car for any reason. It was a hassle getting 3 young children out of the car to pay for gas or run into the local convenience store but I did it anyways or tried to plan better so I would not have to.

I too am so happy that this child was returned.

I have a lot of compassion for mistakes that parents make, but I have never understood leaving a child in a running car while going into a store...

I too am so happy that this child was returned.

I have a lot of compassion for mistakes that parents make, but I have never understood leaving a child in a running car while going into a store...

Exactly!!! its not an accident ... its deliberate. and as I said above LAZY parenting.

Hey ya'll. :) Mom didn't do it, it was Daddy. Read the article, lol. :slap: But I have to agree, Dad is guilty of some lazy parenting. Says later in the article that Dad WON'T be facing charges. Now that's a crime in itself, Dad should face some charges IMO.

The theft had just been reported to police when the van with young Kevin Morris inside rolled back up to the corner grocery where the boy's frantic father, Joshua Madden, had left it to buy cigarettes Tuesday. The boy wasn't harmed.

After a foot chase, police arrested Tramell D. Woods, 23.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back