Maps and Locations Craig S. Traveled also Dial Corp. Information.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Plainfield, IL 60585-7650 TO: Montgomery, IL
Dial Corporation.

STEPS: 14 EST. DRIVE TIME: 27 minutes EST. DISTANCE: 11 miles

craig.jpg

...........does anyone know........if lisa/husband or both......... had a connection to Lyons Ill.........or any reason she would be going there/been there at one time??...........thankyou .l......thats northeast of Lyons on oden road?.........

...........does anyone know........if lisa/husband or both......... had a connection to Lyons Ill.........or any reason she would be going there/been there at one time??...........thankyou .l......thats northeast of Lyons on oden road?.........
..........lisa was buried in a pre existing area.........pre meditated murder...........one whom can should check the lyons area i mentiond, for a possible area of interest concerning lisa, i know i am new here, but i am hoping someone in LE or close to the case can at leaset check with those in charge, and see if there is an established connection to that area one way or the other...............thankyou
all just MOO

Ogden Ave. runs east-west, and Brookfield Zoo is north of Lyons. Brookfield Zoo is a world-class zoo and is the closest to the Stebic home of the two Chicago-area zoos. Presumably any young family from around here would have visited it at some point.

Ogden Ave. runs east-west, and Brookfield Zoo is north of Lyons. Brookfield Zoo is a world-class zoo and is the closest to the Stebic home of the two Chicago-area zoos. Presumably any young family from around here would have visited it at some point.

thank you.....for responding..........
....................my main
curiosity.........was if the husband, had any property there, or live in that area at one time or the other..................

thank you.....for responding..........
....................my main
curiosity.........was if the husband, had any property there, or live in that area at one time or the other..................

I don't have an Intelius account, but the residences listed using free search engine are in Lake or Will County whereas Lyons is in Cook County.

Lyons is blue collar/semi industrial. There is a quarry south of Lyons but it is not filled with water. I'm not sure of the status of the plant across the street (GM Automotive Diesel), but it may be abandoned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back