New member introduction

Dutchess

Reaction score
Hello all,

I don’t know whether this is customary, but I recently joined this forum and would like to introduce myself. Hi, I am Dutchess.

I’ve been fascinated with the case ever since I was on holiday in the US in 1997 and photos of JBR were splattered across all the newspapers and magazines. My fascination was rekindled after the JMK story broke last year. My first thoughts when I heard about it were: “No way, I don’t believe it. What about the ransom note and pineapple?”.

This is when I started lurking at the JBR forums. I wanted to know more about the story. I have since then read PMPT, Steve Thomas’ book, The Police Files and Cyril Wecht’s book and lots of other material I found on the Internet.

I have no clear theory about what happened that night or who killed JBR, other than that the intruder theory makes no sense at all. It has to be someone who legitimately was in the house that night and JR and PR were involved in the cover-up at the very least.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. :) I don’t know whether I will have time to post very often, but I will be reading posts here regularly.
Dutchess

Welcome to Websleuths Dutchess. You'll find so much info on Jonbenet that it will make your head spin. We have some really fine posters in that forum that know every single detail of that case. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome, Dutchess.... W/S is a great forum and it is a very easy place to get addicted to.

Hi, and welcome. It sounds like you've done some research, and have drawn a general conclusion. I was the same way when I first came here, and I have learned so much more from the discussions here...the details of this murder (and after) can spin your head for days. I look forward to hearing more of your point of view and thoughts about the case.

Welcome. I'm a newbie, too. Like you, I also did a lot of homework before joining these very knowledgeable posters here. I read this site for well over 2 years, trying to read every thread. No matter what your theory, it's good to read different points of view.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back