Will This Case Be Solved?

Will This Case Be Solved?

• Total voters

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I voted yes, I do believe that LE will solve this case.

I also believe that this case will be solved. I just wonder how long it's going to take. It would awful if it turns into one of those cases that takes a long time to get resolved.

IMO it has already been to long for Lisa's children to not know where there mother is and what happened to her.

I very reluctanlty voted no--- I have a bad feeling they wont find her body-and I think he is very calculating- not to say he is neccesarily smart enough to pull it off, but I just dont have a good feeling on this one :(

I voted yes and I sure hope I am right. I have to think he has made mistakes that will be uncovered.......I sure hope I am right.

I voted No relunctanly too.:bang: I beleive CS knew exactly where he was going to put LS and LE will never find this place. My Best Friends Hubby is also a pipefitter,he and CS are in the same Union in Joliet and he told me there are so many places you can put a body where we go~~ New Housing developements, new Shopping center's new concrete to be poured etc. Perfect place to put a body in where no one will ever find it. I Pray for LS family for closure I hope they get it! IMO

I voted yes, I think the blood found on the tarp will be his downfall.

I voted yes, too. I believe the LE know that the husband did it and just have to find all the evidence to get him. They don't need the body, though that would be better for the case.

It may take time... but I do believe they'll "get their man".

I voted yes. I think they have their suspect in their sights.

Hmm. I'm one of the three people so far who voted 'no'. His comment about making sure she'd never be found makes me think he's given this alot of thought and so far she's nowhere to be found... I really hope I'm wrong but I have a bad feeling about this case. He's probably telling the kids mom has run off with another man and after a while they'll start to believe him.:(

I can't belive LE can't force the kids to talk to them, with someone great with kids in this type of situation of course. They really do hold the keys to the truth.

Jubie

I'm the lone not sure voter simply because I think they need her body in this case and I'm not sure they will find it. I hope the majority is right though. I know there have been successful prosecutions without the body but I think most had strong forensics to prove there was a murder. We don't know the results yet from the search of the house but I'm betting he didn't leave a lot of blood there.

Hmm. I'm one of the three people so far who voted 'no'. His comment about making sure she'd never be found makes me think he's given this alot of thought and so far she's nowhere to be found... I really hope I'm wrong but I have a bad feeling about this case. He's probably telling the kids mom has run off with another man and after a while they'll start to believe him.:(

I can't belive LE can't force the kids to talk to them, with someone great with kids in this type of situation of course. They really do hold the keys to the truth.

Jubie

Sadly I agree with you Jubie. I hope I am wrong though...

I voted YES! maybe wishful thinking....... but I hope and pray that she is found soon....

There is NO perfect Murder!

I very reluctanlty voted no--- I have a bad feeling they wont find her body-and I think he is very calculating- not to say he is neccesarily smart enough to pull it off, but I just dont have a good feeling on this one :(

I agree with you, but I voted not sure, because I don't know what evidence the police have.

I find now adays though, that the minute the husband lawyers up, it makes it much harder to solve the case when he's the perp, which I believe this husband is.

Someone who was innocent, would never do that and would fully cooperate with police, lie dector anything they wanted, to clear them so the police could move on.

I voted yes. He is too cocky and smartalecky. That will be his downfall. And not to mention his mouthy attorney. That divorce attorney will prove to sink him too. Slowly but surely. Have faith people. Justice will be served. I hope, any way.

Reluctantly I believe no, but voted not sure. I don't think the case will be solved unless CS fesses up.

I voted not sure, because I honestly don't know. I thought they would have had enough evidence by now to arrest CS, but he's still walking free. So now, I just dunno.

fran

Me too. I keep thinking of all those holes she could have been dumped in where she might never be found....

I voted Yes. I definitely think they'll solve this case. They may never find her body, but they'll prove their case against him nonetheless. Cases have been solved similarly. They got the Green River killer (Gary Ridgeway) after 22 yrs. They knew it was him and just a matter of time until they proved it. They'll get this guy too. I'm very hopeful.

I voted not sure because I don't know if they have enough evidence against that arrogant creep. I believe that LE know he killed Lisa but knowing and having the evidence to prove it is another thing. I know they have the blood on the tarp but do they have anything else? If this case goes to trial I believe it will go without a body. I think he put her somewhere where she will never be found. I wonder if he got rid of her while the kids went to the store or after they were asleep? Either way..if that is when he did it he couldn't have gone to far away. Did the kids have school the next day? He didn't work after Lisa disappeared...I think his contract was over that very day but would he have taken the chance of keeping her body around until the next day and then dumping it in the daylight? I'm trying to figure out how far away he could have taken her. During the day he could have taken her hours away but taken the chance of being seen.

I have no doubt that he murdered Lisa. I just hope and pray that he doesn't get away with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back