1074 users online (214 members and 860 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Will This Case Be Solved?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Yes

87 58.39%
  • 2. No

35 23.49%
  • 3. Not Sure

27 18.12%

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Will This Case Be Solved?

I voted yes, I do believe that LE will solve this case.

I also believe that this case will be solved. I just wonder how long it's going to take. It would awful if it turns into one of those cases that takes a long time to get resolved.

IMO it has already been to long for Lisa's children to not know where there mother is and what happened to her.

I very reluctanlty voted no--- I have a bad feeling they wont find her body-and I think he is very calculating- not to say he is neccesarily smart enough to pull it off, but I just dont have a good feeling on this one

I voted yes and I sure hope I am right. I have to think he has made mistakes that will be uncovered.......I sure hope I am right.

Thumbs down

I voted No relunctanly too. I beleive CS knew exactly where he was going to put LS and LE will never find this place. My Best Friends Hubby is also a pipefitter,he and CS are in the same Union in Joliet and he told me there are so many places you can put a body where we go~~ New Housing developements, new Shopping center's new concrete to be poured etc. Perfect place to put a body in where no one will ever find it. I Pray for LS family for closure I hope they get it! IMO
    SUNNY
    IMO/JMO

I voted yes, I think the blood found on the tarp will be his downfall.

I voted yes, too. I believe the LE know that the husband did it and just have to find all the evidence to get him. They don't need the body, though that would be better for the case.

It may take time... but I do believe they'll "get their man".

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    I voted yes. I think they have their suspect in their sights.

Hmm. I'm one of the three people so far who voted 'no'. His comment about making sure she'd never be found makes me think he's given this alot of thought and so far she's nowhere to be found... I really hope I'm wrong but I have a bad feeling about this case. He's probably telling the kids mom has run off with another man and after a while they'll start to believe him.

I can't belive LE can't force the kids to talk to them, with someone great with kids in this type of situation of course. They really do hold the keys to the truth.

Jubie
    Last edited by jubie; 05-25-2007 at 01:23 PM. Reason: I can't spwell.

I'm the lone not sure voter simply because I think they need her body in this case and I'm not sure they will find it. I hope the majority is right though. I know there have been successful prosecutions without the body but I think most had strong forensics to prove there was a murder. We don't know the results yet from the search of the house but I'm betting he didn't leave a lot of blood there.

Quote Originally Posted by jubie View Post
    Hmm. I'm one of the three people so far who voted 'no'. His comment about making sure she'd never be found makes me think he's given this alot of thought and so far she's nowhere to be found... I really hope I'm wrong but I have a bad feeling about this case. He's probably telling the kids mom has run off with another man and after a while they'll start to believe him.

I can't belive LE can't force the kids to talk to them, with someone great with kids in this type of situation of course. They really do hold the keys to the truth.

Jubie
    Sadly I agree with you Jubie. I hope I am wrong though...
    "The word which God has written on the brow of every man is Hope." - Victor Hugo

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Everything I post is my opinion only, but it is both my God given and Constitutionally protected right to do so!

I voted YES! maybe wishful thinking....... but I hope and pray that she is found soon....

There is NO perfect Murder!

Ethan Isaac Hansen
    Jan 4th 2002 ~ June 23rd 2007

I miss you Little Man!
    Read about Ethan here

Class-z is offline Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    I very reluctanlty voted no--- I have a bad feeling they wont find her body-and I think he is very calculating- not to say he is neccesarily smart enough to pull it off, but I just dont have a good feeling on this one

I agree with you, but I voted not sure, because I don't know what evidence the police have.

I find now adays though, that the minute the husband lawyers up, it makes it much harder to solve the case when he's the perp, which I believe this husband is.

Someone who was innocent, would never do that and would fully cooperate with police, lie dector anything they wanted, to clear them so the police could move on.

I voted yes. He is too cocky and smartalecky. That will be his downfall. And not to mention his mouthy attorney. That divorce attorney will prove to sink him too. Slowly but surely. Have faith people. Justice will be served. I hope, any way.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast